Why women's volleyball seem more popular than men's in the here

• hello everybody ,I'm a new comer ,my english is poor.In our country women's volleyball NT is much more popular than men's because of they made brilliant achievements.But I prefer the men's volleyball,i think Women's volleyball game is very boring

I don't understand why women's volleyball seem more popular than men's in the here.Can someone tel :read: l me the reasons?

• I'm afraid I can't agree with you. Men's volleyball seems at least as popular as ladies' in this forum. I prefer men's matches, too!
    However, the girls' beauty and charm still attracts me a lot.

• Well twelve women in the court make the games more interesting than men’s games. Just joking (although that a part of it is truth). The real motivation to watch women’s games is that they are more unpredictable. I agree with Matthias that men’s style is mostly based on the power and serve. Women’s still have different bases with tactic, style, power, technique and more. I don’t say that men’s games are purer instead sometimes there are combinations that can surprise you. For me, women’s volleyball is way more interesting anw. :D

• Personally I find men's volleyball very boring. It's too dependent on serve and power while women play more with tactic and skills and much more variations.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I too can't understand it.
    You want ******* - you go to the nightclub.
    You want to watch volleyball - you watch men's volleyball. 8)

• I am a girl and i like more womens way to play volley!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Personally I find men's volleyball very boring. It's too dependent on serve and power while women play more with tactic and skills and much more variations.

The way men's volleyball has been turning these last few years has turned out to be exactly that, a lot of 6 footer 7'ers who just make things evolve a lot around brute force anyways way too much. I wasn't a big follower of men's volleyball already and this dynamic is another reason I'll stay quite far away from it.

I've been following ladies volleyball since 2004 Olympics and the reason I like it is that there's lots of drama, plenty of rallies, amazing defenses etc... and as another poster said the unpredictability which makes it the best IMO - eventually they're hot, pretty etc... that's always a plus with talent. :lol:

• You want ******* - you go to the nightclub.
    You want to watch volleyball - you watch men's volleyball. 8)

:roll: It's a pure sexism...
    I watch both male and female volleyball, although female volleyball seem to be funny to me sometimes :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is the same game, just different types of play.

The men's game is power and speed, just a ton of athleticism. Points are fast, so it may be a little boring to some because rallies are often short (only need to pass a serve to end the point).

The women's game is similar, but the ball stays in play longer because of the different height on the net and jumping ability of the women is less than that of the men (changes the angle of the ball to the ground from a spike, enables more digs). Longer matches in time due to long rallies, maybe not in sets.

• Girls are mentally weaker than boys in volleyball (As in life too :tzz: :D ) so we can watch many ups and downs in game and noone predict the score before even a favourite team can lose to their opponent too :lol: Also as Matthias mentioned in his post,women volleyball is based to technique whereas in men volleyball power and physical are more important and we can't watch rallies there very common.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

I find the same… And how many times in mens games do you see minute-long rallies and three lots of "OMG how has it not touched the ground yet" before it actually does? Womens all the way :box:

• Volleyball is more feminine sport.
    Longer rallies, softer touches to the ball, no body contacts with opponents, no physical fouls to opponents, lots of hugs after each pts taken, etc.
    Plus, females having better shapes with the volley.

same here :sleeping:

• in mens you will never watch a game like Thai or Japan plays, which is for me personally the most amazing style of playing volleyball to watch in TV :)

• maybe for some spectators women volley is more interesting than women‘s,because it stay longer