Sweet moments with cuties.

• the two sixes :heart: Bartek looks so funny.

Well. I like the way Bartek looks in this blue. Not that good like in our blue NT jersey but still this one is cool :roll:

José it's probably the worst picture of Zibi I have ever seen :rolll: he looks here even worse than Kubi on his famous "look-alike-prisoner" picture.

• Well. I like the way Bartek looks in this blue. Not that good like in our blue NT jersey but still this one is cool :roll:

I do like the blue, but the whole thing just reminds me of pyjamas a bit too much. And with the messy hair & all... :lol:

About Zibi's pic - agree, this one's quite unfortunate, but I just remembered I've seen worse. Much worse :D I'll spare you the view though.

• About Zibi's pic - agree, this one's quite unfortunate, but I just remembered I've seen worse. Much worse :D I'll spare you the view though.

Let me guess. This epic picture:

?

:D

• :thumbsup:

Disturbing as it is, that's not the picture I had in mind. I'm willing to understand things which are clearly made for fun.

On the other hand, THIS ONE IS FOR REAL:

and I mean "he-showed-up-for-an-interview-looking-like-that" real :what:

• Oh. That was one of the pictures which came to my mind at first after you said you've seen worse :D So I was close to guess :P

• Bartek and his new nickname. Hello, Kypek :wavy:

That is insanely awesome :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: way better than POLSKI KOKS.

Okay, okay. It's just cyrillic, I'm done laughing now *pokerface*

• We can expect now that first episode of Igłą szyte next season will be about Kypek. You'll see. Igła won't let Bartek live in peace :D

• ladybugg, you're a new god in this thread :obey: thank you for these pics, I haven't seen them before and now I'm smiling to my computer like a crazy. And I don't have to say how much I love our Olympic jerseys... It brings unhappy moments back when I look at Kubi in it, but still these jerseys are so cool and I will always miss them.

• All these pictures say one thing: Kypek will never grow up. Always the same, grinning like after taking some fishy pills :D I hope he will be back in blue very soon. Stupid world, full of injuries...

• And that's what made my Monday :thumbsup: I know it's old but I couldn't resist. The three studs + Jarząbek :cup: