Left handed players

• I'm very curious to know the strongest left handed players ever...
    especially I would like to know if there are any MB left handed...I have never seen one! :)

• Francesca Ferretti is left handed

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Several opposites in men's games are left handed.
    Lasko, Hernandez, Bencz, etc.
    Uros Kovacevic is outside hitter, who's also left handed.

• I'm very curious to know the strongest left handed players ever...
    especially I would like to know if there are any MB left handed...I have never seen one! :)

As far as I remember we had left-handed MB in Plusliga... Bartosz Buniak, he played in Pamapol Wieluń but I don't really know where does he play now.

• I use both my hands pretty equally, can write with both at the same time :thumbsup:

• Ravetta is not left handed but she had problems with her right arm and she began to hit with the left and now she hits as a left handed but she write and do other things with her right hand..

Once I start writing with my left hand and not I can write almost well with both hands.
    When I play volley I serve with R but I can do tips, and "one hand" dig well also with L and when the block in front of me is "dangerous" I sometimes give a "light" touch with L instead of a strong hit with R. I love tip and dump and I hate kill XD (one I was playing with my sister and I knock her down with a very strong hit in her face ;( and now I am "scared" and so I rarely hit with violence

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• When LH setters dump it is fantastic! :cup:

• Nicola Grbic and Sasha Starovic are also left handed :)
    Formem Bulgarian NT setter Nikolay Ivanov is also a lefty.

Nikola Grbic is a right-handed player, I think you are wrong.

Let me contribute to the list:

Brazil

Ricardo Garcia (setter)
    Andre Nascimento

Bulgaria

Boyan Yordanov
    Nikolay Ivanov (setter)
    Veselin Dimchev (setter)
    Nikolay Antonov
    Georgi Seganov (setter)

Czech Republic

Marek Novotny
    Jakub Novotny
    Ondrej Hudecek

Serbia

Sasa Starovic
    Uros Kovacevic

Italy

Andrea Sartoretti - retired
    Michal Lasko
    Mauro Gavotto

Slovakia

Milan Bencz

Cuba

Angel Dennis
    Fernando Hernandez
    Rolando Cepeda

Slovenia

Vid Jakopin

Germany

Ilja Wiederschein (setter) - retired
    Mark Siebeck - probably retired as well, I haven't heard anything about him in a while
    Simon Tischer (setter)

Netherlands

Jeroen Trommel
    Nico Freriks (setter)
    Michael Oliemann
    Niels Klapwijk

France

Julien Lyneel

Poland

Pawel Mikolayczak

Belgium

Frank Depestele (setter)
    Gert van Walle

Canada

Dallas Soonias

Japan

Kunihiro Shimizu
    Takahiro Yamamoto

Egypt

Ahmed Abdelhay

Romania

Adrian Gontariu

Russia

Alexander Gerassimov

Australia

Paul Carroll

Argentina

Santiago Darraidou
    Maximiliano Cavanna (setter)
    Federico Martina

Turkey

Burutay Subasi
    Kiyak Ulas (setter)

Puerto Rico

Jose Rivera

Greece

Ilias Lappas

Sweden

Marcus Nilsson

Iran

Farhad Ghaemi

Korea

Chul-Woo Park

You can feel free to update the list, these are the guys I came up with on prima vista. Btw, I have never personally seen a professional left-handed MB, this would be just hilarious and totally useless as their usual position requires them to be closer to the setter with the right hand for a fast attack. I doubt there are even 5 professional left-handed MBs.

• some observations to YavorD:
    1. Thank you very much for the list! :thumbup: really nice...
    2. I didn't thought about what you said on the LH middle...it's true: they are more useful if they are right handed!
    3. Oliemann is left handed? maybe I'm wrong but I saw him playing in Verona and I didn't remember he was LH...(maybe I was too small!)

• 3. Oliemann is left handed? maybe I'm wrong but I saw him playing in Verona and I didn't remember he was LH...(maybe I was too small!)

Yes, he is. I watched him at the same time, but in the Netherlands NT during the European League back then. I also had the chance to watch him this year in Germany with his team SC Moerser. He was and still is a left-hander ;)

• Yes, he is. I watched him at the same time, but in the Netherlands NT during the European League back then. I also had the chance to watch him this year in Germany with his team SC Moerser. He was and still is a left-hander ;)

hahahaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry then! I remembered wrongly!!

• I'm left handed...but I would like to be like you!! 8o

I write very ugly, though