You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Akie Volley" is male
  • "Akie Volley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Men - Brazil, Italy, Russia / Women - Brazil, Japan

Favourite Players: Marieanne Steinbrecher, Sheilla Castro, Saori Kimura, Bruno Rezende, Wallace, Ivan Zatsyev

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 10:55am

Brazil Women Superliga 2015 - Who Will Win?

My money is on Rio / Ades. They have the best line-up and consistent through out the league (minus that Brasil Cup defeat). LOL.

I bet they will be facing Jacque and Co on the finale.

Any thoughts?

Arii15

Trainee

• "Arii15" is female

Favourite Team: Rexona Ades Rio de Janeiro - wherever Logan plays

Favourite Players: Logan Tom -Natalia Pereira-Fabì Oliveira-Gabi Guimaraes-Stacy Sykora-Valentina Arrighetti-Tatiana Kosheleva-Kim Yeon Koung-Brankica Mihajlovic-Tijana Boskovic-Ivan Zaytsev-Simone Giannelli-Osmany Juantorena-Bruno Rezende-Dmitriy Muserskiy-

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 9:46pm

I think so! Rio is performing really well, especially the OHs and i hope they can keep this level of play. Minas is doing well sinc Jaque joined them but i think that also pinheiros and sesi in particular will be dangerous opponements!

• "Akie Volley" is male
  • "Akie Volley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Men - Brazil, Italy, Russia / Women - Brazil, Japan

Favourite Players: Marieanne Steinbrecher, Sheilla Castro, Saori Kimura, Bruno Rezende, Wallace, Ivan Zatsyev

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:32am

I guess the top 4 teams will be Rexona, Jacque and co., Praia, and SESI. Poor Osasco.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:41am

^ Praia? lol No way. Osasco is a mess, but they're still gonna be in the semifinals. If not, Pinheiros will.

By the way, why isn't this discussion in the main thread for the league?
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Social bookmarks