Sweet moments with cuties.

• I know! I've melt completely! And it's unbelievable I didn't know till just yesterday he finally has a baby! :aww:

• Yup, this is the one view from last match! And à propos this boy you mentioned in WCh 2014 thread, playing with daddies and being already good I think it's little Winiarski. Well, not that little, he's 8, time goes so fast :rolleyes: Anyway, I also noticed he follows father footsteps, young talent growing :thumbup: Plus other one, little Wlazły, impressive in every aspect :thumbup: :love:

Probably the sweetest kid I've ever seen, I can swear :heart:

• Wow, yesterday I wondered what has happened to Agara Mroz's daughter and searched internet.
    I found this photo;

And today Giba shared a photo of her. It is wonderful to see she looks happy in Giba's photo.
    Big congrats to Jacek Olszewski for being a great father :rose: and Giba for sharing this picture :rose:

• Picture is from last year when Polish "Goldens" played with current NT, but it was a joke, not NT :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Why is GIba so fond of this baby girl?

• Why is GIba so fond of this baby girl?

When Agata Mróz needed help to overcome leukemia Giba was one of the many people who helped, he said it was "his moral obligation" to help 'cause once he overcame leukemia too and he knows how it is. Giba under the picture introduced Lila and wrote that Agata overcame leukemia just to give birth to this little angel and then she left us... So I guess Giba still is emotionally connected to Agata's story and thus her little daughter as well.

• No one's more evil than Maxim's wife.

I feel like Matt's depression coincided with Maxim's wedding so I always got the feeling that they have a secret affair but his wife turn up. I will always think that their marriage is just a farce and they just installed her in maxim's life so they won't find out his relationship with Matt. It's just honestky perflex me to no end how Matt hates the russian weather but he is still playing there.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• And you're still about to hear about how Maxwell Holt killed Luca Vettori and Matteo Piano's lovelife! :rose:

I also believe Alekno benched Maxim in the bronze medal match cause he wanted Matt to win the olympic medal! That's really romantic of him. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• If there's one thing I want the new coach to improve on the NT is that he has to pick good looking players more. :drink: I was heavily appalled by so many things in the selecao after Jaque basically drank the life left on Murilo that the NT has to suffer on the looks department and still I have to suffer looking at the pitiful skills being shown by some players. :call:

Lukas is a hot daddy. I don't mind Lucarelli. He is kinda cute. Bruno seems gay and I like it.

But true tho. I need my favorite team to be good looking. Just look at Italy with Gianelli and Lanza and Piano. And Russia has that wonder kid Poletaev. But still, US has the best looking team. Anderson, Christenson, Holt, Jeschke, Russel.. oh God.