Sweet moments with cuties.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=5O2rDoptykg
    00:41 - 1:00
    Winiar, Kubi and Ziomek smash the system :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Winiarski looks so sleepy - like if he has just waken up and still can't orient :lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all, Igłą szyte is coming... So say the rumors :woohoo:

Besides, today or rather yesterday 'cause it's Monday already, I was on a special match. And I can't still decide what was the main attraction - grannies from the band Jarzębina in their already legendary "Koko Euro Spoko" (the official song of this year's Euro) or Mariusz Wlazły playing football :D All that jazz in my home city.
    This was a charity match for known camera operator Grzegorz Serej who had a terrible accident and lost his leg. Former football players played against some famous athletes and journalist like Mariusz Wlazły, Kamil Syprzak (handball player), Marcin Lepa (journalist who interviews on volleyball matches quite often). Can you imagine Mariusz playing football? I couldn't. So I decided to go and see it for myself. Maybe he's not such a "turbokozak" as Winiarski is but he scored 4 goals and the last one was spectacular 'cause Mariusz landed in goal together with the ball and his long, skinny legs tangled in the net :rolll: Priceless afternoon.
    Oh, and it's another proof that Mariusz has a gold heart. He collected the team and he sewed their shirts on his own - I mean ofc not sewed with his hands but with his money :D and he donated jerseys of Skra for the auction. My heart is bigger for Mariusz, really :heart:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Oh, I suppose that seeing this alive is absolutely priceless moment for you :lol: Now, don't get me wrong - your descriprion of this fabulious match is so lively and great :thumbsup: , but if you can provide some video or photo material it would be even more awesome :cheesy:

I really hope that this iniciative will help Grzegorz Serej, because what has happened to him is a big trgedy :S Congrats for all these good people who are trying to help him, I wish them success in their noble cause and that their efforts will have the wanted effect!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Oh, I suppose that seeing this alive is absolutely priceless moment for you :lol: Now, don't get me wrong - your descriprion of this fabulious match is so lively and great :thumbsup: , but if you can provide some video or photo material it would be even more awesome :cheesy:

If I find any picture, any video - be sure I will put it. For now there are no such interesting things from this event, maybe there'll be something later. I filmed when I was there - I think I even have this spectacular action "Mariusz pretending a ball" - but knowing my "brilliant" camera these videos are one big shit :aww:
    Anyway, I think that this action with Mariusz in a goal should be counted as two goals, refs on this match were weird though, so why not :D Maybe his team would win it then.

I really hope that this iniciative will help Grzegorz Serej, because what has happened to him is a big trgedy :S Congrats for all these good people who are trying to help him, I wish them success in their noble cause and that their efforts will have the wanted effect!

I think it already helped him a lot. Looking at him today I was sure it meant so much for him that all these people were there for him. He was really touched.

• I'm back with pictures for you, Vasilena :D

This young gentleman is the most precious Mariusz's gold. Let me introduce his little sonny, Arek Wlazły ^^

Isn't he gorgeous? :love:

• I'm back with pictures for you, Vasilena :D

Oh, bella, you're great! :obey: Thanks a lot :thumbsup:
    I still can't belive Wlazly has scored 4 goals :rolll: In the football outfit he seems clumsy :D
    But little Arek is abolutely gorgeous kid :heart: and as it seems from the pic where he is about to kick the ball, even now at this age he's more talented footballer than his father - I'm sure he can show him some tricks with this ball :lol:
    btw,I want to say that your stadium looks very good :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

• I still can't belive Wlazly has scored 4 goals :rolll: In the football outfit he seems clumsy :D

He wasn't clumsy at all. Firstly, I saw him standing in defense together with Kamil Syprzak and I was like "What the hell, he suppose to be attacker!". My dad told me that the tallest generally play in defense. Few minutes later Mariusz began to attack. Actually, he played both in attack and in defense. He ran on this pitch like some Speedy Gonzales. And here we have - the best scorer of the match doesn't matter if it's on volleyball court or on football pitch :thumbsup:

That's not all. A day before Mariusz was in Szczecin so at the other end of Poland. He played this time a volleyball match together with other polish volleyballers both male and female and what's more funny with... ski jumpers :D It was a charity match for hospice in Szczecin.

"After three sets team "Greens", in which played Paweł Woicki, Daniel Pliński, Izabela Bełcik and Kamil Stoch, led 2-1 with the team "Blacks" in squad Mariusz Wlazły, Marcin Wika, Maciej Kot, Masza Liktoras.
    In the fourth set "Blacks" were close to bring to a draw but "serious volleyball" with each point increasingly metamorphosed into a fun of fans and players. In the state of 18:15 for "Blacks" on the dance floor was already over 30 people and two balls hitted by the players, supporters, judges and staff. Confused Wlazły, which from the beginning of this set replaced the main judge, decided to finish the race - to the applause of spectators.
    Earlier Wlazły together with Wika danced to "I'm Singin' in the Rain" on the dance floor and one of the actions ended Kamil Stoch sitting on Pliński's shoulders and "nailing" the ball in the court."

Marcin Nowak, he looks so giant :lol:

Daniel Pliński as a mopper :lol:

• Wow, you convinced me about his skills! I haven't thought how versatile person Mariusz is! And he definately is not bored :thumbsup:

Marcin Nowak, he looks so giant :lol:

How much is he tall exactly?! :cheesy:

Wild Wild West!

