Sweet moments with cuties.

• I see a lot of my favourite PAINT-JOB here :lol: :lol:
    I will do something, too. CHRISTMAS are coming :woohoo:

We are waiting :D

Vabo-Chan as a reindeer or it's only me seeing it like that? :D 'Cause "hands" of this thing reminds me more reindeer antlers than hands. I'M LOVIN' IT, anyway! :lol:

After what we have seen here yesterday and today I'm quite sure that Woicki played a role of Grinch in this movie and Nawrocki was his double :whistle:

Yes, exactly - it's a reindeer, a little one :thumbsup:

BTW, on all pictures of Grinch in the internet he's drawn without pants :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• And to add, Aga just made me more dead than I was before showing Naked Santa With The Ball :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Btw. this beard fits him perfectly :thumbsup: he's already like a granny so he can also grow such beard.

• I had to check it to have a full fun of it and you're absolutely right :rolll: :rolll: I'm dead! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Which means that your Woicki is not authentic :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    (I'm sorry that was an awful joke )

Agaaa :rolll: :rolll:
    So that's the new-old special Christmas edition of Cosmo in Poland this year :D Dear editors had no other choice unless to repeat the old Bakiewicz cover with some little improvements, because obviously Mozdzonek didn't keep his promise to make a photosession without the ball :rolll: Since he became the Captain he's getting contemptuous :tzz:

Wild Wild West!

• Jastrzębie's highway to hell :D
    Holy crap... Russell looks like an angel descending to hell :love: and Vinhedo never looked better :D

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Lorenzo Bernardi and Michał Łasko are the winners. No doubt for me.

Then...Russell Holmes.

And then the rest.

My lovely guys :heart:

Thanks for the pics bella!

• It's hard to find these photos to copy them but I found a few, luckily. More on jastrzębski website. For me the winner is Zibi :D wygląda nieprzyzwoicie wręcz dobrze w tej farmerskiej koszuli, powiedziałabym nawet, że o niebo lepiej niż super-farmer Clark Kent :D
    and of course fabulously grimy Russell :thumbsup:

• Zibi is absolutely, definitely, with no doubt, irrefutably, overwhelmingly, breathtaking winner!
    Never say no to a shirt guy. :lol:

• IGŁĄ SZYTE, episode 2 or Introducing Bartek Kurek, reflections on "Top Model", cep-socks and dramatic pictures with the needle in the main role...
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/IGLA-SZYTE-odc.2.html

Scene I
    Igła introducing Bartek:
    "Foot... Knee... Hand... Who's it? And yes! Ladies and gentlemen, it's him! He flies! In spite of everything. He hesitated. Until the end. His body: to fly or not to fly. Bartek has decided that, contrary to his body, he'll fly and help our team, which resulted in - ladies and gentlemen - hurray-optimism in our team."
    Bartek laughs
    "Bartosz overcame fears, he is not afraid to fly, even though Boeing lands without wheels."
    laugh again

So delightfully sleepy Kuraś :lol:

Of course Igła just felt a need to talk about new hairstyles of guys from Skra, he said that guys from Resovia let their hairs grow and they'll be much more beautiful than guys from Bełchatów.
    Bartek's reply to this comment: "The second edition of Igłą szyte... is gonna be a class lower than the previous"
    Igła: "Bartosz ... I hope that you made a mistake and you "odszczekasz" ("odszczekasz" means "to retract a word" but it verbally means sth like "bark back" that why Bartek howled like a dog after it, or actually it was Igła howling, but Bartek showed it and Igła gave him a voice ^^ )

Scene II
    The beautiful beginning: clumsy Kuba Jarosz put left sock on right leg :thumbsup: what Igła commented singing: "Rudy rudy rydz..." ("Ore ore loaf") :whistle:
    And the whole story with "Top model" started because of Ruciak and his camera.
    Igła: "Master of the photography, he'll beat Marcin Tyszka in the next edition of "Top Model"
    someone threw a password "male Top Model"
    Kuba: "Igła will be this one undersized... model"
    (I'm not sure but I guess it was) Bartek: "Woicki..." :lol:
    laugh
    Igła: "Bartek, and who are you gonna be?"
    Bartek: "Dżoana" :rolll: (it's about our famous model Joanna Krupa)
    Kuba: "No, Bartek will be this who was born as a woman and become a man"
    Igła: "You are the best, fuck the rest"

