Sweet moments with cuties.

• He has to appear in this thread. For sure.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.…5231107822&type=1&theater

And it's not a Christmas gift at all. Treat it as an usual gift from me.

After such great performance in 2011, he definately deserves to be mentioned as much as possible :win:
    Is that one on the picture the ball that he painted? I don't see the Sovia sign but it still reminds me of it :lol:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.…1107822&type=1&permPage=1

Brazilian player and ....Santa Claus: Giba, Gustavo, Bruno

Hehe, little Rezende looks like if he really still believes in Santa...such a wide smile :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Is that one on the picture the ball that he painted? I don't see the Sovia sign but it still reminds me of it :lol:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.…1107822&type=1&permPage=1

Yep, I think it's Pit's masterpiece. I can see his signature on it.

Hehe, little Rezende looks like if he really still believes in Santa...such a wide smile :D

Honestly, I began to like Bruno this year. Not only because he's such a cutie. I liked him as a player.

BTW, get ready, guys. Igłą szyte: episode III today's evening :D

• Guys, Igla what what video has released episode three!

I just wanna say...

Holy Shit!!! How many polyglots are there in Poland!!! At the very beginning of this episode, someone said "a ri ga dou go za yi ma sen" (I'm not quite sure, but it means thanks, sincerely) very accurately! And I saw Kubiak pronounced "a ri ga dou" (thanks) as if he were a Japanese! :lol:

I can't say more because I don't know their words, but I know one thing: Igla what what video permanent guest star: Rodrigo Quiroga (because I saw him in at least two episodes of three) :D

• First of- my two Italian crushes- Andreas. Always put me in a great mood :D
    Then 'Arigato' and other Japanese sounds :D

'Arigato, origaaami chyba'
    'Orzigami (?)'
    'Orzygany'
    'Orzygany doleci godzinę później' :rolll: Orzygany (it was about Łukasz Żygadło) will arrive one hour later

'Orzigami czyli Żygadło' Origami is origami, but orzigami is Origami + Żygadło :D (rz- zh)

'Mamy żółte serca, w których płynie czarna krew, bo to Skra Bełchatów, bo to Skra Bełchatów jest' :rolll: Kubiak sang Skra's fans song 'We have yellow hearts, in which black blood flows, because it's Skra Bełchatów, because it's Skra Bełchatów' (obioviously it sounds kinda lame in English :lol: )

'Czas wam nie pomoże!' 'Time won't help you' - Igła :D

Then Kubiak again- 'Wygramy, wygramy, przeciwnika pokonamy' - 'We will win, we will win, we will defeat the opponent' what a good singer he is :D

Lol, Michał Kubiak reading newspaper, there was written something like: 'Kurek roughed up, but will help' then Bartek made a hole in the page :rolll:

Michał certainly likes Ana Ivanović and he doesn't want his girlfriend to know it :rolll:

Can you see Javier Weber behind Czarnowski and Możdżon in the airplane? :D

Then it was all about Patryk :rolll:

'Mate will soon sleep, he confused the pills'

'Friend Patryk under the influence of a pill'
    'He took the pill 20 minutes ago'
    '10 more...'

'Patryk. Paaatryk. He's sleeping already!'

Too bad there were so many things we have already seen -.-', but waiting for more anyway! :D

• Kubi is CRUSHING! :cheesy:
    Think, guys... In first episode he's dancing, in second... he's taking shot and doing funny face :D in third episode he's singing... What he's going to do in episode four? :sos: Anyway, singing, dancing... What a multi-talented guy :D

Poor Ziomek, once again... They keep making fun of him! Ożigany :rolll:

Only one small "but" about another episode: too little of Pesho here. But in the last scene with Patryk who looked as if he totally didn't know what was goin' on around him I saw through the mind's eye Pit saying to Patryk: "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?" :rolll:

Arigatō, for another five minutes of fun, proszę dziadka :heart:

Aga, your status :obey: :lol:

I have a gift for Vasilena, btw.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• http://www.plusligatv.pl/IGLA-SZYTE-odc.3.html

I love when Kubiak is singing songs of Skra's fanclub. It's fuckin' awesome.

