Sweet moments with cuties.

• Btw, Zibi really doesn't like chemistry? He's my man :lol: Sorry Martee, chemistry is like a black magic to me :D
    Oh Zibi also likes languages, I suppose, but I think my Russian is slightly better than his :rolll:

Yep, he doesn't like it. As well as me so he's my buddy too :D

• Actually Kadziewicz and Pliński are my favourite pair of MBs ever, so back then when they used to play together, I really didn't give a damn about who was better (it was actually really hard to say) and stuff, 'cause they were such a great teammates, they were cooperating so well and I really miss them in the team...together (obviously). What a great choice Paweł Zagumny used to have.........and these two...oh three actually, were just priceless when they were arguing with referees.
    I've been thinking forever what the hell happened between Kadziu and Castellani. Was it just about his strong character? I can't believe it.
    Seriously Castellani is the man who didn't care about current shape of our players at all. I remember when he said that he will follow Łukasz and if his game is good, then he will call him for NT. He obviously didn't. Back then Łukasz was playing in Belgorod and he was doing so damn well! It was impossible not to notice him, if someone followed Russian League. Great efficiency in block, attack, his service was(is) obvioulsy too shaky sometimes, but when the ball was in, it was really hard to recieve his serve. Łukasz is actually one of the few Polish middles, who prefers JUMP serve. Float is seriously a curse in our team, sometimes I'm sick of it.
    Alright, so to sup up- I hate Casellani. Lol, what a short, but strong summary :D No really, Łukasz's example is the proof of that Castellani didn't look at current shape of our players (I dunno, maybe it was just about Łukasz), he just wanted to have such guys, who will not be too problematic. Personally I think he kinda prejudiced our coach to Łukasz. It's all because of him :tzz:

Yes, they were great to watch, not only as game, but some kind of show men :D I still remember the blond-hair-period - just awesome :lol: :thumbsup:
    And for the odd decisions of Castellani you are totally right - it was so strong club season for Kadziewicz, he just had to be in the NT, but maybe Castellani really prefered more obedient players to work with.

Yesterday I started to wonder...is there any player whom I seriously don't like? I even went to fivb site to look at some rosters, and it was really hard for me to pick anyone :rolll: That's terrible :D I remember how I used to hate Italian NT, but last year I surrendered, damn I'm really weak. So I dunno if it counts, but I seriously don't like Rado. Rado Stoychev, obviously :D I mean...I really like him as a coach, I respect him a lot, 'cause he's obviously a great coach, but the way he behaves during the match...man! :pinch: Sometimes I can't watch Trento or lovely Bulgaria because of him :rolll: If I will ever like Rado, then maybe there is a chance for you to like Zibi :D But honestly, it's rather unlikely to happen :lol:

The truth is that Rado is really .... how to say it? a screwball :roll: but he could be very funny sometimes, especially when joking with Todorov (I don't mean those moments when he is screaming on him) - something like "Don't look like a pinguin in hot water" :lol: or when he is jamming with some dud journalist :wall: But Stoychev for sure is a liitle bit strange as person, but deffinately very interesting and sometimes even entertaining :P

Oh I know what she's talking about :D I added this video with this lovely action on Funny Videos and Interviews Thread :D
    Here it is:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    That Możdżonczo :rolll: damn, he did it on purpose - it was written on his face :rolll: after seeing this - I like him even more. Great! :cheesy:

Oh,this case is too messy and I don't want to stand for any side.Wlazly always is this kind of person in my opinion. Although he may want to go back to NT,I don't think he will help the team a lot.Let's pass the chance to other opposite.