the scene with Pesho is impossible for me to translate it and keep the sense but it's soooo funny :rolll: :rolll:
    in 4:10 camera showed Alek Bielecki
    Igła: "This is a man who is advertising the socks... with the blockhead's face" ( "with the blockhead's face" in original is "z twarzą cepa" - the word "blockhead" was the best here to translate "cep", IMO)
    camera showing Pesho's legs
    Igła: "Pete!"
    Pesho: "Blockheads!" ("Cepy!") :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Igła: "Show us"
    Pesho's showing and you can admire the word "CEP" ("BLOCKHEAD") on a sock
    Igła:"Like inNew Zealand... like he played rugby."
    Pesho: "I play sometimes. If I will have sick of volleyball, I will take up rugby. I already have a body weight."

Scene III
    after 5 minute
    Zoom at mister Bielecki preparing medicaments
    Igła: "We have a drug-addict in the team"
    here I had some problems with accurate understanding of what Igła's saying but he said twice a word "drug" as a verb and then Pesho (yes, that Pesho) spoke: "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?" :lol: ("Does mother know that you drug?") I don't even know how to translate it, anyway "to drug" in polish means "ćpać" and Pesho said it totally incorrectly, there is no such a word in polish like "ćpiesz", it can be "ćpasz".
    funny reaction: everybody laugh, camera shows Pesho drinking something with such an adorable, crafty smile and Kurek says "Peter!" like he couldn't believe in what he just heard :D
    (I guess that we can watch Pesho's Transformation since he is in the same club as a famous joker mister Ignaczak - Igła had a very "baaaad" influence on our innocent guy :P )

When mister Bielecki began to tourture guys with the needle Igła said:
    "Let there be no that we "ćpiemy" ("to drug" again) - these are blood thinners"

Later (before something not nice happened to Igła :P ) boys were joking about that they had a zoo in the team. They called their doctor "Owl" or "Eagle-owl", reminded that Ruciak is called "Eagle" and discovered a new nick for Bartek - "Chicken" (because "chicken" means "kura" and they found "Kurek" and "kura" similar :D )

And sad end... Which Igła called: "Moments of fear"
    Igła about a doctor bent over him: "Bald terrorist... Bald terrori... OUCH! Kurwa! Terrorist. Terrorist." (ehh that Igła :heart:)
    But even suffering from pain he had to, just had to say: "All the girls admire Pete's belly..." (HELL YEAH)
    Kuba: "Incidentally, Pete is the worst built player in this team." (WTF? Kuba Jarosz, are you really asking for that :hit:?)

Poor Kubi ;( :heart:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 4 times, last by bella ().

• what did they inject?

I wrote about it:

When mister Bielecki began to torture guys with the needle Igła said:
    "Let there be no that we "ćpiemy" ("to drug" again) - these are blood thinners"

• There are two cuties in this clip ^^

• IGŁĄ SZYTE, episode 2 or Introducing Bartek Kurek, reflections on "Top Model", cep-socks and dramatic pictures with the needle in the main role...
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/IGLA-SZYTE-odc.2.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thank you, bella! :flower: It's reallly funny to watch it reading your translations and explantions :thumbsup:
    Pesho appears to be a .. uhhh.. ok we say in Bulgarian "skrita limonka" which means literally "hidden lemon" but "lemon" in its feminine form - "limonka" and it's an idiom :D I mean that he seems to be not that wooden Pinocchio as I thought, he reveals us unsuspected features of his charecter :lol: Oh, and I am sure that after the part with the rugby, he has a new supporter here on the forum :D
    People with injections are real terrorist indeed :teach: and I don't why but Kuba's sock scene hit me to the ground :rolll: Such a clumsy guy :D

Haha, raylight, really cool video :thumbsup: There are some really spectacular serves :rolll: And about the otherI don't know who two palyers you have exactly in mind. May be you could give us a hint? :D

Wild Wild West!

• :rolll: :rolll: He's flying. He was hesitating :rolll: :obey:

Bełchatowski fryzjer :lol:

'Matka wie, że ćpiesz?' :rolll: :rolll: that totally cracked me up and:

'Łysy terrorysta'
    'Łysy terroo...ała, kurwa' :rolll: :rolll:
    'Sam se trzymaj' :rolll:

Igła :obey:

Skrita limonka!!! I have no idea where I have heard this, but I know it, and it's just awesome :rolll: