Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• Imo everything depends on how good Vargas really is, Fatma is a good receiver and has also amazing defensive skills. Bricio is good. MBs are good. Maybe they can add one more player.

Absolutely. I have no idea how good she is but FB must have a lot of faith in her ability so we will see what happens, maybe she is the new Cuban superstar.

• I honestly think Femer will play with

Vargas-Ana
    Bricio-Fatma
    Eda-Dicle/Bahar
    Melis Yilmaz/Merve Dalbeler

Imo everything depends on how good Vargas really is, Fatma is a good receiver and has also amazing defensive skills. Bricio is good. MBs are good. Maybe they can add one more player.

Fener's failing in its attempt to sign KYK may cause a big impact on the results of the club both in TL and CL..they seem to need another good foreigner to challenge other two giants in TL at least
    Fatma is really good at defendding and good at passing but not good enough at attacking against the top teams.They need someone who can pass like Fatma and attack like Hande amonsgt the local players :lol:

• I think the most expensive players earn around 250-300k euro in Italy. I've read somewhere that Haak earned around 100-150 k euro in Scandicci, but there's nothing official,just rumors...

i am sure vakıf's middle players make more money than that(150k). i am pretty sure about rasic, and possibly kübra too.

• Fener's failing in its attempt to sign KYK may cause a big impact on the results of the club both in TL and CL..they seem to need another good foreigner to challenge other two giants in TL at least
    Fatma is really good at defendding and good at passing but not good enough at attacking against the top teams.They need someone who can pass like Fatma and attack like Hande amonsgt the local players :lol:

That would be Meliha but she's off limits now :aww:

• i dont want to imagine Eczacı would keep Meliha-Hande-Güldeniz in the team..while the others are in need of having good local players :aww:
    especially Hande - Meliha..Eczacı should totally trust in Meliha after this season (i guess this could be Larson's last season in Eczacı)

• I don't understand why Turkish clubs pay much more money. Even they pay 500K to Boskovic which Italian clubs can pay this amount of money? Why Eczacibashi don't try to get players like Boskovic 500 or 600 k :whistle: because I think Vakifbank have players and except Eczacibashi which clubs even can pay to Boskovic 500-600 K :whistle:
    it is really strange star players in Itay get 300k maximum but Turkish clubs even pay three fold why don't they try to do this amount two fold not three fold

• Melissa Vargas is too young a player.i just watched a vid from her and she was attacking mainly on the left

those who know Vargas better can make a comparison btw Vargas and Egonu ? both are very young (Vargas is a year younger than Egonu)

• I don't understand why Turkish clubs pay much more money. Even they pay 500K to Boskovic which Italian clubs can pay this amount of money? Why Eczacibashi don't try to get players like Boskovic 500 or 600 k :whistle: because I think Vakifbank have players and except Eczacibashi which clubs even can pay to Boskovic 500-600 K :whistle:

me either..why these Istanbul clubs are swelling out/inflating the market/prices that much.
    i have never got and probably wont get why some players (soccer,basketball,volleyball etc),pop singers,actors and actresses and the others like them earn so much money while some other people carrying out "more important" professions earn less money though what they do is more important to our civilization

it is really strange star players in Itay get 300k maximum but Turkish clubs even pay three fold why don't they try to do this amount two fold not three fold

Maybe Italian teams can't pay this money but there is still competition from the other big Turkish teams, some Chinese teams, maybe Dinamo Kazan. For example if Eczacibasi offered Boskovic 500k, clubs like Vakifbank or Shanghai could offer 1M+.

• I don't understand why players go to Italian league less money but they come to Turkey for much more money not medium amount of money, and they also go to Asian clubs for much more money??? :whistle: what is difference between Turkey and Italy they go to Italy even less money but Turkey for much more money ? Can't they go to Turkish league for less money like they do in Italy?

• me either..why these Istanbul clubs are swelling the market/prices that out..
    i have never got and probably wont get why some players (soccer,basketball,volleyball etc),pop singers,actors and actresses and the others like them earn so much money while some other people carrying out "more important" professions earn less money though what they do is more important to our civilization

Of course it's ridiculous but it's the way capitalism works. If millions of ordinary people are willing to pay to watch sport, listen to music, watch movies, etc then there will always be a ton of money in these industries and the athlete/singer/actor/whatever can sign with whatever team/company/studios will get them the most money and play them against each other to get even more. I don't blame the athletes etc at all for trying to get as much as they can, it's just an unfortunate thing about the way the world works.

• I even don't think Kazan offer 2M because Tanya Gratcheva said that we don't have rich clubs even to get Kosheleva, if Kazan got more money they can offer it to Kosheleva :whistle:

• Of course it's ridiculous but it's the way capitalism works. If millions of ordinary people are willing to pay to watch sport, listen to music, watch movies, etc then there will always be a ton of money in these industries and the athlete/singer/actor/whatever can sign with whatever team/company/studios will get them the most money and play them against each other to get even more. I don't blame the athletes etc at all for trying to get as much as they can, it's just an unfortunate thing about the way the world works.

yep,absolutely! thats the reason : capitalism

• I don't understand why players go to Italian league less money but they come to Turkey for much more money not medium amount of money, and they also go to Asian clubs for much more money??? :whistle: what is difference between Turkey and Italy they go to Italy even less money but Turkey for much more money ? Can't they go to Turkish league for less money like that do in Italy?

Could be for many reasons. Only the big 3 teams in Turkey (maybe GS as well) can offer those huge amounts of money and they probably only want 4 foreigners maximum in their roster so the other players have to play in other countries. Another reason could be that a lot of players simply like playing or living in Italy better than Turkey or they don't want to be on the bench etc.

• Even they pay more money to local players??? :whistle: If they pay more money to local players too and then how much money Eczacibashi, Vakif, Fener pay all to their players?

• It is really hard middle level clubs in Turkish League :whistle: already Bursa, Halkbank were closed. What kind of players they got to fight with Eczaci and Vakif I have no idea :whistle:

• It is really hard middle level clubs in Turkish League :whistle: already Bursa, Halkbank were closed. What kind of players they got to fight with Eczaci and Vakif I have no idea :whistle:

not Bursa but Halkbank and Seramiksan
    i think they should already be knowing that their chance to be champion against the giant teams is very little however those giant teams cant invest that big till the end.they will have to reduce the volume of the money they have been investing in this sport..maybe mid-level teams will have a chance on that day :D