Players & smoking

• Nope, no idea. I think Ssuschke does but I'm not sure...I think Raven knows that better than I do.

No idea either who, from the current NT roster, smokes beside Tzscherlich. Could be Curry and i´m also not sure about Grüni.

• I think smoking is disgusting and is inappropriate for athletes. Anyway, strangeley, a lot of players (male and female) and coach smoke.
    There's a list I've personally seen smoking: Velasco, De Giorgi, Lorenzetti, Prandi, Arrighetti, Kasia Skowronska, Erika Coimbra, Geric, Paparoni, Monopoli, Despaigne (last year but I don't know when he was a player) and a lot of other which I don't remember in this moment.

• Smoking is bad for the health of all people around you :down:

• Valentina Arrighetti

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Didn't even know that Piccinini smokes. Well, It's her desicion, As long as It doesn't bother her performance, I think It's okay.

Here in Sweden, It's not very uncommon either that athletes smoke. I smoke too way much too...:roll:

you are right, its everyones own decision whether to smoke or not ! even professional soccer players are smoking !!! I am happy that I gave it up :wavy:

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.