Sweet moments with cuties.

• Hahah, I love the phrase and his face :lol: And this guy "dancing" :rolll: He's almost as good as our king of the dance :D

Ahh, watching these dancers I think "We are such talented nations, aren't we!" :lol:

What they are talking about Kurek? 'Cause they keep repeating his name.

Oook, this is a hard one :D
    Well..., it's all about his name Kurek (if you remember how it sounds in Bulgarian and what it means :roll: ), so Sasho Yovkov - the commentator- talks in some double-meaning sense with sexual subtext :whistle: Damn, it's really funny, but I am not sure that I can translate it in English, keeping the double-meaning sense, and in the same time not sounding cynical or something :D
    Ok, it's something like...:

"voice from the show: ...and now we're skipping to the match against Polshe where Polish national player Kurek made a turmoil with his family name
    Yovkov: it seems like Kurek just got a little bit overexcited
    voice 1 from the show: bad...nothing good expect us with this overexcited Kurek
    voice 2 from the show: wait... it will be getting even more .... natoporcheno (the last one is absolutely untranslatable for me, I have no idea which English word responds to this and wether there is such a word, at all :what: :rolll: )
    Yovkov: very pumped is after the 4th set Bartosz Kurek ...
    voice 1: cmon, now he's pumped..., like if overexcited wasn't enough... what a bright pulsating image - Kurek is pumped and overexcited
    voice 2: the scariest thing is that the other Poles didn't remain far behind Kurek and also bemused Sasho Yovkov with potency ->
    Yovkov: Poles will start to get wooden (I don't know if there is such a verb in English :D )
    voice 2: Oh, no! Don't say that Yovkov! Ashes on your mouth!
    Yovkov: Poles will start to wooden, only it has Matey Kaziyski to push them a little bit...
    voice 1: History is silent who was pushing who, but here it is what the concerned Matey Kaziyski said after the loss from Poland...
    Matey: Each one of us could be disappointed and to expect more from himself (mostly I, probably), but ... unfortunately life goes on."

well, I think you caught the main idea :D

Hey, I have something for you, girls. Adequately to the title of this thread.

PITERMAN :super:

Wow, Pesho posing like a model :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited 2 times, last by volley super fan ().

• Oh, crap... :rolll: :rolll: For sure Kurek would be even more read than Bartman and Jarosz put together :rolll: But the sentence "Kurek is pumped and overexcited" isn't actually far from true 'cause very often he looks like that :D Can you write down how this sentence sounds originally in your language? And thank you for the translation, I can't stop laughing now :rolll: "History is silent who was pushing who"... Cheesus :rolll: :rolll:

• The italian locker-room before the match of today against Australia, from Mastro twitter

Ivan :heart: :love:

• Is De Marchi, this is his first season in NT

• Is De Marchi, this is his first season in NT

Nice to see new faces ^^ It is going to be an interesting season since all 25 players can play in WL. I'm looking forward to see youngblood in the action.

• Oh, crap... :rolll: :rolll: For sure Kurek would be even more read than Bartman and Jarosz put together :rolll: But the sentence "Kurek is pumped and overexcited" isn't actually far from true 'cause very often he looks like that :D Can you write down how this sentence sounds originally in your language? And thank you for the translation, I can't stop laughing now :rolll: "History is silent who was pushing who"... Cheesus :rolll: :rolll:

"Kurek is pumped and overexcited" is "Kurek e napompan i prevazbuden"
    Believe me, in Bulgarian all these things sound even funnier and 1 or 2 expressions are almost untranslatable :rolll:
    Yovkov is a hopeless case, in general :D
    But obviously everyone has its own 'show' - F4 of EChl was broadcasted by another channel that's why it was commented by another man - Petar Bakardzhiev - well, he didn't stop talking how awful is the haircut of Alekno and also I think that he makes absolutely no difference between Wlazly and Winiarski :rolll: He was constantly confusing them while commenting their actions and only once or twice he noticed his mistake :lol: :aww:

The italian locker-room before the match of today against Australia, from Mastro twitter

Ivan :heart: :love:

Nice! :thumbsup:
    Savani looking a little bit funny, btw :lol:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• "Kurek is pumped and overexcited" is "Kurek e napompan i prevazbuden"
    Believe me, in Bulgarian all these things sound even funnier and 1 or 2 expressions are almost untranslatable :rolll:
    Yovkov is a hopeless case, in general :D
    But obviously everyone has its own 'show' - F4 of EChl was broadcasted by another channel that's why it was commented by another man - Petar Bakardzhiev - well, he didn't stop talking how awful is the haircut of Alekno and also I think that he makes absolutely no difference between Wlazly and Winiarski :rolll: He was constantly confusing them while commenting their actions and only once or twice he noticed his mistake :lol: :aww:

I believe you :rolll: I wish I could know your language to understand absolutely everything. But as long I have such a great translator as you are I can't complain :D
    So... if we talk about napompan i prevazbuden Kurek I have nice pictures of Skra - final proof that they enjoyed the silver and came back to Bełchatów in good moods ;) I don't know if you have seen it.

