The worst player/coach 2011

• I'll start.
    Worst coach: Raul Lozano- he did terrible things to GER NT
    Worst player: Sergey Grankin- watching his sub winning titles. That must really suck.
    :D
    Your turn.

• I'll start.
    Worst coach: Raul Lozano- he did terrible things to GER NT
    Worst player: Sergey Grankin- watching his sub winning titles. That must really suck.
    Your turn.

oh god :lol:

there shouldn't been a thread like that without the honorable mention of Todor Aleksiev. Just watch the first set Bulgaria - Estonia at ECH and will see the answear!

Worst coach...mhm, French coach, how was his name? Blan? He did really bad at WL, and couldn't even win the pre-qualies for OG at home, losing to Belguim.

• coach: Phillipe Blaine

players:
    1) Todor Aleksiev for 76125391745th consecutive year
    2) Yuri Berezhko
    3) Federico Pereyra

• Is this Topic only for Men's one? or Women's one? Well, Just in case that It's also for Women's... I'm going to try.

Worst Coach - Chiappini
    Putting Hodge and Ozsoy as OH position at the same time...It's a big diseater, and It seems like He never realized it.
    I don't like some of Guidetti's decisions (Keeping Matthes and Thomsen in the team for instance), but Germany's results were very good....so.

Worst Players - Hmm...Difficult :lol:
    Annes Matthes, Maybe. her serve at the final match against Serbia in ECH was just amazing and unforgettable. Well, I'm not against her at all. Let's say It was the worst serve I have ever seen .

• Sure you can vote for women's vball players/coaches :thumbsup:

• Worst coach: Jacek Nawrocki- his decisions are at least stupid to me. Doesn't have authority among players, no motivating skills etc. etc. Keeping Kooistra on the bench instead of Kłos is totally ridicuouls to me. Jacek for the title!!!

Worst player: Yuriy Berezkho, no need to say anything, he just didn't play anything at all.

• Worst Coach : Chiappini for sure :rolll: The reasons are just too much to explain,i think one day i am gonna write a book about him :lol:

Worst Dig : Kuzyakina in GP (She fired the advantage ball to tribunes :lol:

Worst Serve : Queen Matthes :rolll:

Worst Attack : Deniz Hakyemez (She can't kill any spilke still :lol: )

Worst Reception : Klaudia Kaczorowska ( but seems like she started improve this skill :lol: )

Worst Blocker : Ergul Avci (Her reflexes are just terrible and following blocks like a turtle :rolll:

Worst Setter : Babeshina (Old Sheshenina :lol: ) Seems like she is trying to hide her identity :lol: ) My only words are Good luck to Kazan with her :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Worst coach: Nawrocki :cursing:
    Worst player: Kłos (I don't want to never ever see him in NT again!)

on my list with a golden prize for the worst players are also: Woicki (for stupid hairstyles giving me a good reason to kick my poor and guiltless tv box out the window :pinch: and for occupying and wasting the place in NT instead of better setters), Bąkiewicz (I feel sorry for that 'cause I used to like this man and I still like him and I just can't watch him wasting himself in Skra :pinch: wake up, dude!)

other couches: Blain (please, resign man, 'cause I don't want the French guys to fall more than they already felt :pinch: ), Matlak :cursing:

• Worst serve style: Valentina Arighetti :P

heh, my worst is Youlia Sedova :P
    worst coach: Matlak

• Worst coach: can only be Chiappini :!: