Who is the richest male volley player and female volley player

• In Turkey Eczacibasi is paying really high salaries to their star players.Poljak is winning around 650.000 € per year (She signed for 3 years) and most probably Neslihan's salary is higher than Poljak coz she is local player ( 2+1 case) it must be around 750.000-800.000 €.Marinkovic gave nickname to Neslihan as ''Swiss Bank '' :lol: Usic,Gulden and Esra wins around 250.000-300.000 guess.I don't know how much they pay to Elif but it should be lower than 100.000 € :wall:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In Turkey Eczacibasi is paying really high salaries to their star players.Poljak is winning around 650.000 € per year (She signed for 3 years) and most probably Neslihan's salary is higher than Poljak coz she is local player ( 2+1 case) it must be around 750.000-800.000 €.Marinkovic gave nickname to Neslihan as ''Swiss Bank '' :lol: Usic,Gulden and Esra wins around 250.000-300.000 guess.I don't know how much they pay to Elif but it should be lower than 100.000 € :wall:

:white: :white: :white:

It seems like ECZ can pay higher salaries than FB --> Poljak and Neslihan 8o 8o

• Stop joking because his lawyer raylight will come and show you highlights against Kyrgyzstan and American Samoa to prove that he is one of the best players in the world :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I almost choked when saw this :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: have to put it in my signature :rolll: :obey:

Omrčen had between 500-600k € in Italy and he said he doubled his contract when signed for Hiroshima Japan Tobacco, so probably around 1-1,2 million €