Sweet moments with cuties.

• Do you think that there will be Iglaszyte from Sofia, too 8o

For sure! Igła already wrote a few ekhm... nice words :D on his blog (adventures again in style that they must pay for additional water to a meal and they train in a chickencoop) and he added short video:

Zibi said that he think that they will be playing well here and Igła said that the hall makes a great impression.

• As Igła has written: Łukasz like Travolta :rolll:
    http://www.iglaszyte.pl/wp-con…12/07/20120704-160203.jpg

:sos: :sos: :sos:
    Fashion police, please! :aww:
    What's that killing combination for God's sake?! :what: The white suite with some sports T-Shirt below and .... thongs on his feet? :cheesy: Only Bartman could be enough bootlickering to say that he looks good! :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• :sos: :sos: :sos:
    Fashion police, please! :aww:
    What's that killing combination for God's sake?! :what: The white suite with some sports T-Shirt below and .... thongs on his feet? :cheesy: Only Bartman could be enough bootlickering to say that he looks good! :rolll:

This is our guys' outfit for the opening ceremony on Olympic Games :lol: but maybe without thongs and sports t-shirt under suit :D

• This is our guys' outfit for the opening ceremony on Olympic Games :lol: but maybe without thongs and sports t-shirt under suit :D

The suit itself is good :thumbup: just the combination with the shirt and the thongs is funny :lol:

btw, on the advertising cards with FIVB heroes that we took for the WL, Bartosz looks really well :thumbsup: I mean that most of the others either are in some too unnatural poses or the photoshop is too much and they look like animated creatures from PC game and not like real people :cheesy: The other good card is of Rouzier :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

• btw, on the advertising cards with FIVB heroes that we took for the WL, Bartosz looks really well :thumbsup: I mean that most of the others either are in some too unnatural poses or the photoshop is too much and they look like animated creatures from PC game and not like real people :cheesy: The other good card is of Rouzier :thumbup:

I saw the one with Tsetso in the foreground and I like it maybe it's not the best but it's Tsetso :cheesy: Do you have more to show?

Sorry.

I'm warning you.

This picture is shocking.

But I simply couldn't resist.

Ready?

This is Grozer. Can you believe it? I can't! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• I'm blind...

• Gosh! It's really Grozer! :rolll:

bella, a friend of mine just sent me what I wanted to show you! And if that's not a destiny :lol:
    ok, these are the cards, unfortunately the quality of photo is not the best, but anyway - I don't know if they can be seen somewhere on FIVB site the way they are in full resolution :P

And here is the big poster for everyone from the public - on the other side is Bulgarain flag

they have stepped on Sofia and where is Bartosz's giant foot - this building is just being renovated and Gozilla Kurek is gonna smash it before it's even been finished! :rolll: :rolll:

And this is photo from my camera:
    A huge figure:
    :cheesy:

There were posters even in the WC in the Arena! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Savani... is gonna be a new hero???

btw, I really appreciate what they did for this event. I have been to the SWATCH World Tour Shanghai Grand Slam and I saw no more than 10 posters in the whole site. What's worse, I can't find anywhere to purchase FIVB Heroes souvenirs.

• Cristian Savani :cheesy: I like the poster with him too and it seems that he will be new FIVB hero... Bartek looks so thin on this poster that it's just unreal :whistling: and his protruding ears :rolll:
    Btw. FIVB should think about selling these posters 'cause I want to taped the wall in my room with the giant heroes ;)

they have stepped on Sofia and where is Bartosz's giant foot - this building is just being renovated and Gozilla Kurek is gonna smash it before it's even been finished! :rolll: :rolll:

Oh... I apologize you for him :lol:

• I couldn't resist again :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Gosh! bella, you're gonna kill me! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Who genius has made this and why?!!! God bless him! :lol: :lol: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: :obey:
    Gosh! bella, you're gonna kill me! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Who genius has made this and why?!!! God bless him! :lol: :lol: :obey:

I found it on Pit's fb fan page :D I don't know who the author is but I kneel before him :obey: Why? I guess that familiarity between these two is becoming increasingly evident :lol: poor Red Head

• :lol: ahaha Piotr is so pretty here. lols :heart: