Thai Volleyball competitions

• Hi thai users. I have some questions for you.

I'm really intrested to know what kind of competitions you play in Thailand. I see every year thai players going back to Thailand to play in home competitions.

I heard there's a professional league from 2009. How does it work? Is it played year by year or season by season? How many teams take part in this league? Who are the actual and the former champions?

Then I see on Wikipedia that there's a competition called Princess Cup, it looks to me like a national cup, that's played before the championship. And I notice that players change teams: who played for a club in Princess Cup then changes for the Superleague. How does this work?

THANKS for your answers!

• I don't know much about it.
    Just tell what I know
    is

there are many programs held in Thailand

Here's the list following to the Greatest! (?)

1. Princess Cup (Many teams from various Nations joined)
    For Thai teams usually use the SEVEN GIRLS e.g PJ, Tomkom, Sittirak, etc.

2. Thai-Denmark Super Leauge Cup (Lots of Money)
    ****(Thai-Denmark is the name of the milk company, plz don't misunderstand it)
    Many teams buy national players but not more than 3 people in each team and just 2 are allowed to be in court. (Junior and Youth are uncounted)
    This cup is the most interesting.

3. Electricity A Cup ? (National Cup)
    I don't know about this.

4. National Leauge (National Leauge)
    Just a long season that lets the various team fight against one other. The team that gets the highest point will be the winner.
    Using 3-2 national player rule like Thailand-Denmark Cup

5. Pro Challenge Leauge (underrated teams play this leauge)
    Nothing's interesting.

------------------------
    Soon there's new rule that allow the teams buy the national players limited only two.
    ------------------------