The 2011 Inside Volley Nobel 3rd Edition

• 1. Sindo- because He created great forum which has only one minus- when I come to forum I don't know where is new info which I read which I don't read but He said that it will change.

2. Pappi - for His professional topic with Chinese League with one minus- He should also write results from 2nd League.

3. Yavor D - because when He writes about a transfer He writes full info about the Player with one minus- should write Club who is change.

• 1. Sindo- because He created great forum which has only one minus- when I come to forum I don't know where is new info which I read which I don't read but He said that it will change.

2. Pappi - for His professional topic with Chinese League with one minus- He should also write results from 2nd League.

3. Yavor D - because when He writes about a transfer He writes full info about the Player with one minus- should write Club who is change.

Sindo? :what: Isn't he the one who always sends some message to invite somewhere... :?:

• He has 2nd nickname (TheGuardian) in the forum :D

He sent me a message

Hey
    How are you filedefener ? I'm Sindo from Totallympics, do you remember ?

See you soon !
    Sindo

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Voting for Sindo is like voting for Mark Zuckerberg because he created Facebook. Sindo isn't really a "member" of this forum, he just registered to advertise for his own forum. But what can I say...it's significant who voted for him :whistle:

• Does it hurt You Matthias that I gave My vote for the Person not You? :lol:

If no so in the case You may say of course nothing, the more that Nobody pleased You to say something in the case :rolll:

• Of course.. better to say I don't understand Your english than say I don't know what to say.

• If no so in the case You may say of course nothing, the more that Nobody pleased You to say something in the case :rolll:

If someone translates this into REAL English for me I would answer...but I should be wise enough by now to just ignore you. If I ever stop entering this forum it is because of you.

• I see that You got angry so You understood what I wrote.

But come to forum every day. I won't cry if You disappear but Others will.

In future don't try to touch Me because Your little games don't make any impression to Me.

• Glückwunsch, Matthias :flower: :flower:

You deserve it :win: :teach:

• Congratulations Matthias :)