Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• So this thread is very much needed I guess. Yes I mean we could make one specifically for lets say Net Worth but then we would need to make another one and another. So I decided to come up with a crazy but necessary maybe even a little scary thread. Throw whatever you want into this trash can thread. Zhu vs KYK, where should Zhu go what should she make. Italian vs Turkish league randomness whatever you like throw it in the trash bin. As long as it is random and off topic in other threads then throw the pointless discussions in here.

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy :D

• So this thread is very much needed I guess. Yes I mean we could make one specifically for lets say Net Worth but then we would need to make another one and another. So I decided to come up with a crazy but neccesary maybe even a little scary thread. Throw whatever you want into this trash can thread. Zhu vs KYK, where should Zhu go what should she make. Italian vs Turkish league randomness whatever you like throw it in the trash bin. As long as it is random and off topic in other threads then throw the pointless discussions in here.

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy :D

Yeah get you point that trash talk almost always has something to do with Zhu, one way or another :lol:

• What a great way to start :rolll:

Spill it all out ppl! It is allowed here in the trash thread.

(Most discussions are about Zhu thats why I used her as main example, but there is enough more pointless discussions, they are endless really lately)

• So this thread is very much needed I guess. Yes I mean we could make one specifically for lets say Net Worth but then we would need to make another one and another. So I decided to come up with a crazy but neccesary maybe even a little scary thread. Throw whatever you want into this trash can thread. Zhu vs KYK, where should Zhu go what should she make. Italian vs Turkish league randomness whatever you like throw it in the trash bin. As long as it is random and off topic in other threads then throw the pointless discussions in here.

People that don't like these kinds of discussions can choose to ignore this thread and enjoy the rest of the forum now peacefully. Other people can argue in here over whatever they want. Enjoy

Since you're always involved in those so-called "pointless" discussions, I guess you must be an unconditional fan of these type of discussions. :whistle:

• Awesome... :D

Now nobody can tell us to shut up when we say Zhu is the greatest ever... :box:

And I`m not gonna lie I`m still pissed Zhu got robbed. This would be prefect time for her screw with Vakifbank and take Kazan`s offer....
    I bet when Vakifbank heard about Kazan`s 2M offer they were all scrambling around and wishing they could go back and give Zhu MVP just in case she was not happy about it. :lol:

• Has Europe ever produced someone as capable of generating worldwide new fans to the sport, or just plain old sports enthusiasm, as Zhu Ting? I'm new to volleyball and am not familiar with old-timers.

I'm not a Zhu fan at all but have to admit she's the kind of phenomenon sports federations love.

• Yeah, it will be heaven-like for Zhus haters now. :gone:

Good thing there are no Zhu haters in this forum, at least to my knowledge.

Has Europe ever produced someone as capable of generating worldwide new fans to the sport, or just plain old sports enthusiasm, as Zhu Ting? I'm new to volleyball and am not familiar with old-timers.

I'm not a Zhu fan at all but have to admit she's the kind of phenomenon sports federations love.

Well it’s hard to compete in that regard with a country with 1.5 bn people in it.

PS Good idea for a thread beri! :thumbsup:

• Speaking of Zhu Ting, Milena Rašić said in an interview recently that she has never met a person who sleeps as much as she does. According to her, Zhu Ting is either training or sleeping. :D She also said that's she's adorably goofy and everyone loves her.

• Speaking of Zhu Ting, Milena Rašić said in an interview recently that she has never met a person who sleeps as much as she does. According to her, Zhu Ting is either training or sleeping. :D She also said that's she's adorably goofy and everyone loves her.

Oh I think I heard similar things about Zhu. Someone even said (I think it was Milena as well) that some players like to eat/drink something to get ready for the match like coffee, some like to listen to music. Zhu on the other hand likes to take a pre-match nap to get ready :D :lol:

• Good thing there are no Zhu haters in this forum, at least to my knowledge.

Well you and Sydney can answer now my very simple and very specific question without been afraid of "off Topic" or you can ask Sydney and beri to provide to us a simple and stupid link of Gozde Instagram to confirm their claims that Gozde was supposedly been attacked by many Zhu Tings fans.

• Well you and Sydney can answer now my very simple and very specific question without been afraid of "off Topic" or you can ask Sydney and beri to provide to us a simple and stupid link of Gozde Instagram to confirm their claims that Gozde was supposedly been attacked by many Zhu Tings fans.

I can’t speak for Sidney but what I took from his comments was that he likes all-around OHs and he believes the players he listed are the best ones he’s seen, that’s all.

• I can’t speak for Sidney but what I took from his comments was that he likes all-around OHs and he believes the players he listed are the best ones he’s seen, that’s all.

Hummmm.... AFAIK, my question was not asking him about why he like all-around OH or why he believe the player he listed are the best ones. My question was very simple and very specific and I'm pretty sure you know what was my question.