Sweet moments with cuties.

• ps in volleyball movies you can find a lot of other movies with Kurek, Stanley, Giani and many others ^^

*evil laguh* I already know what I'm gonna do now :D

• I am so in good mood now watching everything from you :whistle:
    Kk15 you're the king of finding great videos!

You know what? I'm so proud that Łasko is a polish cutie :lol: very very lovely smile

Here is my favourite action from Savani
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…1&list=PL13C0313670C24211
    my heart is beating fast every time I'm watching it :heart:

• Btw, Polish-Italian mix is the best mix ever! :D Well...actually generally Slavic-Italian mix is the best mix ever :obey:

I also love players with asian roots. Something like Sasa Starović.

Young british boys are veeeeeeeery interesting. I don't know british players at all, unfortunately :(

• OMG...
    I've read everything :lol:
    Any conclusions?

Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Mastrangelo, Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Lasko's appeared, Savani, maybe Conte, Parodi :lol: :lol:
    You're rock! :thumbsup:

• you said that thinking about Lasko :) ...

But it doesn't work if you think to Branowicz :P

It works both with Łasko and Baranowicz, 'cause they both have Polish citizenship, at least that's what I meant :D
    Btw, I have this weird feeling right now...I feel like I need to put Ivan Zaytsev on my avatar :D

• OMG...
    Any conclusions?

Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Mastrangelo, Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Lasko's appeared, Savani, maybe Conte, Parodi :lol: :lol:

for me it's Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani(I need to copy and paste :D) Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani, Savani...........Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Parodi, Zaytsev, Zaytsev, Zaytsev, Zaytsev, Giani, Giani, Giani, Giani, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, Gigi, Łasko, Łasko, Łasko...and...some others :D :rolll:

• OMG...
    Any conclusions?

Another conclusion: too many Italians here :lol:

Btw, I have this weird feeling right now...I feel like I need to put Ivan Zaytsev on my avatar :D

Bring it on!
    You guys layed all your love to Zaytsev on me :lol:

• Too many Italians here? :lol:
    Maybe, but it's not our fault - look like the Italian guys are the most handsome in the world! :mirror: They can be proud of themselves :thumbup:

• Bring it on!
    You guys layed all your love to Zaytsev on me :lol:

I'll do it one day, but definitely not now, 'cause...Cristian :love: is to cute to be kicked out of my avatar so early :D

• Ok, so pick your favourites(not as players ofc :D ) from:
    Poland
    Bulgaria
    Russia
    Brazil
    and some other countries if you wish :D

Btw, I have this weird feeling right now...I feel like I need to put Ivan Zaytsev on my avatar

if you need... :)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pho…2032639231&type=1&theater
    BTW Olja, but Savani is so cute in this avatar!! wait few days for changing him ;) (otherwise he can get offended :P )

Another conclusion: too many Italians here

Too many Italians here? :lol:
    Maybe, but it's not our fault - look like the Italian guys are the most handsome in the world! :mirror: They can be proud of themselves :thumbup:

never enough :lol: it's a century we don't get a medal, at least leave us this pleasure :lol:

It works both with Łasko and Baranowicz, 'cause they both have Polish citizenship, at least that's what I meant :D

I meant that imo in this case the mis Italy-Poland didn't work very well, 'cause I don't consider Baranowicz really cute... Do you? :what:

• I like it, Ojla! :thumbsup:
    So:
    From Poland.. Hmm... Czarnowski! :win: And Kubiak, I like his eyes.
    From Bulgaria - Aleksiev, of course - I told this before - his diabolic eyes makes me crazy.
    From Russia - Biryukov and Muserskiy(he's cute like a baby :love: )
    From Brazil - I don't know... :lol: Joke - SIDAO, it's not suprise.

• I meant that imo in this case the mis Italy-Poland didn't work very well, 'cause I don't consider Baranowicz really cute... Do you? :what:

Uhmm....yes :D But...you know...I find him cute in general, so that includes personality as well...in his case...personality mostly :D He was really cute last year in Rzeszów :D

if you need... :)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pho…2032639231&type=1&theater
    BTW Olja, but Savani is so cute in this avatar!! wait few days for changing him ;) (otherwise he can get offended :P )

Thank you a lot! You're alway very helpful :)

• Should've called this the thread of epic pent up sexual energy

• I like it, Ojla! :thumbsup:
    So:
    From Poland.. Hmm... Czarnowski! :win: And Kubiak, I like his eyes.
    From Bulgaria - Aleksiev,of course - I told this before - his diabolic eyes makes me crazy.
    From Russia - Biryukov and Muserskiy(he's cute like a baby :love: )
    From Brazil - I don't know... :lol: Joke - SIDAO, it's not suprise.

Aleksiev is a teddy bear :D
    Ok so now it's my turn:
    Poland: unfortunately we don't have a lot of handsome players....they're rather cute, but not sexy....it's as if I saw thousands of Sasha Starovics....just kidding :D I love Łukasz Kadziewicz, but the battle was between him and Zibi Bartman :D Zibi won :D
    Bulgaria: Tsvetan Sokolov :heart:
    Russia: ok, some people told me that it's weird, but I can't help it.......Sergey Tetyukhin :love: (and Yuriy Berezhko :D )
    Brazil: Thiago :heart: