The 2011 Inside Volley Nobel 3rd Edition

• Hello Everyone. ^^

Last year the Inside Volley Nobel went to Joanamss. :mirror:

We have third edition of this Award. :cup:

This competition will be live from now to 30 December 2011 . :gone:

What is Your type and why? :teach:

:!: You may type 3 Persons :!:

PS. You can't vote to Justyna and Joanamss, because Inside Volley Nobel is possible to receive only once.

• i vote for Emil_niklas he is too funny guy i like him :lol:

• Matthias, Burak (filedefener), Bartek

• Bartek, why can't we vote for the previous winner? There is no such a rule in any of Oscar, Nobel etc.Or you just want to make yourself win by eliminating other candidates :lol:

Anyway, my votes are Matthias, Armel, Emil_Niklas

All have good and clear English skill to express their perspective and what they write is generally include good analyzes or useful info :whistle:

• Since it is a Nobel prize and not an Oscar for ex., I will vote for the people who imo have the greatest knowledge in the game and who write the most thorough posts:
    1). YavorD
    2). Armel
    3). Kaziyski
    close but not making it: tomdoki, raylight, Konrad, yates
    I don't know if yoy count 3 pts for the first, two for 2nd and 1 for 3rd, but that's of no huge importance.

If the vote was like Oscars, for "the soul of insidevolley", my top three will be:
    1). volley_super_fan - good sense of humour and most importantly - very positive attitude towards everyone and everything.
    2). Bejlapower or Torojlla - I will count the Polish trio you as one, if some of you leaves the forum it'll be as if a big family loses one of its members.
    3). nadejda - can be a contender for the previous "Nobel" vote as well
    close, but not making it: rugby, Kk15

I only follow writers in male volleyball topics.

• If the vote was like Oscars, for "the soul of insidevolley", my top three will be:
    1). volley_super_fan - good sense of humour and most importantly - very positive attitude towards everyone and everything.
    2). Bejlapower or Torojlla - I will count the Polish trio you as one, if some of you leaves the forum it'll be as if a big family loses one of its members.
    3). nadejda - can be a contender for the previous "Nobel" vote as well
    close, but not making it: rugby, Kk15

:lol: You have just made my day. Or rather night. Thank you for that. I love being a member of such a wonderful family. Leaving the forum could make a big hole in my heart so you're condemned to my company :D

• there are more people who will deserve :lol: but ok lets say 2 at least: Matthias and filedefener :)

• My votes goes to ...

1)filedefener
    2)Bartek
    3)Kaziyski

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OMG, I haven't even realized that you guys have been doing it :lol: Winrp, I absolutely know I'm so funny but honestly speaking I don't deserve this award. Thanks for voting me though...also for Serdar and Mesut. Since Volleyball in Sweden also in Norway is too far from being famous, I don't write many information here, I just write what I think and share opinions about matches,players and sometimes something outtopic...(like the best ciy we have been to so far) and of course make a lot of jokes (Karakoyun makes me laugh every time and all the posts by bartek are just hilarious) :lol:

Anyways, My vote goes for Serbian Joana,Kodnizo(hopefully I spell it well, don't be mad at me 8o ) and Brazilian Joana.

Happy Christmas-Eve, People. You guys are wounderful, and I always feel so great whenever I'm here on the forum. Grattis.