So we have another episode :thumbsup: I liked it when Ignaczak started to "praise" Moz while he was talking on the phone :lol: I was begging in my mind "Come on, finish it! Call him Captain Planet" - for a moment I really felt like if he is on the verge to say it :rolll:

'Mamy żółte serca, w których płynie czarna krew, bo to Skra Bełchatów, bo to Skra Bełchatów jest' :rolll: Kubiak sang Skra's fans song 'We have yellow hearts, in which black blood flows, because it's Skra Bełchatów, because it's Skra Bełchatów' (obioviously it sounds kinda lame in English :lol: )

'Czas wam nie pomoże!' 'Time won't help you' - Igła :D

Then Kubiak again- 'Wygramy, wygramy, przeciwnika pokonamy' - 'We will win, we will win, we will defeat the opponent' what a good singer he is :D

Yeah, yeah - everyone is having fun on Skra, the are "the bad" - I got it :D
    btw, I don't know this fans songs :( Does it mean that I am not a good enough fan of Skra? :P Baaa, anyway, now thanks to Kubiak, I'll learn them and start singing them in front of my computer while watching Skra's matches - this time my roommate officially will confirm that I'm crazy :lol:

I have a gift for Vasilena, btw.

Oh, bella, thank you so much! :flower: You always have some great gift and surprise for me that I really feel some kind obliged to you, because I don't know with what I could repay you, so to make you happy the same way you do! But I am looking very carefully for some nice surprise, so whenever anything interesting appears, I'll give you my gift to you :heart:
    I'm glad to see Wlazly so active with painting this Christmas :thumbsup: And on this picture he looks extremely happy and smiling - just great to see him in such a good mood :win:

Wild Wild West!

• So we have another episode :thumbsup: I liked it when Ignaczak started to "praise" Moz while he was talking on the phone :lol: I was begging in my mind "Come on, finish it! Call him Captain Planet" - for a moment I really felt like if he is on the verge to say it :rolll:

I'm waiting for 15 questions to Marcin Możdżonek and I'm going to realize him that he's Captain Planet and ask him which nickname he likes more: El Capitano or Captain Planet :P

btw, I don't know this fans songs :( Does it mean that I am not a good enough fan of Skra? :P Baaa, anyway, now thanks to Kubiak, I'll learn them and start singing them in front of my computer while watching Skra's matches - this time my roommate officially will confirm that I'm crazy :lol:

Honestly I've heard this Skra's fans song for the first time. I knew they have such song but I wasn't really interested in it. Until Kubi came and sang it to us. And it's all his fault that I'm singing this freakin' song for two days and I can't stop! I sang it even for my grandma.

Oh, bella, thank you so much! :flower: You always have some great gift and surprise for me that I really feel some kind obliged to you, because I don't know with what I could repay you, so to make you happy the same way you do! But I am looking very carefully for some nice surprise, so whenever anything interesting appears, I'll give you my gift to you :heart:
    I'm glad to see Wlazly so active with painting this Christmas :thumbsup: And on this picture he looks extremely happy and smiling - just great to see him in such a good mood :win:

That's ok, Vasilena :win: I just like to make gifts, I'm kinda created to make surprises, it's my calling and I feel happy every time some other person is happy :D
    Here is the video from Making Baubles Party

and Mariusz is really lovely in the end ^^

Well, my love to Nowakowski is bigger, so... :heart: I couldn't stop myself! :lol:

Mine too. He bought me with his super-high jump and after introducing cepy and hearing "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?" I'm hopelessly devoted to him :obey: :heart:

:rose: :cheesy: :heart:

Simone is gorgeous :love:

• I'm waiting for 15 questions to Marcin Możdżonek and I'm going to realize him that he's Captain Planet and ask him which nickname he likes more: El Capitano or Captain Planet :P

Will be questions selected in advance by some journalists or he will be free to choose to which one to answer, cause I suppose that he won't be able to answer all of them? For sure, I hope that this will reach to him - it would be awesome! :thumbsup: I still dream for the poster we were talking about before :whistle:

Honestly I've heard this Skra's fans song for the first time. I knew they have such song but I wasn't really interested in it. Until Kubi came and sang it to us. And it's all his fault that I'm singing this freakin' song for two days and I can't stop! I sang it even for my grandma.

bella, I sincerely hope that you can sing well, cause otherwise I woud feel great compassion for your grandma, who's obliged to listen to you :lol:

That's ok, Vasilena :win: I just like to make gifts, I'm kinda created to make surprises, it's my calling and I feel happy every time some other person is happy :D
    Here is the video from Making Baubles Party

and Mariusz is really lovely in the end ^^

Wow, Skra have a very powerful opening of the clip, I like it :thumbup: Unfortunately I must admit I saw more Pesho's followers than Ziomek's as it comes to (no)painting skills :P , but at least they have fun .. well at least Mariusz has fun, for sure :rolll:

Mine too. He bought me with his super-high jump and after introducing cepy and hearing "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?" I'm hopelessly devoted to him :obey: :heart:

It's amazing how only for a month Nowakowski became a total hit here on the forum, but we must admit the guy absolutely deserved our attention and high recognition :obey: ... as I say he appeared to be a real "skrita limonka" :thumbsup:

Simone is gorgeous :love:

Yes, Simone is pretty nice here, but Travica reminds me of a giant happy hamster with a Christmas hat on his head, brrr :S

Wild Wild West!