Looking at the last two pictures I can see Pesho asking Kurek: "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?" :D You know, already legendary sentence from Igłą szyte.
    And the question from me is where is Aleks... I wonder if he at least left the bus or he couldn't because of... ekhm... some special drink which was noticed on one of the pictures... or even two pictures ;)

• I believe you :rolll: I wish I could know your language to understand absolutely everything. But as long I have such a great translator as you are I can't complain :D
    So... if we talk about napompan i prevazbuden Kurek I have nice pictures of Skra - final proof that they enjoyed the silver and came back to Bełchatów in good moods ;) I don't know if you have seen it.

Oh, thanks a lot! I haven't seen it! :thumbsup:

Looking at the last two pictures I can see Pesho asking Kurek: "Matka wie, że ćpiesz?" :D You know, already legendary sentence from Igłą szyte.
    And the question from me is where is Aleks... I wonder if he at least left the bus or he couldn't because of... ekhm... some special drink which was noticed on one of the pictures... or even two pictures ;)

Hmm, you mean the bottle in Michal's hands? It seemed to me like some kind of Kola but could it be something else? :roll: Anyway, Atanasijevic is a serious guy - he drinks nothing but pure water! :teach: I'm telling you! :D
    Number 8 on the third picture looks like Tedi Salparov :P
    And as for Kurek...you're absolutely right - he's quite overexcited here :lol:

btw, cause recently you say that you started to like Klos...does it mean that you will no more cross his eyes on photos? :D

Wild Wild West!

• Hmm, you mean the bottle in Michal's hands? It seemed to me like some kind of Kola but could it be something else? :roll:

No, I mean look at this

and that

Falasca looks here at least "unsteadily" :lol:

btw, cause recently you say that you started to like Klos...does it mean that you will no more cross his eyes on photos? :D

Did I do that on the last picture in my previous post? No :D So I guess it means something :D
    I'll tell you more... I have done some research on Google graphics and I realized that Karol looked much better when he played in Politechnika. Take a look.
    +

It's probably this outfit. Apparently yellow color is not flattering to him.
    -

Besides, I found him looking alike Bartek Jaszka (handball player)

-->

And I like Bartek Jaszka. So...

So it seems that I can't escape from liking Kłos any more and I can't fight this feeling any longer

• No, I mean look at this

and that

Falasca looks here at least "unsteadily" :lol:

Oh, I see now :lol:
    But in my defense I just want to say that it was a task with increased difficulty :teach: :rolll:
    I'm ready to bet on whatever you want that in the bus they have probably sung that song about hello, a potem goodbye :lol:

Did I do that on the last picture in my previous post? No :D So I guess it means something :D
    I'll tell you more... I have done some research on Google graphics and I realized that Karol looked much better when he played in Politechnika. Take a look.

I don't know...I think that on Poli pic he's looking a little bit better maybe because of the lightening in the photo studio, but it's still not a way much better IMO :D

It's probably this outfit. Apparently yellow color is not flattering to him.

Maybe he should try some pink instead - who knows it might help ^^

Besides, I found him looking alike Bartek Jaszka (handball player)

Here I completely agree - they look alike, indeed :thumbup:

With this picture he enters into a direct competition with Woicki's masterpiece for the role of Tutenstein :lol:

But to end this seriously - I want to say that I'm really satisfied with the game he showed in last matches for Skra, the guy managed well and that's the most important. Hope to go on the same way :win:

Wild Wild West!

• I'm ready to bet on whatever you want that in the bus they have probably sung that song about hello, a potem goodbye :lol:

I'm pretty sure that Kurek doesn't need any beer to sing it, he loves this song :rolll: They probably have a little Clash of the Choirs in Skra-bus. Kurek sang disco-polo and Winiar sang some hip-hop songs :D

Maybe he should try some pink instead - who knows it might help ^^

Done!
    The question is: Which shade of pink do you choose?

a) raspberry pink

b) Barbie pink

Look how perfectly this pink color blends in with the blue number.

c) fuchsia pink

And here you can see that he's blond so it's perfect! You know... blond + pink

With this picture he enters into a direct competition with Woicki's masterpiece for the role of Tutenstein :lol:

No one can beat Woicki :aww: and as you mentioned about pink color I cannot help thinking that he would look in pink like a piggy.

But to end this seriously - I want to say that I'm really satisfied with the game he showed in last matches for Skra, the guy managed well and that's the most important. Hope to go on the same way :win:

I have to say that I'm satisfied too. It's not so easy to kicked Captain Planet off the starting six.

PS. Have you seen it? If not, you better check this out and not only because of Kurek who is totally crazy and he rocked this interview. You may find this video very interesting since you're a fan of Mariusz and since he has just a priceless face here. Poor Mariusz, a model of calm and control, was giving an interview when napompan i prevazbuden Kurek appeared... The show is starting in 2:57.

