Team 'Chubby'

• Help me fill in the blanks pls :D

Setter: Ricardinho
    Opp:
    OH:Aleksiev,
    MB:Apalikov, Egorchev
    Libero:

Coach: Vladimir Alekno

I'm not into female volley and can't recall their names now but there was that Brazilian libero and one Puerto Rican setter that were both quite rounded

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited 2 times, last by rugby ().

• If you mean Francia Jackson,she was from Dominic Republic and Brazilian libero is Suelen both are really fat.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If you mean Francia Jackson,she was from Dominic Republic and Brazilian libero is Suelen both are really fat.

Yes I meant her, my bad for mixing up Dom. Republic with Puerto Rico

• From where such idea of Team Chubby Rugby?

Watching Aleksiev made me wonder how such a team would look like :cheesy:

OMG, where is Sander? :lol:

Hi, who is Sander and why does his name sound like Cider?

• G. Celitans's body is pretty large but not fat ofc,also Martin Lebl was a bit fat :D Actually male players doesn't have problems with their weight as much as women do i think we can create easily 2-3 teams from women players that have problems with their weight.

• G. Celitans's body is pretty large but not fat ofc,also Martin Lebl was a bit fat :D Actually male players doesn't have problems with their weight as much as women do i think we can create easily 2-3 teams from women players that have problems with their weight.

Maybe certain male spectators have more problems with it than the players themselves? :whistle:

• Maybe certain male spectators have more problems with it than the players themselves? :whistle:

So you are pretty sure that they are fine with their condition? I don't have problems with it but it doesn't change the truth that they are overweight.

• Havlickova and Wang Yimei are pretty chubby :whistle:

• I thought about Andrey Egorchev, Russian MB, former NT member. Few years ago he was a bit overweight, I don't know how he's looking now. Is he still active player?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Oh no, rugby, you're mean! Poor Toshko... :aww:
    One more year and we could add Bąkiewicz here. But luckily he decided to say goodbye to Skra's bench :thumbsup:

• Opposite: Lubo Ganev

• Coach: Alekno

Also as player :lol:

Lebl retired, didn't he? Last I know he went to play some beach volley.
    I'm recruiting only active players for the team :D

• Looking into FIVB for some candidates :whistle: :
    Evan Patak USA (OPP) 201 cm 113 kg BMI 27,9
    Tim Broshog GER (MB) 205 cm 112 kg BMI 26,7
    Urpo Sivula FIN (OH/OPP) 195 cm 100 kg BMI 26,3
    Yusuke ishijima (Gottsu) JPN (OPP/MB) 197cm 102 kg BMI 26,3
    Marcus Bohme GER (MB) 211cm 116 kg BMI 26,1
    Jae-Duck Seo KOR (OH) 195 cm 98 kg BMI 25,8

I couldn't find a setter: Dustin Schnieder 182 cm 82 kg and Paweł Woicki 180 cm 80 kg are too slim and noone fatter is there.

• We have male team so we can create also female as few of you posted candidates :D
    Setter: Francia Jackson
    OPP: Aneta Havlickova
    OH: Yimei Wang, Tandara ?
    MB: Lynda Morales ?
    Libero: Suelen Pinto

Checking rosters on fivb, I'd like to add Tandara here (184 cm 87 kg), Lynda Morales (193 cm 94 kg). Earlier I'd choose Busra Cansu, but fivb claims that she's quite slim. For women is harder to find a bit overweight players. Any candidates?