21 Points Set Rule

• is there a final decision, what happens to this stupid rule in the future.

European League again with 21 pts? Other international Competition?

Will there be some European Leagues like the Brazil Leagues to use this Rule in the next season?

• is there a final decision, what happens to this stupid rule in the future.

European League again with 21 pts? Other international Competition?

Will there be some European Leagues like the Brazil Leagues to use this Rule in the next season?

It seems that in Brazil this rule will disappear in upcoming season :thumbsup: about other competitions I have no idea, but I hope that we'll stay with 25 points ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It seems that in Brazil this rule will disappear in upcoming season :thumbsup: about other competitions I have no idea, but I hope that we'll stay with 25 points ^^

They have recognized, that it makes no sense and i don`t believe that this stupid Rule will have a future here.

It already starts a the U23 World Championchips, where the Coaches decided not to Play with 21 pts.

• They have recognized, that it makes no sense and i don`t believe that this stupid Rule will have a future here.

It already starts a the U23 World Championchips, where the Coaches decided not to Play with 21 pts.

Agree, most members on forum are complaining about this rule, only Bartek likes it :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game