Best Fictional Character who can destroy volleyball as we know it?

• I am not sure if there's a thread like this but whatever. :super:

So in your opinion... who are the best characters that could play volleyball like play in a way that could break the game. :box:

So before you vote....

Here are the rules...

1. No flying characters(Superman, Hawkgirl)
    2. No superhuman strength ability cause they'll probably destroy the ball and the court.(Hulk, Superman)
    3. No lightspeed ability(sorry Flash fans... game will be boring :wavy: )
    4. No laser/optic beams (Ironman,Cyclops)
    5. No omnipotent/omniscient/invincible characters(God, Omega Level Mutants etc)
    6. Ordinary human being considered as "Superheroes" are welcome such as (Batman, Green Arrow)
    7. You can have a team of seven if you want.
    8. Have fun. Don't take this seriously. Debates are welcome just keep it a nice discussion.) :dance6:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Can you imagine Dhalsim from streetfighter playing volleyball. He could literally mop the floor against professional players and make an umbrella over everyone. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• My favorite fictional character Jean Grey would be a sloppy player though I am sure she will push the ball out using her telekinesis everytime the opponents attack or serve, meaning 75 errors for opponents to win a 3-0 match :drink:

• I was gonna say Invisible Woman from Fantastic 4 because she could always be up against 0 blockers, but then I realised she is too small. Any invisible character that is tall then :thumbup:

Xena: Warrior Princess would kick butt at this. She can't fly but her jumping skill is awesome and I bet she could do some amazing digs as well.

• The first thought that came in my mind where all in the exclusion list :lol:
    Like: ok, I'll say Superman --> no Superman allowed.
    Ok, I'll say Flash! --> no Flash allowed xD

So I'll say Richard form The sword of Truth, he one of this truly annoying characters that is the greatest ever in everything he does, so I can't see why he can't be an awesome volleyball player as well :rolll:

• I gonna say Mr Fantastic from the comic "Fantastic Four" and Monkey D. Luffy from the manga "One Piece" (Not sure if Luffy is excluded since he can be quite strong).

Both have the abilities to stretch any part of their bodies. They can block without even jumping just by stretching their arms up, making their hands bigger and they can even make their fingers become like a net. They can also stretch their bodies out to completely cover their side of the court to stop the ball from touching the floor. Plus when it comes to offence, with their long arms, they can spike the ball from way up high.

• Or Elasticgirl from the Incredible!!!
    She could reach the ball everywhere, stretch her arms to infinite for the block, get taller stretching her leg...

Yeah, I'm definitely going with her if the rules allow :D

• Kagebunshin Naruto(No Rasengan ofcourse) could be pretty funny and complicated for the other team but wouldn't that be against the rule on 6 player limit rule per play? :rolll:

#FreeBritney