You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 11:13am

Oh finally someone mentioned it about kosheleva it is only euro that I've seen her play super high level in fact even using that tournament as the yardstick I believe obomaecheva was more consistent ;)

agree but id prefer Brako to Goncha .Btw,Gözde To Kosheleva considering the performances in 2013.. ;) Zhu also should be mentioned
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 11:52am

Oh no I'm not saying that obomaecheva should be in the top 3 I'ts just choosing between 2 Russians I prefer nati ^_^

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 3:21pm

Well... European Championship is the biggest and intensest tournament, isn't it? :roll: Kosheleva was selected for being the best player of Europe. I think this is enough reason why she's one of the best players in 2013.

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 3:27pm

Well... European Championship is the biggest and intensest tournament, isn't it? :roll: Kosheleva was selected for being the best player of Europe. I think this is enough reason why she's one of the best players in 2013.

Well yes but she did not perform like that, she was not even active for the rest of the year.. I think Gozde performed better throughout the year...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 3:41pm

1-Thaísa
2-Brakocevic
3-Zhu Ting

Coach: Zé Roberto (BRA)

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 3:53pm

And I think nati performed better than her throughout the year whther its the league, grand prix and euros ;)

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 10:41pm

Well yes but she did not perform like that, she was not even active for the rest of the year.. I think Gozde performed better throughout the year...
well she passed from being inactive in the last season and a half to MVP of the European championship...I think she deserves to be considered one of the best this year! :)

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 10:48pm

well she passed from being inactive in the last season and a half to MVP of the European championship...I think she deserves to be considered one of the best this year! :)

I am not saying she shouldn't be considered as ONE OF the best but not THE best

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 12:01pm

And I think nati performed better than her throughout the year whther its the league, grand prix and euros ;)

so many Nati's you know...which Nati? Croatian Nati? :wacko:
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 12:26pm

Natalya goncha obo

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 4:53pm

Natalya goncha obo

lol ,ok.
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 4:59pm

Looking at the latest trend: 2010-gamova wch MVP, 2011-costagrande wc MVP, 2012-yeon koung oly MVP, 2013-??? Probably kosheleva euro MVP

in 2014 looks like the prediction for the most votes will be 90% easy cause it will be whoever wins the world championships MVP :lol:

• "beyondwaterparty" is female

Favourite Team: China

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting Ding Xia Li Jing

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 12:22pm

beyondwaterparty has attached the following image:
  • 朱婷.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "beyondwaterparty" (Jan 9th 2014, 12:32pm)

Thursday, January 9th 2014, 1:03pm

Looking at the latest trend: 2010-gamova wch MVP, 2011-costagrande wc MVP, 2012-yeon koung oly MVP, 2013-??? Probably kosheleva euro MVP

in 2014 looks like the prediction for the most votes will be 90% easy cause it will be whoever wins the world championships MVP :lol:

Pay close attention to Chinese girl Zhu Ting,she would surprise you in 2014.
beyondwaterparty has attached the following image:
  • 小婷婷.jpg

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 5:35am

Female Players
1. Hui Ruoqi
2. Jovana Brakocevic
3. Tatiana Kosheleva

coach: Lang Ping

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:17am

I already know that Zhu ting has a huge potential the question is will china win the worlds in 2014?

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 2:05pm

I already know that Zhu ting has a huge potential the question is will china win the worlds in 2014?
Well ,it's diffcult to answer your question wether or not china will win the world in 2014 .but i do have confidence in zhuTing,as for other players ,that depend on how they perform on the court 。

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 10:01pm

OK, back to voting.

1 - Dmitriy Muserskiy. Period.
2 - Nikolay Pavlov. An overall vote for the best year of his career. Muserskiy was, however, the most influential Russian player.
3 - Luca Vettori. Amazing both in Piacenza and the national team. The biggest development of all international players, to me.

Head coach:

Andrey Voronkov

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Monday, January 13th 2014, 4:32pm

Oh, nearly forgot about this.

1. Musersky (of course)
2. Pavlov
3. Kaliberda ( 8) a bit biased, i know, but thats not forbidden, isn't it?)
never mess with your setter......

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 8:46pm

Has anyone kept track of the voting results?

Social bookmarks