Sweet moments with cuties.

• Well, I guess :lol: I just wrote "Nikolay Penchev" in google and I found this... Awesome photo, I couldn't stop myself.

Oh, what a surprise to see such an avatar! Aga, it suits you :thumbsup:
    btw, I have never seen this photo, but yeah, I think that's him, so you're on the right way, no mistake :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I fell in love with Niko Penchev light years ago :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Oh, what a surprise to see such an avatar! Aga, it suits you :thumbsup:
    btw, I have never seen this photo, but yeah, I think that's him, so you're on the right way, no mistake :D

You know what, I was pretty suprised how cool he looks on my avatar. I don't know how long he will stay there, maybe to the next matches of WL, when Brazil will play :cheesy:

• Winiar is my master ! :obey:

TURBOKOZAK :rolll: :rolll:

00:46 - 00:52
    "O Jesus! Rough grass..."

2:42 - 3:00
    - What technique?
    Winiar: Such shot - goes up and falls.
    kicking the ball
    Winiar: It didn't want to fall...
    What a shot :rolll:

4:13 - 4:35
    "At the age of fourteen, I had to choose between football and volleyball. I decided to go to School of Sports Championship in Volleyball, because by then I was already 1.93 meters tall and... when were the football matches and there was very windy, I had a problem with running, because I was like a sail."

• Bella got heart attack ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, my holy mother :cheesy: Why I haven't seen these pictures before? Doctor, please! I need a doctor! :sos:
    Thank you Aga for sharing these pictures. It's freakin' fantastic :heart: You made my evening :flower: Now I'm even more in party-mood :D
    Amazing, simply AMAZING!

• I feel now as if I had a birthday :rose: What a nice surprises after this very nervous day. The problem is that now I'll go on party having Igła in my heart and desperately looking for a guy like him. And there is no the second one like him on this planet...

• Actually, my nervous days are starting from tomorrow... I'm studying all the time now(yes, yes, I'm doing it now, even if I'm watching some photos of Ignaczak and writing here during that)...

OK, stop writing Aga, next photo.

• girls? what happened to Olja? 8|

She will come back. Soon. She said so.

never a fan of Ignaczak, but gotta admit he looks kinda hot in these photos..

Hell yes :D But on the last picture there is lack of smile. And humor and smile is his trademark though :love:

• First of all, Igłą szyte is coming... So say the rumors :woohoo:

Besides, today or rather yesterday 'cause it's Monday already, I was on a special match. And I can't still decide what was the main attraction - grannies from the band Jarzębina in their already legendary "Koko Euro Spoko" (the official song of this year's Euro) or Mariusz Wlazły playing football :D All that jazz in my home city.
    This was a charity match for known camera operator Grzegorz Serej who had a terrible accident and lost his leg. Former football players played against some famous athletes and journalist like Mariusz Wlazły, Kamil Syprzak (handball player), Marcin Lepa (journalist who interviews on volleyball matches quite often). Can you imagine Mariusz playing football? I couldn't. So I decided to go and see it for myself. Maybe he's not such a "turbokozak" as Winiarski is but he scored 4 goals and the last one was spectacular 'cause Mariusz landed in goal together with the ball and his long, skinny legs tangled in the net :rolll: Priceless afternoon.
    Oh, and it's another proof that Mariusz has a gold heart. He collected the team and he sewed their shirts on his own - I mean ofc not sewed with his hands but with his money :D and he donated jerseys of Skra for the auction. My heart is bigger for Mariusz, really :heart: