Sweet moments with cuties.

• It may bring up the controversy :sos: :D

PLEASE, DON'T!!! :sos:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• PLEASE, DON'T!!! :sos:

Don't worry, Vasilena. I like Mariusz despite all :D Though it's tempting 'cause I think I would win plebiscite on the best avatar here, even beating Kaziyski with his mummy :lol:
    But I have a perfect avatar for now (even two) so you can breathe a sigh of relief ;)

• Don't worry, Vasilena. I like Mariusz despite all :D Though it's tempting 'cause I think I would win plebiscite on the best avatar here, even beating Kaziyski with his mummy :lol:
    But I have a perfect avatar for now (even two) so you can breathe a sigh of relief ;)

She won :( :(

• Don't worry, Vasilena. I like Mariusz despite all :D Though it's tempting 'cause I think I would win plebiscite on the best avatar here, even beating Kaziyski with his mummy :lol:

Thanks, bella! :thumbsup: I really appreciate it, coz if you have done it, then I would...

Aga, I'm sorry but you have to understand me...I'm having enough stress recently :P

Wild Wild West!

• Aga, I'm sorry but you have to understand me...I'm having enough stress recently :P

Awww, don't worry, sweetie
    I have also beautiful pictures of Mariusz, especially for you

And my favourite from already famous video with special guest Kuraś :D

• I am sad.

No need to be sad...I'll also make up with somethin' as a compensation later :roll:

Awww, don't worry, sweetie
    I have also beautiful pictures of Mariusz, especially for you

Oh, thank you! You're a gold :flower:

And my favourite from already famous video with special guest Kuraś :D

On this one they look like those people from TV who are selling you some "high quality but in the same time amazingly cheap stuff" - you have just to call to the number from the screen in next 10 minutes and you will get 2 at the price for 1 :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Well... I can't stop smiling :heart: Bella, I don't know the source of those pictures, which you upload here, but this source is holy magic :love: I guess 9/10 of them I used for my avatar :lol:

• On this one they look like those people from TV who are selling you some "high quality but in the same time amazingly cheap stuff" - you have just to call to the number from the screen in next 10 minutes and you will get 2 at the price for 1 :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

And Kurek's gesture ilustrates perfectly a word "cheap" :lol: I can imagine him in this role, actually. He would sell even a house in some suburban hole with our polish Shakiras from the band Jarzębina for neighbors :D Everything for this killing smile and convincing voice.

• WOW, at 2011, July 15th I said here I like Aleksiev for his beautiful and diabolic eyes :lol: :aww:

Actually... Nothing changed.

What a confession :D And I like him for earring and for being clumsy :lol:

No other way but to fall in love :P

• "beautiful and diabolic eyes" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, then! Let it be...

That's enough for now, but if I see some other masterpiece of the so beloved here clusmy deer Toshko which desreves to be shared, I'll do it :D

Our sports photograpers really like to take funny photos, so let's see some from the already past OGQT:

Stand up for the champions :D :

Wild Wild West!