Why is Women Volleyball more popular than Men Volleyball- here ?

• For my example, I should focus on Chinese male NT 2017 more than Chinese female NT 2017.
    I could be thought to make the ad of China men's volleyball national team.
    Of course, China men's volleyball is weaker than women's one.
    However, it should be focused on by more people that like both men volleyball and women volleyball.
    In the history, China men's volleyball NT was a strong team many years ago.
    If its "mistake" is from the fact that women's NT got the world championship (WGCC, WCH, World Cup, OG) first, this is unfair for men's volleyball in China.
    Therefore, though the viewers of Chinese male NT 2017 are always fewer than the ones of Chinese female NT 2017, I still keep my mind.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• This is sadly like a universal theme in chinese sports. The dudes can't keep up with the ladies. I love Chinese volleyball because it's amazing to see the sistas be the most amazing and freak athletic talents in the world. They're huge, fast, explosive, all the things we can't find in the half billion of us dudes.

• This is sadly like a universal theme in chinese sports. The dudes can't keep up with the ladies. I love Chinese volleyball because it's amazing to see the sistas be the most amazing and freak athletic talents in the world. They're huge, fast, explosive, all the things we can't find in the half billion of us dudes.

Eh chinese women aren't really that fast but they are less injury-laden like they were years ago. It truly solve chinese plights which made them a much more conditioned team during the important tournaments.

I think the words you should be looking for are chinese male players are not keeping up with their female counterparts as they do with their current competition. You cannot really compare them with each other as the men's game is like a different machine from the women's game.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Eh chinese women aren't really that fast but they are less injury-laden like they were years ago. It truly solve chinese plights which made them a much more conditioned team during the important tournaments.

I think the words you should be looking for are chinese male players are not keeping up with their female counterparts as they do with their current competition. You cannot really compare them with each other as the men's game is like a different machine from the women's game.

Well of course comparing men to women physically in terms of purely physical prowess is impossible, I figured the relativity was implied.

I don't think the Gold run had anything to do with depth though, or even going back to 2014 there was a lot of physical roster turnover around the time things started looking up as significantly more athletic athletes replaced significantly less athletic athletes.

• Well of course comparing men to women physically in terms of purely physical prowess is impossible, I figured the relativity was implied.

I don't think the Gold run had anything to do with depth though, or even going back to 2014 there was a lot of physical roster turnover around the time things started looking up as significantly more athletic athletes replaced significantly less athletic athletes.

Athleticisn is useless if you're injured. You're always back to zero when that happens. That's the reason why Lang Ping almost always skip the unimportant matches for her first team. She knows fully well that chinese players are easier to get sidelined by injuries. It helps that they have a very reliable team B too so they can get those results without overloading their first team.

Inexperience is more likely the culprit back in 2014, not athleticism. Last year, China was just better with tactics especially with the serve. They solved the problem of Brazilian MBs running around their blocks because of that and were conservative with the serbians that made them win the olympics and was more of Lang Ping's masterstroke tbh. Chinese are good players but if the coach was not flexible then they would have ended up with a quarterfinal finish instead of Brazil.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Athleticisn is useless if you're injured. You're always back to zero when that happens. That's the reason why Lang Ping almost always skip the unimportant matches for her first team. She knows fully well that chinese players are easier to get sidelined by injuries. It helps that they have a very reliable team B too so they can get those results without overloading their first team.

Inexperience is more likely the culprit back in 2014, not athleticism. Last year, China was just better with tactics especially with the serve. They solved the problem of Brazilian MBs running around their blocks because of that and were conservative with the serbians that made them win the olympics and was more of Lang Ping's masterstroke tbh. Chinese are good players but if the coach was not flexible then they would have ended up with a quarterfinal finish instead of Brazil.

The 2014 team was .75 years older than the 2016 team on average and the starters I believe may have been older on average. A few principal characters were Around 2013-14 they began to phase out and upgrade athletes, from like Wang Yimei, Zhang Lei, Ma Yunwen, Yang Junjing etc. They wouldn't have ever come close without the changes. Going into Rio I felt only the US could beat them but I still picked them. They lost to the US but that was the game that turned everything around because Lang Ping finally shelved the fossil Yan Ni and unleashed Hui Ruoqi, reversing the outcomes of the prelim games.

I don't believe they would've beaten the US in a rematch but consistently throughout the back end of the tournament they were the bigger and badder than any competition they faced, and that's something the men's team has never really been.

• The 2014 team was .75 years older than the 2016 team on average and the starters I believe may have been older on average. A few principal characters were Around 2013-14 they began to phase out and upgrade athletes, from like Wang Yimei, Zhang Lei, Ma Yunwen, Yang Junjing etc. They wouldn't have ever come close without the changes. Going into Rio I felt only the US could beat them but I still picked them. They lost to the US but that was the game that turned everything around because Lang Ping finally shelved the fossil Yan Ni and unleashed Hui Ruoqi, reversing the outcomes of the prelim games.

I don't believe they would've beaten the US in a rematch but consistently throughout the back end of the tournament they were the bigger and badder than any competition they faced, and that's something the men's team has never really been.

Ni Yan was like the girl who got Brazil's number and she plays middle blocker. Hui Ruoqui is an OH. As a Brazilian fan, I hated that substitution. She wasn't just blocking but she was also taking touches from Sheilla's tips. :white:

They're almost at the same age average from WCH and which makes it a nil comparison. Age is just a number anyway. Experience can be for everyone young and old but is usually key for the young players.
    Lang Ping basically made the World Grand Prix their training ground by pulling out her starters in the final round.
    Also you cannot deny that most players of China were still new to the system of Lang Ping during the WCH. That is going to be tough even for their veterab players.

-----

Well Brazil can beat China in their good day. It was just a bad day in office for them so anything can happen even against USA. In a tournament like Olympics or WCH, knockout games doesn't mean anything for stronger teams. It's usually about the condition of your players going to that round esp. for Brazil having problems with Thaisa's fitness and Foluke's injury during the semifinals. It didn't help that Lang ping made several moves that crippled Brazil's serving targets which actually pushed them to that milestone victory for China against Brazil. So it's not really just athleticism. It was tactics. And in the end that victory should be credited to Lang Ping and how she molded three or four different teams that could play alongside with Zhu as her core player.

#FreeBritney

Edited 3 times, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().