• Wow, you convinced me about his skills! I haven't thought how versatile person Mariusz is! And he definately is not bored :thumbsup:

Yeah, and I guess I don't have to remind you that he is a master in painting baubles too :D

How much is he tall exactly?! :cheesy:

Well, he's not Dima Muserskiy but he has immodest 215cm tall ;)

• Here's the video from the event in Szczecin. Two ridiculous journalists interviewed Mariusz Wlazły, Daniel Pliński and Kamil Stoch. If someone would ask me, I would say that these two guys are not NORMAL :rolll: The show starts at 1:20.

Guy 1: "This question can be very forward in the future... is there a chance that Mariusz Wlazły will play once in the colors of the team of Szczecin?"
    Mariusz's reaction: laugh

Guy 2 (asking Daniel): "How it is with this fame? Because you enter the grocery store, you want to buy a jelly and there are suddenly four people, fifteen cameras probably..."

Guy 1:
    "It puzzled me if you must already ordered your shoes in a canoe factory, or you can find something in the shops?"
    "canoe factory":rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I would like to know what was Mariusz thinking about his interviewer :D

Guy 1:
    "Are the creators of the film 'Apollo 13' didn't call you to ask you to play in the next part of this film and crush the asteroids by your serves? How it is with this serve? What is the recipe for such a hellish blow?"
    Mariusz (looking confused): "I mean, I have no problem with that..."

Guy 1 (asking Kamil Stoch):
    "How it is with this diet for ski jumper? Now if we were sitting like that and I would ask you if we can jump on a pizza? How does it look?"

Mariusz (answering the question in next scene): "If you have committed some dietary mistakes, so to speak professionally, you can wake up before the start of the season with a nice belly and overweight"

Guy 1
    (speaking to Guy 2): "Mariusz Wlazły... very humble man, despite his fame... Unlike his son, from whom nice scamp can grow... Yes, we said that it might be a good prime minister of our country."

I have to say that if we though that little Arek Wlazły is cute, we may think now that he's the cutest little boy on the planet :love: Just look at him kissing his daddy. He stole my heart. In 3:00 minute :heart:

This sweet scene was in previous video as well but the second one doesn't jam. First Oliwier Winiarski, later Rafał Ruciak, now Arek Wlazły... Maybe other guys will show their kids to the world too. I would like to see little Mr Ignaczak for example :D

Oh, and Daniel said he will become a daddy again for about a month! ^^

• Oh, thanks for the videos :thumbsup: Guy 1 and Guy 2 are really funny :lol:
    I just love kids and little Arek is sooo cute - real sunshine :heart:
    btw, that reminds me that I saw from very close Alessandro Fei (I even took a picture with him, coz he's my fav player from the Ita team :thumbsup: ) and his daughter on the OGCT in Sofia - she is very cute blond little girl, just gorgeous :love: She had taken some pair of the battledores and made her father inflate them after the semi-final against Serbia :D
    Atanasijevic has some good-natured outlook, but is a little bit desoriented :lol:
    Unfortunately I saw only Serbians and part of the Italinas from close and can't say anything intersting impressions about players from other teams, maybe on WL finals I'll have a better chance :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• btw, that reminds me that I saw from very close Alessandro Fei (I even took a picture with him, coz he's my fav player from the Ita team :thumbsup: ) and his daughter on the OGCT in Sofia - she is very cute blond little girl, just gorgeous :love:

Does she have such curly hair as her father? :)

• Does she have such curly hair as her father? :)

Well... yeah, she was curly, but not that curly :D

Wild Wild West!

• :lol:

About a half and an hour ago I would kill for such umbrella! :mad: There was an awful hailstorm and rain, and all that stuff :evil: And he stays with it inside and even doesn't need it :aww: :lol:

I don't know how many pictures like this Ignaczak has?

Very few I think actually - most of his photos are quite funny (like pink glasses or Japanese faces :rolll: ), while here he gives a serious look :D

I like his T-Shirt here 8o :

Wild Wild West!

• I like his T-Shirt here 8o :

I like all his t-shirts but these from last season totally rocks ♥ I want such t-shirt with this stylish lettering "Igła" at the back but actually this can not be bought anywhere...

Btw. if we talk about this crazy guy... he decided to create a site Igłą szyte specially for all fans with atractions like next episodes of this fantastic show (which will appear as Igła declared) and pictures + he will write on the blog. He wants to "spoil" us, I guess... But it's so awesome.
    Mr. Mollycoddle :heart: Here it is, the gateway to the Igła's world: http://www.iglaszyte.pl/
    and you can like it on facebook 'cause Igła finally joined it too: http://www.facebook.com/IglaSzyte

• Just look at Moz's pose and expression! You saw it, yeah? Now imagine him in a black suit - a real BBC TV host of the Central News Emission! - just pay attention how he's holding the list! 8)

:D

Wild Wild West!

• El Capitano :D I have watched partly a press conference before matches in Katowice and Planet was talking too much for poor girl who translated his words into English and she had to stop him to remember what he said.
    Btw. on the same press conference Sammelvuo's face after he heard his name pronounced "Samuelvo" was awesome :rolll:

• bella, FIVB photographers must be working for you :D :

Wild Wild West!