For me that is the main problem - I don't see for the moment good enough substitute of Wlazly - Gruszka's old, Kuba Jarosz is not good enough for me to be the main opposite of team like Poland, Bartman is ok we may say, but compared to Wlazly he is weaker. The hope is that some brand new star will appear on the horizont or the old one will rise again :whistle: Time is gonna show us what will happen and for now Zibi is ok, but we must only pray he won't get injured

Ola knows how much I love Kadziu 'cause she loves him too so we stuck in this feeling together :P and writing that Daniel is considered as the best polish MB I had on my mind opinions of polish volleyball experts. For me the best is always Kadziu and adding Pliński here I think it's the best couple in the middle. Actually, polish experts also say that it's the best duo. They stopped considered Łukasz as the best middle blocker, at least considered as often as Daniel, because of Castellani and his damn "not wanting" Kadziu in NT and also because Kadziu's disappearing from Poland. There is some proper phrase: "Co z oczu, to z serca" ("Out of sight out of mind"). Not for me, ofc 'cause Kadziu is always in my heart. But experts talk more about what they see. They still had an eye on Daniel, but Łukasz had disappeared from their sight. Now he's back and experts started to watch him again. So it's just a matter of time when Łukasz returns to the first place next to Daniel ;)

Yes, actually I have also noticed that no matter how some player performs in his club, his "rating" always lowers if he is not called in the NT. But for sure that doesn't make him worse, really stupid logic and attaching an unnecessary label on one.

I had the same feelings about Bernardo Rezende :pinch: Long, long time ago I dreamed about him as a coach of our NT. Now I will say "never ever!".

Wow, Rezende is also somehow antipathetic to me, he is somehow too ...greasy :D I don't like him and I definately don't want to see him ahead of my team, too

Of course. Me and bella are probably the craziest and most loyal fans of Kadziu in....the whole world :lol: But we're not kadziofanki!!! :teach: Kadziewicz+Pliński=pure awesomeness on the middle. No one can mess with them.
    Talking about Pliński. I remember when I was watching Skra-Tours I was dying laughing, 'cause Daniel was a real badass back then, but straight to the point- it was like a 'contest' I guess, there was a one guy in Tours team, damn I forgot his name, I guess he was Cuban or something like that, anyway he was showing his joy after scoring a point in a really frustrating way, and he was doing it right in front of our Daniel. At the begining it was really hard to block him, but when Daniel finally did it, he looked at this guy, pulled up his sleeve, and showed his muscles in a ostentatious way in front of him, with a really great face expression :D It was just great. Daniel is a badass, don't mess with him :D
    You mean....next to Daniel....in Skra? :D
    What if Andrea is angry with Daniel to death? jk Daniel will have more rest than ever and next year he will be a true monster, no doubt. Andrea is a smart guy, he knew that :D

What means "kadziofanki"? ?( Isn't it girls who are fans of Kadziewicz ? :D That is how sounds in bulgarian and as I am watching you , you are really the greatest fans of him - I must admit it, you won my recognition :obey:
    Haha, I really hope that your theory about Anastazi and Daniel will come true :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :love:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes, they were great to watch, not only as game, but some kind of show men :D I still remember the blond-hair-period - just awesome :lol: :thumbsup:

Damn, I also loved this blone-hair period in our team :D Kadziewicz, Pliński, Świderski :cheesy: :obey:

The truth is that Rado is really .... how to say it? a screwball :roll: but he could be very funny sometimes, especially when joking with Todorov (I don't mean those moments when he is screaming on him) - something like "Don't look like a pinguin in hot water" :lol: or when he is jamming with some dud journalist :wall: But Stoychev for sure is a liitle bit strange as person, but deffinately very interesting and sometimes even entertaining :P

Screwball, yes :rolll: Well...he is annoying to me, but he's definitely fun to watch :D I saw some videos from Bulgarians' practices and even though it was really hard to me to understand anything, Rado was fun to watch anyway, he is a natural born showman :D

That Możdżonczo :rolll: damn, he did it on purpose - it was written on his face :rolll: after seeing this - I like him even more. Great! :cheesy:

Yes he obviously did it on purpose! You can definitely see this devilish smile :D He is really hilarious, internet is full of his awesome golden thoughts :roll: :lol:
    F.e:

Question: What do you think about Michał Bąkiewicz's photoshoot for Cosmopolitan? (this is this famous photo of Michał, in case you haven't seen it :) http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/1/5260/z5260721X.jpg) :D
    Marcin: I would also agree to do it, but without a ball obviously.

