Sweet moments with cuties.

• I'll follow your line, too :D :

Ahahah, Vlado! :lol: :lol: :heart:

Believe or not but after I heard Igła saying "Bartek przyleciał, patrzcie..." ("Bartek flew, look...") in a hilarious way and after I saw him in this shining glasses I fell in love even more......... Can you imagine that love? :love:

• Igła: I think by changing our clothes on private ones, we fitted into the crowd perfectly, no one will recognise us. Patryk looks like....ooo a peasant, perhaps from Poland (it was about Oskar, our scout :lol: ). No one will recognise us, we fitted perfectly. Even Michał is in a good mood after today's practice.

Did Kubi not say back some not nice word, by chance? :whistle: :D

Btw. Captain Planet is so lovely, here :lol: I can even forgive a lack of two (missing from two episodes) stars - Pesho & Winiar - 'cause trio Igła-Captain-Zibi smashed me :rolll: From the beginning. First few seconds and I'm already on the carpet under my bed. I them all :obey:

Vanja looks like Grzesiek Szymański a little bit....but only here, on this pic :rolll:

You know what? My first thought after seeing this picture was: why Grzesiek Szymański wears Mariusz Wlazły's number. Then I watched it carefully and after a moment of thinking, why Grzesiek Szymański wears red-blue t-shirt, dawned on me: it's Vlado! :D
    Confusing, Vasilena, you put a confusing picture. Ba(r)tman is similar only to himself :P

• Oh, great! A new episode :thumbsup: This time we saw views from Japan, it was interesting. And of course they merge very well with the crowd
    - I'm sure no one will recoginze them, especially Igla, if he makes the face from bella's avatar :lol:

Believe or not but after I heard Igła saying "Bartek przyleciał, patrzcie..." ("Bartek flew, look...") in a hilarious way and after I saw him in this shining glasses I fell in love even more......... Can you imagine that love? :love:

I have the feeling that I have seen him with these glasses before, too, I don't know maybe on some photo - this must be his favourite pair, but it suits him a lot, IMO 8) :thumbsup:

Vanja looks like Grzesiek Szymański a little bit....but only here, on this pic :rolll:

As you say it now...yes! he really reminds him on this one, interesting that I didn't notice it earlier :win:

Confusing, Vasilena, you put a confusing picture. Ba(r)tman is similar only to himself :P

That's, because I'm bad :D And as for "Ba(r)tman is similar only to himself " - thanks God :obey: I just couldn't bear another one like him :wacko: :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• And of course they merge very well with the crowd
    - I'm sure no one will recoginze them, especially Igla, if he makes the face from bella's avatar :lol:

Yeah, but if Igła hang around at the Nipponese area with El Capitano at his side, he could make slanting eyes til you drop and it's all for nothing... 'Cause Captain is way too big and he doesn't look japanese at all so he probably betray Igła with his posture. Flap. Threads of blending into the crowd.

I have the feeling that I have seen him with these glasses before, too, I don't know maybe on some photo - this must be his favourite pair, but it suits him a lot, IMO 8) :thumbsup:

I have the same feeling but he looks gorgeously anyway. I have the same glasses in blue color 8)

And as for "Ba(r)tman is similar only to himself " - thanks God :obey: I just couldn't bear another one like him :wacko: :P

Come on, it's still Christmas atmosphere in the air. What can I do so you can like him just a little little? :D What miracle could fix it?

• Yeah, but if Igła hang around at the Nipponese area with El Capitano at his side, he could make slanting eyes til you drop and it's all for nothing... 'Cause Captain is way too big and he doesn't look japanese at all so he probably betray Igła with his posture. Flap. Threads of blending into the crowd.

Haha, you're right about Moz, plus he is Captain Planet, for God's sake! He's world famous, anyone knows him, so no way not to be recoginzed :lol: But as I think now even Ignaczak - no matter how talented he is in pretending to be a Japanese - is somehow ... too blond for this job :D Well, we may say that he's dyeing his hair, but I'm not sure that it will work :P

I have the same feeling but he looks gorgeously anyway. I have the same glasses in blue color 8)

Not that gorgeously like with the pink-heart glasses, but still gorgeously enough :rolll:
    btw, I have never tried this model of sunglasses, but from a lot of time I want to do it, so this video reminds me once again that it's high time to check if they'll suit my face, moreover I broke my last favourite pair, so I have the perfect reason now :P

Come on, it's still Christmas atmosphere in the air. What can I do so you can like him just a little little? :D What miracle could fix it?

Oh, bella, I really don't want to be like some alwful Grinch, but honestly - No, you can't do anything :|

Wild Wild West!

• Haha, you're right about Moz, plus he is Captain Planet, for God's sake! He's world famous, anyone knows him, so no way not to be recoginzed :lol: But as I think now even Ignaczak - no matter how talented he is in pretending to be a Japanese - is somehow ... too blond for this job :D Well, we may say that he's dyeing his hair, but I'm not sure that it will work :P

He was more blond once :D

He would suit perfectly to Jastrzębie in their holy-blond season :thumbsup:

Oh, bella, I really don't want to be like some alwful Grinch, but honestly - No, you can't do anything :|

Impossible is nothing for me! :super:

• He was more blond once :D

He would suit perfectly to Jastrzębie in their holy-blond season :thumbsup: :

Just one problem - I can't see the photo with my stupid luck :aww: I don't know why, but today all images in the forum are unavailable to me and there is only little red cross, I tried to restart my PC but it didn't help and yesterday everything was OK ?(
    Ahhh :wall:
    Damn, I have to wait for tomorrow and hope that everything will be alright again, but I really wanted to see the picture now - I'm the greatest fan of these "holy-blond seasons" ;(

Impossible is nothing for me! :super:

I asure you - this case is hopeless :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Oh, sorry. I had to go yesterday. Or rather today 'cause it was after midnight already. Damn, I'm so sleepy-head now. I woke up at 8:24 and almost got heart attack 'cause my classes started at 8:50. My alarm clock was supposed to wake me up at 7 and I have no freakin' clue why it didn't do that! I don't know what a miracle made it that I managed to pick up the pieces at express pace. And to add I had a very successful day though it started badly :D

I can send you this picture in other way
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi…8c/Krzysztof_Ignaczak.jpg
    I hope you can see it now.

Plus I have another one in style proper to his nickname I mean Igła :D
    http://img.naszemiasto.pl/graf…82/93/4e09de9ec59f2_o.jpg

But I like his hairstyle the most on this picture. Artistic disorder rocks :heart:
    http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/25626/…ak_resovia_112010470.jpeg

• Oh, dear, I perfectly know what you mean with these awful alarms and the freaking early weaking-up :wacko: I'm glad that at least the other part of your day was fine :win:

Thank you for the photos, I can see them now ^^ . I think my problem is with imageshack, cause I can't see photos from there, I can't even open the site ?( Today I tried for the new Bulgaria thread with photobucket and I had no problems.
    What could I say here? Great Igla...and blond, ofc :thumbsup: I really, really liked the second photo - it's very interesting, reminds me of an art photo with a message, that makes you think for something - it's quite original for me! :thumbup:
    As for the third pic my first thought was - every single hair is struggling for independence :lol:

Ok, just look at that :obey: :obey: :obey: :

I can't, I can't, I just can't anymore! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Why all v-players recently decided that they can and have to sing? :what: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Holy Mother, Santa Claus and all Saints! I'm definitely dead now :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Goooosh. Alexey is so funny and lovely in that moment when Lloy is singing "Jingle Bells" :cheesy: Both of them are lovely, anyway :heart:
    What a pity I couldn't see it at Christmas, maybe it could cheer me up. For sure it would cheer me up :lol:

Let them sing, Vasilena. They can sing in their own cute way :D

• Oh, I'll definately let them :lol:

And now something that I accidently found today :lol: Just to melt your heart even more after this...amazing video (amazing is a shamlessly slight word, but...), because you remember that I promised you to give you my gifts, too...so:

Ziomek and Mr. Stolcew :D

Wild Wild West!

• Thank you Vasilena :heart: This picture seems to be quite old. Ziomek looks like a cute boy ^^ (and Bari has more hair than now :D ). But, well... Ziomek looks young no matter how old he is. Anyway, beautiful picture. You consoled me with this 'cause it showed me that Rado is not so severe for Łukasz as I thought. But I still want him in Jastrzębie. Or wherever if he only come to PlusLiga :roll:
    Seriously, I just can't believe how could I not like Ziomek. I'm awful. But I love him now and this big love will compensate for these moments of not-liking him...

• Hoooooly shit! Alexey, Lloy :obey: :obey: 'V lesu rodilas' yelochka' is a classic!!!! :obey: I always sing it instead of boring Polish carols :D
    Man, now I'm gonna sing it all day long :rolll: V lesu rodilas yelochka, v lesu ona rosla. Zimoi i letom stroinaya, zelionaya byla :rolll: :rolll: :heart:

Lloy's Russian is actually not that bad :thumbsup: Wow, now I have a really great motivation to study for tomorrow's Russian test :rolll:

• Hoooooly shit! Alexey, Lloy :obey: :obey: 'V lesu rodilas' yelochka' is a classic!!!! :obey: I always sing it instead of boring Polish carols :D
    Man, now I'm gonna sing it all day long :rolll: V lesu rodilas yelochka, v lesu ona rosla. Zimoi i letom stroinaya, zelionaya byla :rolll: :rolll: :heart:

Lloy's Russian is actually not that bad :thumbsup: Wow, now I have a really great motivation to study for tomorrow's Russian test :rolll:

Ola, I'm glad that this amazing performance had such a positive and useful impact on you :lol: Good luck with the test tomorrow :thumbup:
    Since you study Russian, I'll ask you to give your expert judgment who's doing better with the language - Bartman or Lloy? I know it's hard chioce, but... :D

Wild Wild West!

• Ola, I'm glad that this amazing performance had such a positive and useful impact on you :lol: Good luck with the test tomorrow :thumbup:
    Since you study Russian, I'll ask you to give your expert judgment who's doing better with the language - Bartman or Lloy? I know it's hard chioce, but... :D

:rolll: You know, if I wouldn't refresh this Bartman's interview in Russian, I would have probably said that Zibi is slightly better, considering his mother tounge is Slavic, but when I refreshed it and listened to it again, I have no doubts, Lloy wins it with a distance :rolll: :rolll:
    Just listen to his lovely pronounciation, especially zimoi, letom, stroinaya, zelionaya, he has a really great potential, he cannot neglect his Russian, having such a great teacher like Alexey is a blessing :rolll:

• I'm officially putting Alexey among cuties after what I saw today :lol:

and no-imageshack version for Vasilena: http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/yb…_23_309_11?1279092043.jpg

PLUS
    (I know, Vasilena, that you don't love him but other people do) No one on this planet pronounce "lots, lots" better :lol:

:heart:

• I'm officially putting Alexey among cuties after what I saw today :lol:
    and no-imageshack version for Vasilena: http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/yb…_23_309_11?1279092043.jpg

Oh, thanks, it's very nice of you ^^
    Well, I think that he can get the price for the tallest guy mentioned here in this thread :D

PLUS
    (I know, Vasilena, that you don't love him but other people do) No one on this planet pronounce "lots, lots" better :lol:

:heart:

Oh, don't worry! I also torture you with Rado Stoychev sometimes, although no one here likes him, so you have the full right to post things about Zibimir as many as you want, plus this way I can make fun of him, so please keep wor,walk,working :lol:

Here are some photos of New Year's gathering of Bulgarians in Copra: http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=342781

Wild Wild West!

• Here are some photos of New Year's gathering of Bulgarians in Copra: http://volleyball.sportal.bg/news.php?news=342781

Such a lovely Vlado! :D I don't know only who's the guy with grey hair, I can't regognize him...
    Do you know, maybe, why Niko Penchev always makes me smile? ^^

that scissors gesture!!! :rolll:
    btw, what does he mean by the "Bee-s" in the end?

That scissors gesture is a gesture of peace and Zibi said "Peace!" not "Bee-s" :lol:

EDIT. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Neymar is sooooooo sweet :love:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().