Here is what he said, or rather shouted, almost in one breath: "WLAZŁY! He was the best today! This is not true, I unnecessarily got this MVP award! Mariusz today pulled that truck thank you it was my interview! Skra TV. Watch us!"

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Done!
    The question is: Which shade of pink do you choose?

b) Barbie pink

Look how perfectly this pink color blends in with the blue number.

Definately this one! 8o I love it! :lol:
    btw, cause in Bulgaria we dont have the name Karol, but I have always thought that it's only a female name and it was quite surprising for me to understand that Klos's name is ...Karol :D Hmm, now I realize that pink is his color, indeed! :thumbsup: :lol:

No one can beat Woicki :aww: and as you mentioned about pink color I cannot help thinking that he would look in pink like a piggy.

Oh that would be sweet :rolll:

PS. Have you seen it? If not, you better check this out and not only because of Kurek who is totally crazy and he rocked this interview. You may find this video very interesting since you're a fan of Mariusz and since he has just a priceless face here. Poor Mariusz, a model of calm and control, was giving an interview when napompan i prevazbuden Kurek appeared... The show is starting in 2:57.

OMG, I think you have no idea how trashing funny actually this sentence is :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Damn, I gulped with the water I was drinking :lol:
    Ahhh, what more could I say? :aww: You said it perfectly - Poor Mariusz! :white: I really don't want to know what history will say this time... :| :lol:
    But Mariusz is priceless, really! Unlike Karol who's shooting the words like projectiles, Wlazly is speaking so calm, sweet and ... prolonged :D (not to say languid :lol: ). And in this short interview I think I didn't heard him to use even once "napewno" :rolll: In the other video interviews with him that I have watched, half of the speech is consisted of "ale" and "napewno" - obviously his favourite words :rolll:

Here is what he said, or rather shouted, almost in one breath: "WLAZŁY! He was the best today! This is not true, I unnecessarily got this MVP award! Mariusz today pulled that truck thank you it was my interview! Skra TV. Watch us!"

He's right! :tzz:

Wild Wild West!

• New uniforms for the Olympic team in Brazil ....with an exceptional model.

I love this color! Are there any pictures of the rest of the guys in these jerseys? Bruno looks great, Ricardo looks great but Sidao would look like some Neptun :heart: Aga, can you imagine Sidao in this heavenly blue?

btw, cause in Bulgaria we dont have the name Karol, but I have always thought that it's only a female name and it was quite surprising for me to understand that Klos's name is ...Karol :D Hmm, now I realize that pink is his color, indeed! :thumbsup: :lol:

We have name Karolina for a girl ;) Anyway, I like this name. Both actually. Karol for a boy and Karolina for a girl.

OMG, I think you have no idea how trashing funny actually this sentence is :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Damn, I gulped with the water I was drinking :lol:
    Ahhh, what more could I say? :aww: You said it perfectly - Poor Mariusz! :white: I really don't want to know what history will say this time... :| :lol:
    But Mariusz is priceless, really! Unlike Karol who's shooting the words like projectiles, Wlazly is speaking so calm, sweet and ... prolonged :D (not to say languid :lol: ). And in this short interview I think I didn't heard him to use even once "napewno" :rolll:
    In the other video interviews with him that I have watched, half of the
    speech is consisted of "ale" and "napewno" - obviously his favourite
    words
    :rolll:

Have you ever watched some interview of Misiek Kubiak? Word "napewno" is like his hallmark :D And very often he add "yes" to this word so we have "napewno tak" :lol:

This bee is freakin' crazy...

• I love this color! Are there any pictures of the rest of the guys in these jerseys? Bruno looks great, Ricardo looks great but Sidao would look like some Neptun :heart: Aga, can you imagine Sidao in this heavenly blue?

You know what? I was thinking about it when I saw this picture :lol: :lol: I wish to see Sidao in this shirt :heart: Unfortunately, blue ones are just for trainings, not matches.
    Matches' outfits didn't change a lot:
    Here are few photos, but without Sidao there - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/imprensa/abrir.asp?id=1200

• Am I the only one here who doesn't like Bruno? :P

Have you ever watched some interview of Misiek Kubiak? Word "napewno" is like his hallmark :D And very often he add "yes" to this word so we have "napewno tak" :lol:

Hm, I can't remember :roll:
    From our team the funniest interviews IMO are Sokolov's ones :lol:

This bee is freakin' crazy...

Oh, naughty bee! :rolll: :rolll:

In some long long forgotten folders with volleyball pics collected from all over the internet, I found some funny a little bit retro photos, so I'll share now :D

:lol:

:what:

the ball is burning 8o

Auch! :D

our little mummy stretching his hands ^^

Wild Wild West!

• I love this color! Are there any pictures of the rest of the guys in these jerseys? Bruno looks great, Ricardo looks great but Sidao would look like some Neptun :heart: Aga, can you imagine Sidao in this heavenly blue?

I did not find photos of Sidao ;( Bruno is very cute for me .... ahhaha live even more ... he have a great body :cheesy: