You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male
  • "YavorD" started this thread

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 12:35pm

FIVB Yearbooks

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 12:36pm

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 12:37pm

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 12:38pm

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Monday, April 13th 2015, 1:26pm

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Monday, April 13th 2015, 1:30pm

• "triglav_kran" is male

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Friday, April 24th 2015, 1:02pm

I don't understand this, if they're gonna be so out of date, why do they even bother printing their Yearbooks? The 2012 edition says on one of its front pages that the Yearbook is the pillar of the FIVB's governance and yet it took them 3 years to print the next one. They told me that the 2014 edition is currently being printed in late February, I wonder how long it takes to print 50+ pages...

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Friday, April 24th 2015, 2:34pm

I don't understand this, if they're gonna be so out of date, why do they even bother printing their Yearbooks? The 2012 edition says on one of its front pages that the Yearbook is the pillar of the FIVB's governance and yet it took them 3 years to print the next one. They told me that the 2014 edition is currently being printed in late February, I wonder how long it takes to print 50+ pages...

They are so rare indeed that we cannot do else but enjoy them :D Jokes aside, it is like this even with their "monthly" volleyball magazine VolleyWorld. Now, I think, they publish it every other month as they obviously struggle to keep it in time.

Social bookmarks