Sweet moments with cuties.

• What ????????????? :love: :kiss:

So cute! But what they said about you?? :cheesy:

I didn't realize you're in contact with Ivan ;) Nice catch :rolll:

haha he was just like "ohh someone is watching us from Italy, ciao Marta!" (or something like that haha) even Pereyra said - with a terrible italian accent :lol: - "ciao, come stai?". weell, it's here, around minute 25 if I'm not wrong :lol: http://twitcam.livestream.com/6kru8 :)
    haha I actually only added him on fb, and sometimes he comments stuff I write with my friends about Argentina nt (usually laughing). the first time was quite embarassing because I was making fun of him with something that happend some days earlier and he read everything :/

• ahahaha now I remember you writing me under a photo (I think) smth like "be careful, castellani is everywere :lol: "

:rolll:

I'm sorry Uriarte isn't taking part of this webcam-stuff of "Weber's boys" :rolll: (I love it!!)

• Exactly :rolll: (I remember, you asked me if he was Daniel's son :lol: )

haha Uriarte was there the other night but only said hi at the beginning and then disappeared. (there were almost all of them, playing Playstation. at least I learned a lot of bad words in spanish..... :lol: )

• I remember they read the things you wrote them but I don't remember if they answered, but they understood and I think they were happy that someone outside Argentina was watching them :D (I don't remember exactly now lol)

Ahhhh!!! This is a great great disadvantage of me that I don't know Spanish (or Italiano). I kind of wrote 5~6 tweets on their timeline, the first one is "Finally they speak English!". Well, I'm not quite sure if they read this one. The second entry is an attempt, I asked why they didn't go to bed at late night and also I didn't catch if there was an answer. The third one is an interesting question: Since Djokovic congratulated his countrymen after Serbia won the ECh, I wondered if Del Potro would do the same. I was pretty sure that they read this one and the following reply meant nothing to me because from my limited English listening skill I didn't think they replied in English! Then come the fourth one I complaint about it and this time I heard it clearly, Ivan said "Sorry I forgot what you asked, please ask again"... I just wanted to say that I was totally faint because they seemed to read the previous one like just three minutes ago! Afterwards I may tweeted another one or two questions (perhaps about their football skills and when they would do this program again, which I didn't expect for answers actually) before I sent my blessings because I got tired and I had other stuffs to do. And I decided to shut down the twitcam when I found nothing from their faces after they read my very last words, but just before I realized that I could say one more "gracias" to them, which at least is the only Spanish word I'm aware of!

So, the whole Q&A program is very interesting and I did so damn hate myself not only because of my Spanish unawareness but also I didn't come up with good questions (I was always a good inquirer :lol: ), I don't know, may due to excitation or nerve. I really hope I had another chance to communicate with them and let them know they had a supporter across the Pacific Ocean.(Hey, If I may ask, Asia is always like another world to you Euro guys, right?) Besides, Ivan's voice was so nice and he pronounced my nickname (Martee_Z) very correct as if I heard my name called by my classmates!

I was a very excellent experience. And if only they could bring me the same excellent feeling on their match against Brazil tomorrow! :)

• ahhaha your questions were pretty serious compared to the others, don't worry (because people mostly told them how cute they were and stuff like that)
    it made me laugh so much the fact that Ivan forgot the question they read like, yeah ,5 mins earlier? :rolll:

(Hey, If I may ask, Asia is always like another world to you Euro guys, right?)

yes, it feels sooo far from here.... I had a chinese classmate in high school and I realized how different her habits were different from ours...

• ahhaha your questions were pretty serious compared to the others, don't worry (because people mostly told them how cute they were and stuff like that)
    it made me laugh so much the fact that Ivan forgot the question they read like, yeah ,5 mins earlier? :rolll:

I'm very curious about whether they answered the Del Potro thing. I saw Rodrigo and Facu both burst into laugh with this question and I heard several "Del Potro" name but I didn't know anything.
    It would be fun when tennis heroes focus on volleyball. :whistle:
    And, I take it as an compliment, I'm always serious when asking questions, clear and just to the point. :teach:

yes, it feels sooo far from here.... I had a chinese classmate in high school and I realized how different her habits were different from ours...

I knew it!
    But on the other side, the fact is Chinese are more "everywhere" than Ivan. :lol:

• I should watch it again to listen what they were saying when they read that, but omg it's 2 hours and a half long :/ haha

but I don't think that in Argentina is like in Serbia or Brasil, I noticed that there many players from other sports watch volleyball... I noticed that in Brasil even football players watch volleyball, one day Ronaldo wrote in twitter something about the World League, and I was really impressed by it... here in Italy something like that wouldn't happen.... I was really disappointed during the World Champs! even Zanetti went to see Argentina's matches and had dinner with the players :) (but Inter has a lot of , Dejan Stankovic went to see Serbia in Milan too... the brasilian players here in Rome went to see their team too...
    probably because italian players feel too important to notice other sports -_- and it feels to me that is not much different in Argentina, I can't imagine MESSI saying "congrats" to Rodri and Facu :rolll:

• the other day Rodrigo sent me a kiss :lol: - not because I asked, but I kind of know Ivan through facebook and he told him. they were so cute. And the greatest thing is that I didn't do anything, IVan just saw I liked his status on fb and started talking about me :lol: (and his italian is pretty good haha)
    I hope they'll do another one :D

Seriously? It's nice. And for a moment I wanted to be you :D to get a kiss and attract attention :P
    Gosh. Ivan is so delicious :love:

Good, I don't use tweeter. I wouldn't let them go sleep :aww: Just kidding. But I would be so delighted talking with them.

(there were almost all of them, playing Playstation. at least I learned a lot of bad words in spanish..... :lol: )

Like little kids :lol:

Hey, If I may ask, Asia is always like another world to you Euro guys, right?

Yeeeees. Your world fascinates me since I was a kid. I want to explore it.
    I just borrowed some books about Japan and I'm going to try learn japanese. If it will go forward, I try with chinese :roll:

But on the other side, the fact is Chinese are more "everywhere" than Ivan. :lol:

I like it :thumbup: Like on facebook.

• We should tell them we have a thread like this one where we make a lot of comments about Weber's boy tv show :lol: :call:

Another thing I would like to tell them is that we will miss them for the first day of championship, expecially Facu and Lucianito because their teams' matches will be broadcasted today :(

• yesterday I was theeeere (at least for the first part, then they re-started pretty late)..they looked extremely tired, sure thing Weber made them train a lot yesterday :lol: they said they were making the twitcam to stay awake :lol:
    it was pretty funny, especially when Facu was trying to speak portuguese on the phone :rolll:

I told them good luck for today! :D and that was all
    it made me laugh anyway that some girls asked Facu to say something in italian like is some exotic language :lol: (he only said thank you in italian to me though :lol: )

they were listening to some random music and people asked them for songs, it was some kind of DJ set HAHA :D
    what eeeelse...I don't know, it was a couple of hours long and I laughed a lot...
    later I'll watch the 2nd part :D

I'll miss these twitcams, though Ivan said that he will probably make some more at the Panamericans, but the others won't be there :(

• he was probably still upset about losing the 3rd place final! poor Luciano

He may make this face again, I think he deserves the best setter because Bruno and Marlon both played half matches. So, he is probably upset about losing another match.

• World Cup isn't that far, though! I hope also our guys will make another movie!! :D

Ooooooh, please! I can't wait :P
    My favourite from AC/DC is "You Shook Me All Night Long". They should think about singing it :D

Luciano's best-setter-smile looks weird to me...

I didn't even notice that. But you're right.
    Anyway I think Luciano is sweet even with his crooked smile :love:

• He is 25.

Oh no. And he cut his hair :aww: I don't like such hairstyle. I prefer men with longer hairs.

Anyway, thanks for links :win: