Sweet moments with cuties.

• Coming back with something special for you, girls :D Rawr :D

Enjoy, girls :drink:

• I will never say again that Pesho is not sexy after I saw it :D Nice video, really. Funny moments of speszony Pesho, cute as candy-floss :love:

BTW. Another masterpiece made by a master of the category :obey: The guy making all of those videos is just brilliant. But "Echo" is still the best. So now I'm waiting for movies with Igła in main role, it should be veeeery funny and interesting :)

• Coming back with something special for you, girls :D Rawr :D

Enjoy, girls :drink:

Wow, this one is very well made, indeed!:thumbsup: Great job for the author :thumbup:
    Pesho is extremely funny while talking in the beginning :lol: , but in the other moment he's a real terminator on court :box:
    Pesho, you rock, man! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

pho-to, yamamoto :rolll:
    hannibal :rolll:
    on 2.58 the girl was jumping like she wanted to block poor Jarosz :lol: :lol:
    DJ Guma and... players singing again and it's even the same song from the other clip with the karaoke, I can't... :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

What an edition! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• Yeah the girl was jumping like she wanted to block Kuba, and he answered: 'Ne ponimayu' :rolll: Yes, she understood Russian for sure :lol:
    ahahah yeah I love it when they sing :rolll: I almost choked when I heared Bartek singing: 'Łukasz Żygadło nas nie rozpieszcza, czasem przyśpiesza, czasem (...)' :rolll: :rolll: The melody is from Polish serial, and the lyrics...well 'Łukasz Żygadło doesn't coddle us, sometimes he speeds up, sometimes (and here I couldn't understand him) :rolll:

DJ Guma was just priceless.... ;( and Bartek dancing as well...and Pesho and Możdzon and...wow, our guys are really...rawr :D

But the best part for me was in the bus :rolll: :rolll: This music cracked me up tooootally :rolll: Now DJ Winiar :D

• Yeah the girl was jumping like she wanted to block Kuba, and he answered: 'Ne ponimayu' :rolll: Yes, she understood Russian for sure :lol:

hahha, it seems that Zbigniew spreads Russian in Polish NT, I'm pretty sure that Jarosz learnt that form him :lol:
    But of course, she understands! Russian is the monther language of all Japanese people :teach: Gosh! :rolll:

But the best part for me was in the bus :rolll: :rolll: This music cracked me up tooootally :rolll: Now DJ Winiar :D

Yeah ,the bus! :lol: Ok, this new "singing"
    + this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…I&feature=player_embedded

+ this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht0SfMHGYDM

All these great examples of vocal talent made on this exact song, make me think that this must be some big hit in Polish music, or? :roll: Why do they rape this song so constantly? :lol:

ofc, Wytze's performance is the best!!! I feel obliged to underline it, in case that someone doubts it - I have never heard something like this before :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• No air, no air... :sos: Mercy, please! Too many missing t-shirts in that episode, oh Gosh... :sos: :D
    They infected me with their happiness after winning match against Cubans. After I watched that episode I feel I have more power in those hard times I have now. Kurek and his favourite song "I'm saying you hello and later - good bye!" :rolll:
    NO WORDS. They're unbelievable. All of them :rolll:

• Before another episode of Igłą szyte appear I feel a need to bombard you with the pics from the final of Cup of Poland. MAybe you have already seen it, maybe it's already boring 'cause it appears everywhere on every site now. Anyway, some of these pics deserve to put it on this thread. So take a seat and enjoy the ride :D

Hahah, that idea to get on the podium in that way amused me :D I love them for that and I love Aleksandar for being so lovely confused :lol:

Cupko, you rubber!

This cup is almost bigger than Woicki... Btw Pablizio looks ridiculous standing next to Bartek. He probably didn't want to stand next to Captain Planet who probably could give the cup to next teammate high high above Woicki's head.

La Princessa

& Le Prince

Two champagne lovers.

This look tells you absolutely everything.

Happy Bartek. He took away champagne from Mariusz.
    Btw. Dorato? They could buy a better champagne. It's for champions, for god's sake!

Of course, Skra would be lack of something without these two. They already rocked my heart. Sunshines among bees :heart:
    Cupko hugging the cup like a little kid hugging a teddy bear. He's unbelievable.

I wondered how to make Kłos disappear from this picture. Any ideas? I'm not so advanced in work with Paint etc.

And Zibi, don't worry ^^ Skra took the cup, Jastrzębie will be this year's polish champion.

He's truly heart & spirit of his team, isn't he? :heart:

BONUS :love:
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/Jestem-zaskoczony....html
    I love Michał Łasko talking in polish. I love the way he says "level". I love him speaking, generally. He turns his head in strange but funny way and I love it too.

• Before another episode of Igłą szyte appear I feel a need to bombard you with the pics from the final of Cup of Poland. MAybe you have already seen it, maybe it's already boring 'cause it appears everywhere on every site now. Anyway, some of these pics deserve to put it on this thread. So take a seat and enjoy the ride :D

Great pics, bella! I haven't seen them, so really thanks for sharing and totally cool comments of yours! I enjoyed so much reading :thumbsup:
    I just want to say that this time Wlazly wasn't La Princessa to me, but Le Roi (although he didn't get the MVP) and the tremendous "crown" just suits him perfectly :lol: King! :obey:

I wondered how to make Kłos disappear from this picture. Any ideas? I'm not so advanced in work with Paint etc.

Hm, I'll offer you some solution to this problem, let's see :D

Ok, I actually asked my friend to do it but she decided to show me her ...hm, let's say wierd sence of humour ( :aww: ) and just see what she sent me back first :rolll:

Creepy, ah? Into the first moment I even didn't realized that she actually had switched heads, I was too shocked to see a headless body, it was totally unexpected :what:

So, after having enough fun on me, she sent me the "real" piece, enjoy it :lol:

I hope you are pleased with this "No Klos" version, cause I think that I would never ever dare to ask her to make another third attempt, Gosh! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Who is misterious "Jarząbek"? His narration was - Igła, I still love you! - as amusing as my friend after drinking the whole bottle of Jack Daniels :D

But still the winner of this episode is Kubi and his "EJ, NIE BUJAJTA TYM!" :rolll: (it's gonna be legendary). Poor guy, apparently he has acrophobia - imagine how this ride in this japanese wheel would look like if Bartek was with them, oh shit... :sos: Anyway, I know now who was the only one that was afraid to go down to the mine :D

Creepy, ah? Into the first moment I even didn't realized that she actually had switched heads, I was too shocked to see a headless body, it was totally unexpected :what:

So, after having enough fun on me, she sent me the "real" piece, enjoy it :lol:

Creepy, but since I like grotesque, horrors, Tim Burton and stuff - I'm quite satisfied with that picture :D Headless Cupko and Cupko's head with Klos' body... Your friend is a natural born talent :lol: