Best Female Setters list. Do you agree?

• This whole list is a joke to be honest, where are Ognjenovic and Naz. What is Zivkovic and Dijkema doing here lmao especially Dijkema on no2 is the biggest joke ever, she is not even top 10 if you ask me.

• Yeah, this list is obviously nonsense. I can think of many setters better than Dijkema and even more better than Zivkovic. I think Ding Xia is a good setter, but I haven’t seen enough of her to judge fairly. Roberta and Nootsara are decent choices to be honest.

• Dijkema can make sense, since the video says best 2017 setters and she won the championship with AGIL.

True, Dijkema is a good setter but I don’t think she can be top 5. Remember Cambi was playing instead of her a lot last season as well and sometimes doing a better job.

• All these top player list in youtube doesn't seem that important anyway. It's probably made by just one person which makes it dubious at best.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ognjenovic
    Nootsara
    Ding Xia
    Naz
    Skorupa

And the setter who I'm sure definitely would be on the lists of this kind but had to many injuries is Ana Antonijevic

• IMO, Naz is overrated. she is very unstable. I agree with you on maja, she is the best currently. Ding Xia is a setter with the best spike skill.

• IMO, Naz is overrated. she is very unstable. I agree with you on maja, she is the best currently. Ding Xia is a setter with the best spike skill.

Naz is kind of a setter that will shine if you put her in a good working team. She cannot do good in an average team or she cannot create miracles when it is needed. I like her but that is the truth. That is what we see even in Vakif, she plays good only things are good. Even when things are good, she doesn’t suprise me anymore. She used to supeise me when she was young but now we all know what she is going to do.

And she still cannot set to Rasic after 4-5 years.