Sweet moments with cuties.

• Martee! You just made me love Aleksandar more than ever before! :heart: He's so lovely on this picture....

• Him + this metaphorical piece of music gave me goosebumps. I wish we could have this guy always forever :heart:

The moment 1:00 - 1:12 ROCKED MY HEART! :heart:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• The moment 1:00 - 1:12 ROCKED MY HEART! :heart:

Wow, really, really good video, a lot of touching and memorable moments :thumbsup:

For bella who loves "dziki w żołędziach" (:

:white:
    Oh, no! Someone has captured Bartman's expression after the reaction of Nikic in that match - :cursing: - the same look! :lol:

(but actually to be honest, this one on the picture is much nicer than Bartman :D)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited 3 times, last by volley super fan ().

• :white:
    Oh, no! Someone has captured Bartman's expression after the reaction of Nikic in that match - :cursing: - the same look! :lol:

(but actually to be honest, this one on the picture is much nicer than Bartman :D)

I didn't look at this as for Bartman's face expression, honestly... :lol: :lol:
    Nicer than Bartman, you said? I wonder if it's good or not. I mean I know that you don't like him but his bitch-face expression helped to score the result we scored :D Every day Zibi rather looks nice. Even my mum lately fell in love with him. But then he looked very nice 'cause he stood on the podium of WC.

• Tired after World Cup, instead of getting some sleep, they went shopping to make a "Noble Package" ("Szlachetna Paczka") for the most needy on Christmas. Kubi & Zibi & Planet :heart:

Kadziu also became Santa Claus. He took part in action "Bombka" ("Baubles") organized by foundation "Dr Clown" ("Clown MD"). Him and his teammates - Piotr Hain and Wojtek Ferens - made nice baubles to sell it at auction. Also our fantastic Sławek Szmal, goalkeeper of our handball NT, took part ^^

:heart:

• Tired after World Cup, instead of getting some sleep, they went shopping to make a "Noble Package" ("Szlachetna Paczka") for the most needy on Christmas. Kubi & Zibi & Planet :heart:
    Kadziu also became Santa Claus. He took part in action "Bombka" ("Baubles") organized by foundation "Dr Clown" ("Clown MD"). Him and his teammates - Piotr Hain and Wojtek Ferens - made nice baubles to sell it at auction. Also our fantastic Sławek Szmal, goalkeeper of our handball NT, took part ^^

:heart:

Oh, another good initiative of the guys, what they are doing is great :win: Looking at these nice photos even Zibi doesn't annoy me ^^
    And Kadziewicz looks a little bit like he is showing the toy in Nowakowski style :D

So, bella, if my memory serves me right you liked Niki Penchev, right? :roll: Well, if you do, that's for you :D
    Here he's with the kids of our setter Andrey Zhekov - he seems like he is almost at the same age with them, hehe :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• So, bella, if my memory serves me right you liked Niki Penchev, right? :roll: Well, if you do, that's for you :D
    Here he's with the kids of our setter Andrey Zhekov - he seems like he is almost at the same age with them, hehe :lol:

Andrey's kids? Ooooh, how sweet they are! And Niko looks as sweet as the kids too :love: I love this guy. I can't even describe in words what makes me feel such strong love to him but I can't help it... I just love him! :heart:

• If we're talking about Christmas and Santa Claus... Kuba Jarosz came to sit on Santa's knee but I guess he was too big ^^

and I have two more nice photos which rocked my heart :heart:

Winiar is so cute here :love: ok, Bąku is cute too :D

• Bartek Kurek Bartek :super: It's actually from ECh 2011, not WL in Gdańsk, but who cares :P

• Bartek Kurek Bartek :heart:
    Hey, can you see in this video in the moment when Bartek is on the podium with Maxim and Marko - he looks taller than both of them. So I checked on wikipedia and it said that Bartek has 209cm. I suspected it earlier in this season that he grew. 209cm sounds really impressive :roll:

Btw. Ojla, who is Becks?

• If we're talking about Christmas and Santa Claus... Kuba Jarosz came to sit on Santa's knee but I guess he was too big ^^

Tctc, Kuba Jarosz sincerely believes he's Snow White :wacko:

OMG, it just can't be real 8o I want that dog sooo much! :heart: It's totally amazing :heart: Come on, Lasko, give it to me! :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• Hello to all fans of crazy Polish team (well...not only fans, basically all people who like to laugh :D )

I have some great news for you guys :D Man, it just made my day! :D

Ok....straight to the point......let's get ready for Igłą Szyte II !!! :thumbsup:

Yes, you got me right, Igła took his camera to Japan (you guys definitely noticed him filming everything on awarding ceremony) and filmed our team throughout whole WC! :cheesy:

Each episode will appear weekly. You can watch1st one on plusliga site tomorrow.

Isn't it a good start of the day? :D

• Is this kid Ruciak's baby? he's so cute!
    Is he going to be as excellent a volleyball player as his father? I'm wondering. :)
    And his name... is Rafala?

• Yes, this little cute guy is Michał's son :) He's name is Rafał, Rafałek :)

He follows his father on many matches, and yeah, let's hope he will become such a great player like his father, or even better ;)