You are not logged in.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male
  • "YavorD" started this thread

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 2:10pm

Volleyball apps

I don't know if we have such a topic already, maybe it's time to discuss it. Which volleyball apps do you use? Which are available to download?

Personally, I use the FIVB app, but it is mostly about beach volleyball as I have Android. Volleyball live scores I check with the Flashscore app. To me, they offer the greatest variety of volleyball scores. I know volleyball.it recently released v2.0 of their app, but it is only in Italian and available on the App Store. The same applies to the FIVB app.

Do you guys have any experience already? For Android perhaps?

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 10:17am

The World League Final Six with a new app. Unfortunately, only in Italian.

Link

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 10:21am

Available for Android are also:

Bundesliga 2013-2014
AVL/MEL 2013-2014
Lega Pallavolo (in construction)

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Monday, December 1st 2014, 1:28pm

A new quiz app developed by the Italian Volleyball Federation is available for Android and iOS. More than 25 000 questions in English. Looks promising.

Link

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 11:07am

I have developed VolleyballTactiX3D, which is a 3D volleyball simulation for coaches and players. It is a free Android/iPad/iPhone app. I have created a short Youtube clip, where you can see its functionality (setting up offense, setting up defense etc...):

http://youtu.be/CTwRDoggoj8

You can download the app for iPhone/iPad here: https://itunes.apple.com/DE/app/id920393572
and for Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…leyballTactiX3D

Hope you like it =)

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 1:33pm

CEV launched a new app. It was about time.

CEV on Android
CEV on AppStore

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:22pm

Hi. I am Android developer and I'd like to encourage you to download my new application, which is called "Volleyball Score Counter".

The main task of this app is to count points in volleyball game. One of advantages of the application is the ability to set any configuration of game. Application counts time-outs and reminds about technical time-outs if you want this :)

Application is available in English and Polish. Here is link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…lleyballcounter There are screenshots and detailed description of the application.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 11:53am

A new app for the FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour. Available for Android at a price of 0.99 Euro.

FIVB Beach Tour

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 10:31am

A1 Beach Volleyball app with an emphasis on the Grand Slam in Klagenfurt. It has updates from the 2014 World Tour, waiting for the update from the current season if they are going to release any. Unfortunately, only in German.

A1 Beach