:rolll: Hilarious man :D

What means "kadziofanki"? ?( Isn't it girls who are fans of Kadziewicz ? :D That is how sounds in bulgarian and as I am watching you , you are really the greatest fans of him - I must admit it, you won my recognition :obey:
    Haha, I really hope that your theory about Anastazi and Daniel will come true :thumbsup:

kadziofanki literally means fan girls of Kadziewicz. But it's not a positive term:D

Here is the example of kadziofanki:

I don't understand it as well. These ppl are savages, simply... Comms in Polish internet looks like:

2) I loveee Kadziu!1111111 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :woohoo: :woohoo: He's DA BEST!!!!!!!!111111111111111 OH, KADZIU, OH :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: OMG OMG :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    4) I love KADZIU!!!!!!!!!111 Kadziu, come back, i wanna marry you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

...and so on.

Come on, me and bella are not that bad! :rolll:

• Hi, Aga :wavy: We waited for you :D

About Możdżonek... Even though I don't think he's a smashing middle blocker (although he has great moments) I think that not having him in the team could leave a void. You know. Mr Personality. I could even stand seeing Woicki in NT again only to see how funny Możdżonek is to him and his growth originating from the land of Hobbits :lol: Oh, and even though, as I wrote higher, he isn't the best, it seems like he had the safest place in NT of all our MB from actual roster. Ok, maybe Nowakowski is in the same position. But since when Możdżonek is in NT? Looong. Constantly as I remember. I think that a lot people could be surprised if he wouldn't called to NT.

I don't think that talking about Wiśniewski being in weaker shape than Pliński is ok. Wiśniewski is... Wiśniewski :) We can't compare him to Daniel who is older by nine years. Not yet. I can't wait to see Łukasz in NT. Andrea just have to give him a chance! I wait for this moment for so long.

Oh and what you had on your mind writing: " There're some players, which their presence in the NT are pretty confusing..." ?

• Holy crap, you can talk and talk... and talk :lol:

...and talk :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Yeah, we have a lots of good middle blockers, some of them are not in the NT because of some stupid reasons(Kadziu), some of them was there because of some stupid reasons(Karolek Klos), but we don't have to be worried or something like this. But when I look at this fantastic four, I mean our World Cup's middle blockers I think, that Mozdzonek is unnecessary. Well, I always thought like that, so. There're some players, which their presence in the NT are pretty confusing... :wacko:

In a lot of moments I have had the same thoughts about some members of BG NT, too. But maybe in such configuration of MBs in your team for WC, Marcin won't be a starter...if that will soothe you :P Well, perhaps Anastazi will put him in only when it comes to serving :roll: , he will be probably looking for an unprecedented surprise :D [/quote]

Damn, I also loved this blone-hair period in our team :D Kadziewicz, Pliński, Świderski :cheesy: :obey:

Oook, after so many words tonight it is high time for some action :lol: I decided it - I will change my avatar for a while because I feel really inspired by our little talk - I just can't stop myself :D

Screwball, yes :rolll: Well...he is annoying to me, but he's definitely fun to watch :D I saw some videos from Bulgarians' practices and even though it was really hard to me to understand anything, Rado was fun to watch anyway, he is a natural born showman :D

Another good reason for the morons from BFV not to fire him :teach:

Oh I know what she's talking about :D I added this video with this lovely action on Funny Videos and Interviews Thread :D
    Here it is:

Yes he obviously did it on purpose! You can definitely see this devilish smile :D He is really hilarious, internet is full of his awesome golden thoughts :roll: :lol:
    F.e:

Question: What do you think about Michał Bąkiewicz's photoshoot for Cosmopolitan? (this is this famous photo of Michał, in case you haven't seen it :) http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/1/5260/z5260721X.jpg) :D
    Marcin: I would also agree to do it, but without a ball obviously.
    :rolll: Hilarious man :D

Nooo, I cannot take anymore :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: . I am sure that after this statement of Marcin , from Cosmo were offering him a millions to do it :lol:

kadziofanki literally means fan girls of Kadziewicz. But it's not a positive term:D

Here is the example of kadziofanki:

Come on, me and bella are not that bad! :rolll:

Hahahah, what is that kind of mania? kadziofanki...:lol: . Are there also some other "fanki" or only dear Lukas is that privileged? :D
    No, really in Bulgaria we don't have such phenomenon ...or at least I don't know - it is sth new for me

"Come on, me and bella are not that bad! :rolll " - :roll: ....

