Sweet moments with cuties.

• Too much for me :white: :rolll: :rolll:
    Damn, why does Piotrek always have the same expression on every photo of him with some strange funny smile? :lol: If you put off the glasses it would be the same like the one with the christmas ball :aww: I am just starting to love that guy,... he is such a hopeless case :rolll:

It's Cichy Pete. He's specific :P

• More Ziomek... :obey: :obey: Thank you, Vasilena :flower: I'm crazy about him since today.

Oh, and I almost forgot that Matey has such cute curly hair.

• It's Cichy Pete. He's specific :P

What? :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• He was called like that in Igłą szyte. You know this project which Ignaczak made on World League 2009. Cichy Pete means Silent Pete or Quiet Pete.

Ahhh, thank you for the explanation, now everything got perfectly clear to me! :lol: Cichy Pete! :obey: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Ok, do you remember this video? Zygadlo is after 1.50 :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…r_embedded&v=ya3qBmf8wgE#!

Wild Wild West!

• Ok, do you remember this video? Zygadlo is after 1.50 :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…r_embedded&v=ya3qBmf8wgE#!

I don't remember 'cause I didn't even see this! Until now. Ziomek & Winiar rock :thumbsup: And I love the music on this video.

Check this out. He looks hear as if his head swelled or sth :what:
    http://www.photoblog.pl/siatkowkaaa/98281231
    :rolll:

• I don't remember 'cause I didn't even see this! Until now. Ziomek & Winiar rock :thumbsup: And I love the music on this video.

Yeah, all Trento guys show great acting skills in this video, especially Winiarski. He and Mosna are the best :thumbsup:

Check this out. He looks hear as if his head swelled or sth :what:
    http://www.photoblog.pl/siatkowkaaa/98281231
    :rolll:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    bellaaaa, I can't.....I really can't ....how could you be that brutal...don't you have any mercy , girl?!!! :obey: :rolll: :rolll:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    bellaaaa, I can't.....I really can't ....how could you be that brutal...don't you have any mercy , girl?!!! :obey: :rolll: :rolll:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry! I felt a need to share with someone this picture to not be alone :lol: Lovely, isn't it?
    Bed is calling me. I wish you sweet dreams, Vasilena. After what we saw today our dreams should be sweet, there's no other option :P
    Bye bye! :gone:

For tomorrow I have sth for toray if she appears here. Good morning, Aga :wavy:

He looks like freakin' John Rambo with this blue thing :lol:

Aga, Sidao has a tattoo? :what:

• Good night to you, too, bella :flower:
    And don't worry, you can always share such lovely pictures with me! :heart: Actually you have to :teach:
    My bed has been also calling me for hours..., so sweet dreams to you, too. :D

Wild Wild West!

• For tomorrow I have sth for toray if she appears here. Good morning, Aga :wavy:

He looks like freakin' John Rambo with this blue thing :lol:

Aga, Sidao has a tattoo? :what:

:obey: :obey:
    I almost forgot about him ;( Thank you for remind me, I still love you! :woohoo:
    Yeah, he has tattoo, you didn't know about it? It's really impressive, I want to do the same or similar on my body... Oh God, my heart stoped for a moment...

• Ola, I adore you! :obey: :obey: Let me just come back home and you'll see Ziomek with cute glasses on my profile. Awesome! :thumbsup:

• I knew it :lol:
    BUT, I don't really understand that. Bella, you never said, that you like Lukasz so much... Or maybe I just forgot about it? I'm talking about this, because Lukasz should be a really important player for you, if you replaced Ignaczak's picture as an avatar on Lukasz's picture.

• Oook, I have no other choice except to officially announce this week for "Ziomek's week" :lol: Let's celebrate :cheesy:
    So, are these posted on the forum all the plyers who put the glasses? If there is more, share please, ...I still have some hope to see Mozdzonek with them :roll: :D

Wild Wild West!

• I knew it :lol:
    BUT, I don't really understand that. Bella, you never said, that you like Lukasz so much... Or maybe I just forgot about it? I'm talking about this, because Lukasz should be a really important player for you, if you replaced Ignaczak's picture as an avatar on Lukasz's picture.

Aga, let me tell you something really corny, but true- life is changing all the time :D Personally, I've always liked Łukasz (I don't mean his skills or anything like that, just generally), but I'm really not ashamed of criticising the guys I like, if they suck. Trust me, I would bash even Vlado Nikolov or Łukasz Kadziewicz, but they don't give me many reasons lately :D
    So....bella probably always kinda liked Łukasz, but he hasn't given her many reasons to show it lately (till yesterday :D ), or she just discovered how cool he is, 'cause seriously it's impossible not to like him or any other guy from our team, they're all so damn cool :D

I had a similiar story before bella. Remember Travica? I'm sure you girls have already heard that before :D God, seriously I hated him! I don't even know why, I just did, but it's already past :D I've decided to risk and watch some videos or even matches with this guy (it was actually hard to avoid matches with him, 'cause I actually really like his team in general :D ), and....he just encouraged me. You have no idea how surprised I was, and how much I like him now :D Although sometimes he really sucks as a player, but so what, he's cool anyway :D I will like him even more, no, I will LOVE him, if he sucks on WC, especially (only, actually) playing against us :D

• Aga, let me tell you something really corny, but true- life is changing all the time :D Personally, I've always liked Łukasz (I don't mean his skills or anything like that, just generally), but I'm really not ashamed of criticising the guys I like, if they suck. Trust me, I would bash even Vlado Nikolov or Łukasz Kadziewicz, but they don't give me many reasons lately :D
    So....bella probably always kinda liked Łukasz, but he hasn't given her many reasons to show it lately (till yesterday :D ), or she just discovered how cool he is, 'cause seriously it's impossible not to like him or any other guy from our team, they're all so damn cool :D

I had a similiar story before bella. Remember Travica? I'm sure you girls have already heard that before :D God, seriously I hated him! I don't even know why, I just did, but it's already past :D I've decided to risk and watch some videos or even matches with this guy (it was actually hard to avoid matches with him, 'cause I actually really like his team in general :D ), and....he just encouraged me. You have no idea how surprised I was, and how much I like him now :D Although sometimes he really sucks as a player, but so what, he's cool anyway :D I will like him even more, no, I will LOVE him, if he sucks on WC, especially (only, actually) playing against us :D

I never wanted to say, that Bella can't love the other players, except these, about we know, just don't think like that :lol: You know, I'm just a little suprised, because I don't remember when she had, at her avatar(I still talk about this avatar, but you know - it shows which players are in our heart now), the other person - not Ignaczak. Oh, yeah, Woicki, but it was a big joke :lol: Honestly, I never liked Zygadlo, and now he isn't important for me, I treat him like I treat, for example, Ruciak, Wisniewski, Zatorski. You remember, when he had a big problem to Castellani, 'cause he didn't play a lot in the NT? He was angry, because he play for Trentino and he have to be important player in the team. He can't stay and stay in bench. After this affair I just can't like him more.
    Travica? When I saw this surname I started to think about Ljubo :lol:
    I have the same thing, SOMETIMES, with Sidao, hehe. Remember, when he killed us on World League by his serve? I always said: Oh, I love you, but STOP DOING THIS! :lol: It's normal. And I know, that changing feelings are really normal :)