You are not logged in.

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 6:01am

Who is the richest male volley player and female volley player

i konw the richest female volley player is gamova ,the male ,,,who konws?
how much their income each year? :rose:

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Favourite Players: Dobri is in my heart <3

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 8:12am

I guess someone from Zenit Kazan, probably Michaylov :lol:

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 12:31pm

no

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 1:57pm

Kazijsky should earn a lot too.I know guys like Giba or Dante earn 1M euros a year ;-)

rugby

Troll

Favourite Team: CSKA, Trentino volley, Skra

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 2:13pm

I don't know who is richest in money, but Todor Aleksiev is surely the richest in love and admiration. He has sooooooo many fans :cheesy:
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 2:40pm

Kazijsky should earn a lot too.I know guys like Giba or Dante earn 1M euros a year ;-)
Yes Kaziyski maybe, but Russian clubs are far more richer than the rest of Europe. I have no info for Brazil, though.

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 2:40pm

I don't know who is richest in money, but Todor Aleksiev is surely the richest in love and admiration. He has sooooooo many fans :cheesy:
sure he is not my list :rolll: too

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Favourite Players: not the best, just my favourite: Sokolov, Todorov, Sergio, Dimitrov, Seganov, Zagumny, Zaytsev and some more

Tuesday, November 29th 2011, 7:41pm

Stop joking because his lawyer raylight will come and show you highlights against Kyrgyzstan and American Samoa to prove that he is one of the best players in the world :lol:

JK, end :offtopic:

I found in Google that Gilberto Godoy Filho is the highest paid professional volleyball player. He made 9 million dollars over the course of 3 years. . That was written on June 24 2010.

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 10:26am

Stop joking because his lawyer raylight will come and show you highlights against Kyrgyzstan and American Samoa to prove that he is one of the best players in the world :lol:

JK, end :offtopic:

I found in Google that Gilberto Godoy Filho is the highest paid professional volleyball player. He made 9 million dollars over the course of 3 years. . That was written on June 24 2010.

really? :thumbsup:

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Wednesday, November 30th 2011, 4:34pm

I think richest is Milijkovic, long career with top teams. And if it is true, it is deserved.

:offtopic: About Alexiev, I didn't see counter-arguments to mine, the one lost the argument turns to jokes ;)

P.S. No offense taken ^^
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured

http://vimeo.com/user9567204

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

https://www.mcgill.ca/files/pollak-lab/h…repi02vol11.pdf

We examined many dietary factors and found associations with several. However, the clearest findings in this study of healthy women were a positive association between intake of total energy and milk and circulating IGF-I levels.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "raylight" (Nov 30th 2011, 4:46pm)

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 11:00am

I think richest is Milijkovic, long career with top teams. And if it is true, it is deserved.

:offtopic: About Alexiev, I didn't see counter-arguments to mine, the one lost the argument turns to jokes ;)

P.S. No offense taken ^^

NO ,his income is less than gamova

Taylor F.

Beginner

• "Taylor F." is female

Favourite Team: Foppa Bergamo ITA

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:14am

Brazilian player Dante, receives a truckload of money. This past year, he was one of the most expensive players.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:51pm

Brazilian player Dante, receives a truckload of money. This past year, he was one of the most expensive players.

do you know how much his accurate income per year?

Taylor F.

Beginner

• "Taylor F." is female

Favourite Team: Foppa Bergamo ITA

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 6:47pm

Font: http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogosfera.uol.…-de-r2-milhoes/

translate:

Dante is coming out of Russia for between R$ 1,8 million and R$ 2 million for a one year contract in the RJX (Rio de Janeiro). He will the highest paid player in Brazil and one of the highest salaries in the volleyball world. The friendship with businessman Eike Batista should be taken into account, since Eike Dante wanted to be the 'flagship' of the team.

Giba is not far behind. The SKY / Cimed the athlete pays R$ 1,5 million year. Giba is the third season with the Sky and was returning home to Dante, the highest salary of the national volleyball.

Ricardinho (Volei Futuro - Araçatuba-]SP) is the third in the list of celebrities. He signed for 2 years and R$ 1 million season.

exchange: 1 R$ = 1,8 U$

Tay

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Taylor F." (Dec 8th 2011, 6:55pm)

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 7:23am

Font: http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogosfera.uol.…-de-r2-milhoes/

translate:

Dante is coming out of Russia for between R$ 1,8 million and R$ 2 million for a one year contract in the RJX (Rio de Janeiro). He will the highest paid player in Brazil and one of the highest salaries in the volleyball world. The friendship with businessman Eike Batista should be taken into account, since Eike Dante wanted to be the 'flagship' of the team.

Giba is not far behind. The SKY / Cimed the athlete pays R$ 1,5 million year. Giba is the third season with the Sky and was returning home to Dante, the highest salary of the national volleyball.

Ricardinho (Volei Futuro - Araçatuba-]SP) is the third in the list of celebrities. He signed for 2 years and R$ 1 million season.

exchange: 1 R$ = 1,8 U$

Tay

thanks

tygrysek

VM TEAM

• "tygrysek" is male

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 11:24pm

Well I know from well informed russian source that Dante earned only about 400-500 k $ in Dinamo Moscow not more than 1 milllion. Even Cleyton Stanley and Lloy Ball earned 750.000 and 1 milion $ per year during season 2007/2008 when they won CL. I mean $ because in Russia they pay in dollars not in euros. Russian players earn more because native players always earn more especiall with this limit. In mean time there was a financial crisis when clubs budgets drop about 10 to 15 % so rather no extra money was avalaible.
I must remind you that some years ago Dante was closed to AZS Olsztyn and that was a matter of about 50.000 dollars to join that team. And Olsztyn was a recheast club in Poland but wages in Poland were much lower than now when best polish players earn more than 250.000 euro per year which means about 350.000 dollars.
So no offence but most of you overrate wages in Russia a lot.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "tygrysek" (Jan 5th 2012, 11:35pm)

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 5:32am

Well I know from well informed russian source that Dante earned only about 400-500 k $ in Dinamo Moscow not more than 1 milllion. Even Cleyton Stanley and Lloy Ball earned 750.000 and 1 milion $ per year during season 2007/2008 when they won CL. I mean $ because in Russia they pay in dollars not in euros. Russian players earn more because native players always earn more especiall with this limit. In mean time there was a financial crisis when clubs budgets drop about 10 to 15 % so rather no extra money was avalaible.
I must remind you that some years ago Dante was closed to AZS Olsztyn and that was a matter of about 50.000 dollars to join that team. And Olsztyn was a recheast club in Poland but wages in Poland were much lower than now when best polish players earn more than 250.000 euro per year which means about 350.000 dollars.
So no offence but most of you overrate wages in Russia a lot.

What about kaziyski and Osmany juanturena ? in my heart they are the best OH

• "Danilo Arruda" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Dante Amaral

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 4:16pm

In Brazil volleyball gives no money :(
hahaha

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 1:37pm

In Brazil volleyball gives no money :(
hahaha

It was unbelievable, you NT is so strong and you have so many good players :wall:

Anton1989

Unregistered

Monday, May 7th 2012, 2:56pm

What I know, Gamova and Kosheleva earns around 2 millon euro pr year.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Anton1989" (Jul 8th 2012, 11:13pm)

Social bookmarks