Wild Wild West!

• In our NT are/were some players, which are/were there and I don't know why they are/were there, so... You know, Klos, Woicki, etc. KUBA JAROSZ, hehe.

volley super fan want to be like Ojla and Bella. Holy crap, this pressure is bigger and bigger.

• In our NT are/were some players, which are/were there and I don't know why they are/were there, so... You know, Klos, Woicki, etc. KUBA JAROSZ, hehe.

Oh, my "favourite " Kuba :kiss: :lol: I am talking about the same since ages :read:

volley super fan want to be like Ojla and Bella. Holy crap, this pressure is bigger and bigger.

Come, don't be afraid - join The Dark Side :D

Wild Wild West!

Another good reason for the morons from BFV not to fire him :teach:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot it! Any updates on his situation?

Hahahah, what is that kind of mania? kadziofanki...:lol: . Are there also some other "fanki" or only dear Lukas is that privileged? :D
    No, really in Bulgaria we don't have such phenomenon ...or at least I don't know - it is sth new for me

"Come on, me and bella are not that bad! :rolll " - :roll: ....

It was a mania.......
    Well...Winarski has also lots of fans and Kurek as well.....uhmm...honestly I try my best not to read any Polish forums, so now I really don't know how the situation looks like, but with Kadziewicz it was a....curse or I dunno what else, it was just crazy!
    But we also have to take into account that Poles are really great provocateurs and some posts are definitely provocative, it's impossible to be so....uhmmm...whatever, I don't want to insult anybody :D

Btw, Vasilena I totally freaked out when I saw your avatar! I love you for that! :heart: :D

• Oh, my "favourite " Kuba :kiss: :lol: I am talking about the same since ages :read:

Come, don't be afraid - join The Dark Side :D

Hahaha, well, we are honest here, so I will say, that I never liked Kadziu so much, so I won't change my feelings :S
    Oh God, I don't know, that I should say that... ;(

BUT I agree, if we talk about KUBA, polish first OPP - polish hero! :lol:

• Oh, I like that :thumbsup: Middle blockers are the best(except Klos, my next fav).
    :lol:

Holy crap, I'm dying when you girls mention Kłos or Woicki :rolll: :rolll: Poor guys, they are always so leftout :(

• Holy crap, I'm dying when you girls mention Kłos or Woicki :rolll: :rolll: Poor guys, they are always so leftout :(

Well. It's not our fault :D But I would change my sweet avatar on picture of Klos, I can do it!

But not now :lol:

• Well. It's not our fault :D But I would change my sweet avatar on picture of Klos, I can do it!

But not now :lol:

I'm waiting for you to do it! If you do it, I'll set crazy Rado as my new avatar. *serious to death*

• I'm waiting for you to do it! If you do it, I'll set crazy Rado as my new avatar. *serious to death*

If you will find a sweet photo, on which are Klos and Jarosz... I will go crazy! :obey: :cheesy:

• Vasilena... Kadziu on your avatar :love: I just love you as much as him now :heart:

Holy crap, I'm dying when you girls mention Kłos or Woicki :rolll: :rolll: Poor guys, they are always so leftout :(

You know, I hadn't nothing against Woicki. But then came the day... Firstly, I was so pissed 'cause I love Drzyzga and Łomacz too much to not see them in NT and the worst is to see Woicki instead of these two. Secondly, I wasn't happy when I found out he join Skra. Finally, he finished me off with his fashionable hairstyles. From what galaxy he come from?
    :wacko: