Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• You guys really think wrong about Italian league. Strong Italian players like Ortolani, Lo Bianco, Guiggi played in mid level clubs too. Next year I think Italian league can get back their old interest :whistle:

Besiktas played in CL they could be champion or 2rd place (our channel told Besiktas was champion maybe it was their mistakes lol) and don't take my words personally please. I only compare and tell my opinions. I even remember there were clubs in Turkish league called Emlak Toki if I am not wrong Inessa (russian, mb) played there too ;) and Emlak was Turkish champion too once

Beşiktaş in CL? do you remember the roster of them ?

btw..i dont take it personally..i just dissagree on some parts of your opinions ;)

• Almost most of players were Turkish citizens. Eda was very young and best player of them and her serve was different from now's. Arzu Göllü also played in Besiktas too if I am not wrong. They lost game against Novara 2-3 in Istanbul :whistle: I remember such things

• i just checked the teams in 2004/2005 seasons and saw Beşiktaş had lost 3-0 then beaten Bergamo 3-1 in return match in the playoffs :thumbsup:
    Bergamo had a great roster, Though Beşiktaş's weak roster

here is the link :
    https://www.cev.eu/Competition…mpetitionView.aspx?ID=168

times when Novara and Bergamo were really strong though Novara is still good,Bergamo is far from those days

• Italy have tradition about volleyball and maybe they come back to their gold days one day. I remember Godina won CL in Tenerife against Perugia ( Aguero, Francia) :whistle:

• Italy have tradition about volleyball and maybe they come back to their gold days one day. I remember Godina won CL in Tenerife against Perugia ( Aguero, Francia) :whistle:

i remember Vakıfbank was about to beat Perugia at the semifinals (they were leading 2-0 or 2-1 then Senna Usic came on the court and made a goo difference for her team and Perugia firts beat Vakıfbank 3-2 then beat RC Cannes in the final and got the throphy..Bergamo beat Vakıf and got third place.Elif was Vakıf's setter :lol: ..Neslihan was playing fro Vakıfbank

• True I mean didn't Italy have the same final now for 2 consecutive years? While Turkey had 2 different teams... I would agree more maybe if Scandicci and Monza could have done what GS did to VakifBank :whistle:

No, 2017 Serie A final was Novara v Modena.

• Fenerbahce was waiting for Kim's answer since january.Kim is a legend for Fenerbahce fans.Fenerbahce helped her so much whe was having problems with Pink Spiders.Fenerbahce fans are going crazy right now.They didn't expect that.

I am really curious about Eczacibasi's budget :cheesy: Kim-Boskovic-Larson should be cost at least 4 million :gone:
    They will be a great team.If they can't win cups with Kim, next target should be Kim-Zhu-Boskovic :D

• Fenerbahce was waiting for Kim's answer since january.Kim is a legend for Fenerbahce fans.Fenerbahce helped her so much whe was having problems with Pink Spiders.Fenerbahce fans are going crazy right now.They didn't expect that.

I am really curious about Eczacibasi's budget :cheesy: Kim-Boskovic-Larson should be cost at least 4 million :gone:
    They will be a great team.If they can't win cups with Kim, next target should be Kim-Zhu-Boskovic :D

Fenerbahce was waiting for Kim's answer since january.Kim is a legend for Fenerbahce fans.Fenerbahce helped her so much whe was having problems with Pink Spiders.Fenerbahce fans are going crazy right now.They didn't expect that.

:thumbsup: :rolll: :rolll: maybe Zhu Kim Egonu

• I am curious about who knows how much Turkish local players get money in Eczacibashi and Vakifbank? :roll:

I can say Naz and Gözde were making more money then Lonneke-Rasic.Because of foreigner rules Turkish players are really expensive.Especially Vakifbank and Eczacibasi are giving them big offers.

• I'm really curious about Italian clubs too. How much money K.Hill got in Imoco ? Did she get much money in Turkey than in Italy? Do Italian clubs pay much money like Turkish clubs? :whistle:

• Kim and Boskovic together :box:

I`m just not sure how I feel about this once the other teams are getting weaker.... But will be fun to watch how Zhu will handle these 2....

I wish Maja had stayed as well. Instead we will watch her tossing high balls to Goncharova all season :down: .

For Eczacibasi though I think it is the right decision. With this kind of attack, Gamze is more than good enough. The crazy thing is that even this all-star lineup will have real trouble trying to stop Zhu and co.