• Will be questions selected in advance by some journalists or he will be free to choose to which one to answer, cause I suppose that he won't be able to answer all of them? For sure, I hope that this will reach to him - it would be awesome! :thumbsup: I still dream for the poster we were talking about before :whistle:

Fans send their questions on a special e-mail adress and some people probably those who organize that interview-action choose only 15. Sometimes I'm disappointed with that 'cause I know what fantasy people have and I'm sure that many nice questions are just rejected. In many 15-questions-interviews I see stupid, boring, banal or "three in one" questions. Most of the players are creative so why not use it and shoot them with "questions from space"?
    I already have questions for Planet and Kubi :roll:

What about our poster dedicated to Planet - I dream about it too. I have thought many many times about ways of making it :)

bella, I sincerely hope that you can sing well, cause otherwise I woud feel great compassion for your grandma, who's obliged to listen to you :lol:

Well... I'm not so brilliant as Kubi is but I think that my grandma and the rest of the world which will hear me singing Skra's song in near future can handle it ^^

It's amazing how only for a month Nowakowski became a total hit here on the forum, but we must admit the guy absolutely deserved our attention and high recognition :obey: ... as I say he appeared to be a real "skrita limonka" :thumbsup:

Every time I read "skrita limonka" I laugh like a crazy :lol:

Yes, Simone is pretty nice here, but Travica reminds me of a giant happy hamster with a Christmas hat on his head, brrr :S

Blah, Travica... I lost a little of my love for him after this incident from the match with Italians on WC...

• I have seen that. Mariusz laughing like a crazy instead of helping his teammates to sing it properly :rolll: The moment in 3:58 shot me ^^

• What about our poster dedicated to Planet - I dream about it too. I have thought many many times about ways of making it :)

What about coming to Sofia for the WL finals - this is a great way to make it :D

Lovely.
    Finally I can listen to their words because Kurek talked to Atanasijevic in English. :)

Marteee, have a mercy for god's sake :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Next time when you post something like this, please, warn me in advance to plug my ears, cause now I think I will need a special therapy to recover after hearing this .... squealing of Wytze :sos: I can only imagine how they pronounced the lyrics in Polish! :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• What about coming to Sofia for the WL finals - this is a great way to make it :D

Sounds like a beautiful dream but I'm not sure I can take part in it :S

I think I will need a special therapy to recover after hearing this .... squealing of Wytze :sos: I can only imagine how they pronounced the lyrics in Polish! :lol:

Kubi and Igła could help them in contrast to Mariusz who is clearly laughing at them :lol:

HOLY SHIT. I can't stop laughing at this picture :rolll: :rolll: :sos: :lol:

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Sounds like a beautiful dream but I'm not sure I can take part in it :S

Well there is lot of time, finals of the league are still far, so who knows... :roll: I'm also in danger because there is some chance still to have exams in the University at this time, but I'll count on my luck for the programme's session and that everything would be al right :D But even if you don't succeed to come to Sofia this year (well, it is almost this year, right? :lol: ), I may think of visiting Poland for some competition :P

HOLY SHIT. I can't stop laughing at this picture :rolll: :rolll: :sos: :lol:

Who's that? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I can't recognize him, looks like Zbigniew, but is it him, or? :D

bellaaa, I love your status! :thumbsup: You are such a skrita limonka :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Well there is lot of time, finals of the league are still far, so who knows... :roll: I'm also in danger because there is some chance still to have exams in the University at this time, but I'll count on my luck for the programme's session and that everything would be al right :D But even if you don't succeed to come to Sofia this year (well, it is almost this year, right? :lol: ), I may think of visiting Poland for some competition :P

Come to Poland! It will be a great pleasure for me to welcome you here :flower:

bellaaa, I love your status! :thumbsup: You are such a skrita limonka :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't resist ^^ You know, it suits perfectly now. It's my tribute to Pesho. By the way it looks funny above this picture of Igła doing slanted eyes. Plus when I'm online this little circlet on my profile is green so this color reminds me about limonka as well :D

Who's that? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I can't recognize him, looks like Zbigniew, but is it him, or? :D

:wacko: :wacko: :rolll: What the fuck is it?

Yup yup. This is Zibi, of course it's him :thumbsup: Lovely picture, isn't it? :lol:

Edited 3 times, last by bella ().