Sweet moments with cuties.

• Oh, you have a new avatar :thumbsup:

It's Tuesday. And I freakin' miss Tuesdays with Igłą szyte.

We already saw Lasko's dog here in this topic (and I'm totally in love with it :heart: ) and now I'm gonna show you Todorov's dog :P :

I'm a real dog lover but Teodor focused all my attention :love: cute, anyway - both, Teodor and the dogs ^^

• A very effective (and attractive) training of Skra. I don't know who won but I cheered for the team without jerseys. In the end we can hear how eloquent "Kurwa mać". (And poor Alek had to stand in the gate).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=eu9MwQDHfKo
    It seems that Daniel P. is the best footballer. He's so... spontaneous :D

From the match Casa Modena - Skra

Mariusz, someone is watching you...

• I don't think Olja will be glad of that

Olcia doesn't matter about that right now. When She has read that Bartman looks girlfriend She has left everything- family, school, cat toy and has gone to Jastrzebie. I have heard that She lives near wood there and does everything to get Him.

• A very effective (and attractive) training of Skra. I don't know who won but I cheered for the team without jerseys. In the end we can hear how eloquent "Kurwa mać". (And poor Alek had to stand in the gate).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=eu9MwQDHfKo
    It seems that Daniel P. is the best footballer. He's so... spontaneous :D

oh, bella, what do we have here :whistle: :lol:
    Yep, I agree that shirtless team must have won and Plinski's probably got the MVP, but I must say that Captain Planet was quite active, too ...I'm impressed :D

From the match Casa Modena - Skra

Mariusz, someone is watching you...

:whistle:
    :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Bjoern :D I'm jealous 'cause there is no Starbucks in my city. But we have Coffee Heaven.

Btw. I found a very special cute picture recently ^^

• Ouuuu... Zibi could be perfect guy, if he would treat referees like that :lol:

It's Zibi, right?

Yeah, it's Zibi.
    You know what? I can forgive him everything 'cause if I would be a volleyball player, knowing my character, I could be the worst nightmare of referees from around the world :lol: Every match could look like "The Timing of the Shrew". So, maybe it's wrong but I understand him perfectly. You know... sometimes I feel a need to throw something on the tv not only when I see Jacek the Grinch, Woicki the Samurai or Hans Kłos instead of Wytze.

• Cute picture with a cat was here so now it's time for cute picture with a referee :lol:

PS. I can see some hair!! ;P

• It's hard to say something about it... It's too much for me... Disaster...

Why did you do that, Teddy Bear? This big cap doesn't fit on you... :thumbdown: You looks like you're ready to go to the forest and look for some acorns...

• It's hard to say something about it... It's too much for me... Disaster...

Why did you do that, Teddy Bear? This big cap doesn't fit on you... :thumbdown: You looks like you're ready to go to the forest and look for some acorns...

At these times I think he can borrow Zibi this cap :lol: Nothing can really scare me after I saw Mr Baldhead.

• Bella that pic of the argentines was taken in Japan during the World Cup... they make me laugh so much lol:

and cuuuute Beltchatow players with the bees <3 (poor Konstantin covered by Kurek in the first pic, lol)

• Rodrigo reminds me younger Zagumny here. I don't even know why.

Castellani... Nah. After a nightmare from 2010 year just naah... But I really like his son :roll: