Sweet moments with cuties.

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I don't know about his heart but you totally rocked me with that sentence :thumbsup: Ah, You're just great girl! :obey: :flower:

I don't know what in this sentence rocks your heart but if you say so... It's rather sad 'cause I'm looking a guy on Igła's image and likeness and every day pray to heavens for somebody like that.

• I don't know what in this sentence rocks your heart but if you say so... It's rather sad 'cause I'm looking a guy on Igła's image and likeness and every day pray to heavens for somebody like that.

Hm, too pity that you are so far away in Poland, cause if you were here, I could ask my roommate to acquaint you with the guy who's looking like him, since she can't appreciate it :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hm, too pity that you are so far away in Poland, cause if you were here, I could ask my roommate to acquaint you with the guy who's looking like him, since she can't appreciate it :P

It's not about look, it's all about personality - look is just an extra bonus :win:

• It's not about look, it's all about personality - look is just an extra bonus :win:

'Don't worry, I'm sure you will find the right guy - there is no way a cool girl like you not to be appreciated :win:
    I wish you to find even better one than Ignaczak! (yes, I know, I know that now you are gonna tell me that it is impossble to exist someone better than him :D )

And because Christmas is coming - thematic funny Christmas photo :lol: :

Wild Wild West!

• Hi, hello :wavy: Don't want to interrupt your cool conversation girls, I just came to say that....

ME LIKE IT! Mikaaaa :heart:

now you know my Christmas avatar :D

Ola, are you serious? Hehe, you don't interrupt us - Come on, join the party :D The more we are, the funnier it gets :drink:
    And I hope you won't forget what you just said about your Christmas avatar! I'll treat your statement as an official promise :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Vasilena, you know that I love you unconditionally... You brought Christmas to my heart showing that photo of Santa Mika :heart:

And btw I know that I'll find someone, I'm very optimistic :win: My some other Igła exists somewhere and he's created for me and destined for me :D

• Ola, are you serious? Hehe, you don't interrupt us - Come on, join the party :D The more we are, the funnier it gets :drink:
    And I hope you won't forget what you just said about your Christmas avatar! I'll treat your statement as an official promise :lol:

Nah, I just wanted to say that it was really enjoyable to read it :D Ok, so got the permission from the boss, now I'm officially joining the party, everybody, dance now :lol: :dance6:

I love keeping such promises :D You betcha :D :drink:

• I love keeping such promises :D You betcha :D :drink:

Yupyyyyyy , you did it! 8o Oh, I'm in such a Christmas mood now! :heart:

Let's see what we have here :D :

The last one is a stylized version of Pesho's photo with the Sovia ball :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Yes, the last one also reminds me of Pesho's thing!!! :rolll:

Ok, so since we have the good Santa- Mika, now it's time for the Evil Santa...

Let me introduce you....

Radostin...the Evil Santa......

• I was actually thinking about making Rado look like Grinch, it would also suit him a lot, but...I have decided that Evil Santa suits him perfectly :D

Now I'm thinking about Toshko Aleksiev 'The Clumsy Reindeer' :D

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Ok, we have the Evil Santa, but he also needs his helpers - the Evil "Dwarfs" :lol:

And here is another Santa - Happy Santa aka ex-captain of BG NT and also ex-JW player! (Ola :D ) Plamen Konstantinov :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• I have a perfect company for Evil Santa Radostin!

Woicki the Grinch!

You killed me!!!

EDIT: bella, I almost missed that! Can you imagine? :aww: It would be great to get a present from such nice Santa :heart: :lol:

Vasilena, you know that I love you unconditionally... You brought Christmas to my heart showing that photo of Santa Mika :heart:

And btw I know that I'll find someone, I'm very optimistic :win: My some other Igła exists somewhere and he's created for me and destined for me :D

Wild Wild West!

• And here is another Santa - Happy Santa aka ex-captain of BG NT and also ex-JW player! (Ola :D ) Plamen Konstantinov :lol:

Plameeen! :D Youuu....kicked Kadziu out of Surgut, but you were a part of my lovely team, so...can't really hate him.

Look, look two adorable reindeers! :D

Niko and Kadziu

The best times ever :heart:

• They're cute :rolll:
    But I'm waiting for Toshko, too :D

Unfortunately I am not as good as you with paint, but I just had to do something with this picture, because before my competent intervention there was nothing really Christmas in it, only one Sovia, so I felt it as my holy duty to do something to the question :D

Wild Wild West!

• Are you kidding me? You're way better with Paint than me!!! :D Pesho is perfect now, you made him complete :D I love it!

Can't find any cool, I mean suitable pics of Toshko, but I'm still working on it :D I won't give up :D

• I love Kadziu the Reindeer :heart:

Vasilena, these lovely Dwarfs were like that on this cover or you made that they became Dwarfs? Anyway I love it too :heart: Although I think that with Ziomek the Dwarf on the cover they could look even more lovely. He's such a cutie :love:

• Are you kidding me? You're way better with Paint than me!!! :D Pesho is perfect now, you made him complete :D I love it!

Can't find any cool, I mean suitable pics of Toshko, but I'm still working on it :D I won't give up :D

Well, I could help with finding a suitable original picture if you have something in mind, although that would lower the effect of the surprise :lol:

I love Kadziu the Reindeer :heart:

Vasilena, these lovely Dwarfs were like that on this cover or you made that they became Dwarfs? Anyway I love it too :heart: Although I think that with Ziomek the Dwarf on the cover they could look even more lovely. He's such a cutie :love:

No, no that was the original cover of the Italian magazine for 2009 I think, unfortunately I don't have Photoshop installed on my PC, so I can't make so precise things, but I have google and I can find them...always :D
    Ziomek's great - I totally love the mustaches :thumbsup:

Here is another one with Santa Mika :lol:

Wild Wild West!