Best Match & Worst Match

• I've followed to Volleyball since like 5 years ago, and now I want to talk about the Best Match and the Worst Match I've seen so far. I'm only into Women's Volleyball, So...

Best Match - Germany against USA WC 2011.
    I'm a big fan of German NT, So this victory was kinda surprising for me. I'd say it was nearly such a miracle. No one expected Germany to beat USA. Since, all the matches of WC were played in Japan, I had to get up at midnight to watch WC. But This Match didn't bother my tiredness at all. I still remember how happy the german girls were :thumbsup: This Match sort of describes that Miracles often exist in Sports.

Worst Match - Italy against USA Olympic Games 2008.
    Well, Let's say I have nothing against US team :lol: But As supporing for Italy at that time, This match was kinda cruel. Italy almost got the match, but USA eventually defeated them back. Lindsey Berg just destroyed Italy with her strong jump serves at the 5th set. Italy seemed very strong(They won WC 2007, just before the OG) and They would win the OG, But their dream was eliminated by Berg's serves.

What about You guys?

• Worst Match - Italy against USA Olympic Games 2008.
    Well, Let's say I have nothing against US team :lol: But As supporing for Italy at that time, This match was kinda cruel. Italy almost got the match, but USA eventually defeated them back. Lindsey Berg just destroyed Italy with her strong jump serves at the 5th set. Italy seemed very strong(They won WC 2007, just before the OG) and They would win the OG, But their dream was eliminated by Berg's serves.

Yes, but I like watch this match (also because is the only one I have saved on my pc). Lin destroy us not only in the 5th but also before, she wasn't the starting setter but when she came in, she turned the match! Terrible moments... But I still like her!
    Just to remember

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.