Volleyball - Movies, Documentaries...

• Great idea to start the thread! I hope the movie you wrote about will be available for other countries sooner or later.

Here's polish movie from 2007

• (Gold, Sweat and Tears)

Will there be a film about the men's team? Silver, Sweat and Tears? 8)
    OK, watched the trailer now and it is obviously a film about male and female NT. Very optimistic though.....

Lloy Ball Story: Set It Off part 1/4

• OK, watched the trailer now and it is obviously a film about male and female NT. Very optimistic though.....

It's about the last 10 years of Brazilian volleyball (2001-2012, to be more precise). So it includes many of the women's defeats (such as Pan american games in Brazil against Cuba), also the gold medals for the male team in Athens and at the three world championships.

• Well..it was a very winning decade for brazilian volleyball...but the movie brings everything...wins, defeats, Ricardinho's situation, is a over look in a decade that was very good for brazilian volleyball...dont get too attached to a name. ;)

• Will there be a film about the men's team? Silver, Sweat and Tears? 8)

You beat me to it. :gone:

There's probably lots of soapy moments and things hid under the rug, but I'm really excited about this Brazilian documentary and will probably watch it in the theaters (if it ever arrives to one nearby). As someone who's been following the male NT since their glory days in early 00's, it'll be awesome to watch some of those moments in the big screen.

• These ones are about the life of Tai Aguero
    Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajc9oGHMpIc

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjos03AvkE

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• What a great topic! One of my favourite documentaries is about the WCH in 2002. It's not only about the tournament itself, it's about tactics and some teams as well. I hope you will find it interesting.

G8vku102kzQ

• The unique story of Vanuatu's Women's Beach Volleyball team. Established in 2005 with the aim of qualifying for the Olympic Games. The film documents the team's journey towards London 2012 and beyond. Highlighting their challenges and successes along the way.

[Youtube]m6wDt1VDVCY[/Youtube]

:heart: