Sweet moments with cuties.

• Ok, all this crazy thing with changing avatars reminds something like our forum Halloween :lol: And for now bella wins the contest for the scariest "mask" of the night :lol:

Thank you Vasilena for this title :rose: I will say immodestly that I'm proud of myself :D

This picture scares me as hell! I wonder what Kurek has done that deserves this killing Rado's yell.

BTW. Many faces of yelling Rado:

Poor Dore...

• Good night girls, I need to go get some sleep :lol: Thanks for today, it was worth to stay here a little longer :D Sweet dreams! :flower:
    Btw, I can't get used to my new avatar, damn :rolll:

• Good night girls, I need to go get some sleep :lol: Thanks for today, it was worth to stay here a little longer :D Sweet dreams! :flower:

Good night to you, kurwa mać :wavy: (I missed that expression :D )
    See u tomorrow :win:

Good night from me, too :flower:
    I just hope that
    1) moderators have already fallen asleep looong time before us :D
    and 2) which is more important :lol: - I hope I won't have any nightmares, which include Radostin yelling at me, or much worse - Woicki (when it comes to him - there is no need to do sth special like yelling to frighten me :D )
    Btw, I feel sooo Kadziewicz with my new avatar, damn :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Good night from me, too :flower:
    I just hope that
    1) moderators have already fallen asleep looong time before us :D
    and 2) which is more important :lol: - I hope I won't have any nightmares, which include Radostin yelling at me, or much worse - Woicki (when it comes to him - there is no need to do sth special like yelling to frighten me :D )
    Btw, I feel sooo Kadziewicz with my new avatar, damn :rolll:

I'm so smashed today :rolll: I cannot stop laughing, let alone about sleeping... And actually I scare to fall asleep. Rado and Woicki are waiting for me. And to complete the team of Freddies Krugers they are also waiting: Karol Kłos, Bernardo Rezende and Vigor Bovolenta. Oh shit... :aww:
    But there is a second option that pleasant things are waiting for me in my dreams. For example Kadziu or our lovely Kubiaczek. So maybe I go now. You know, to check who the hell is waiting for me. No more hesitating. Good night, Vasilena. Pure pleasure to talk with you and Ola and Aga who disappeared somewhere. Sweet dreams! ^^

• I'm so smashed today :rolll: I cannot stop laughing, let alone about sleeping... And actually I scare to fall asleep. Rado and Woicki are waiting for me. And to complete the team of Freddies Krugers they are also waiting: Karol Kłos, Bernardo Rezende and Vigor Bovolenta. Oh shit... :aww:
    But there is a second option that pleasant things are waiting for me in my dreams. For example Kadziu or our lovely Kubiaczek. So maybe I go now. You know, to check who the hell is waiting for me. No more hesitating. Good night, Vasilena. Pure pleasure to talk with you and Ola and Aga who disappeared somewhere. Sweet dreams! ^^

Good night and sweet dreams , darling :heart:
    That was a memorable evening, but it is time to rest. I wish you only nice people in your dreams and no "Freddies Krugers " :lol: :flower:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• :obey: :obey:
    RESPECT FOR YOU, BELLA! :lol: Amazing avatar! As we said sometimes - YOU MADE MY DAY 8o
    I don't know, that I'm ready to change my avatar, I promised, so I need to ;( :lol:

• :obey: :obey:
    RESPECT FOR YOU, BELLA! :lol: Amazing avatar! As we said sometimes - YOU MADE MY DAY 8o
    I don't know, that I'm ready to change my avatar, I promised, so I need to ;( :lol:

Karol, right? 8o

• Aga! 8o You finally joined us! :D Ok, now the questions is....how long do we have to keep it like that? :rolll:

• KAROL! :thumbsup: Finally you join the club, Aga. Nice!

Looking at all those avatars I started to think we're mental. And Kadziewicz looks like an angel among the nightmares :lol:
    I don't know how long I can handle it... :wacko:

• KAROL! :thumbsup: Finally you join the club, Aga. Nice!

Looking at all those avatars I started to think we're mental. And Kadziewicz looks like an angel among the nightmares :lol:
    I don't know how long I can handle it... :wacko:

Hey, I have a question. Vasilena said that she feels so Kadziewicz right now.

Does it mean I feel so Stoychev? :what: bella- Woicki and Aga- Kłos? :rolll:
    Feels weird, anyway :D

• Hey, I have a question. Vasilena said that she feels so Kadziewicz right now.

Does it mean I feel so Stoychev? :what: bella- Woicki and Aga- Kłos? :rolll:
    Feels weird, anyway :D

Holy shit... What should I do to feel so Woicki? :what:

• Ok, it wasn't so difficult. I did something strange with my hair and I looks like "knyps z czubkiem" now. So I can say I feel so Woicki :D

Ryknij na kogoś, so you can feel so Stoychev, Ola :thumbsup:

• Changing avatar perhaps helps me feel fresh. I'm kinda stuck lately. So I'll join this game. :lol:
    But, I'm afraid changing avatar is somehow spamming here, isn't it?

• Changing avatar perhaps helps me feel fresh. I'm kinda stuck lately. So I'll join this game. :lol:
    But, I'm afraid changing avatar is somehow spamming here, isn't it?

I guess it is but csssssssss... :S

I see you liked our young talented Mateusz ;)

• Well, we made a BIG offtopic, but to talk about our weird reflections, etc. we need to have the other, new thread :lol:
    I feel so stupid, when I see Karol on the left of my monitor, but if I promised something I have to keep this, so. I won't cheating you ;)

• I guess we should stop this offtopic, seriously... :D
    But... Aga, did you really feel a need to find a picture of Kłos where he looks like Woicki? :aww: I'm smashing at the time I read something here :rolll: I think I can't handle it anymore. I already miss Igła, my sunshine.

• I guess we should stop this offtopic, seriously... :D
    But... Aga, did you really feel a need to find a picture of Kłos where he looks like Woicki? :aww: I'm smashing at the time I read something here :rolll: I think I can't handle it anymore. I already miss Igła, my sunshine.

Well, there is also Jarosz, so I have a wide selection :lol: