Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• I don't say you have to be agreed with me. Here is the problem, when you saw another Turkish volleyball fans claim Turkish league is better and you immediately join to their comment and agree with them. I don't think you have own opinion. I said that you were weird but now I find you funny. You don't know volleyball 100percent. :whistle: That's the main problem. When you read comments Vakif didn't deserve to play in final and then you copy paste these words Kazan and Maxim :whistle: I make you free and please before think then post it. You seem really childish ;)

I have told my opinion in I think now 20 posts so... You still can't learn to RESPECT it without feeling to devalue it. Like you said you dont have to agree shortly and then wrote 4 paragraphs on why I have no opinion and that I don't know volleyball. (Ps: I am actually playing volleyball for 10 years) Go open a dictionary and look up for the meaning of 'respect' pls.

And I don't even know what you mean about Vakif and Kazan... I never talked about Kazan in this forum as far as I know lol. And Vakif deserved to win bcs Conegliano choked. Just like with Mens CL. In the end final scores matter.

• Italia has a good volleyball tradition both with its clubs and also NT however Turkey has also made some progress in it since 2003 also with its clubs ,true ? volleyball doesnt consist of "our superstar players" only so some respect to the others pls

• I don't have problem with Turkish league. I watch both leagues Italian and Turkish. When I compare Turkish league with Italian league, I find Italian league more interesting and difficult than Turkish. I think it was the problem why I don't write Turkish league is better and beri started to go through it. I even didn't tell anyone had to accept my opinion and anyone could think differently but beri had always tried to find something my comments since that day. I though my words touched beri much more than I guessed. He took my words personally towards Turkey and that was the problem I guessed

• I already told you 20 times why I am annoyed with your posts, you act like only your opinion matters, you keep devalueing other forumers opinions and apart from that you also give me many personal labels as if you know me or something. I will say one more time remember: I said I respect your opinion and I see why you like Italian league more. And then you continued with you guys are childish, close minded etc without even knowing what these words mean, I am not going to be silent when I am disrespected like that.

Also you guys always talk about why you like Italian league more and find it more balanced. But when we say it about Turkish league you get butthurt. I even told you when I responded to Emil I don't think its anything personal or that you dislike Turkey but go on and keep spreading lies. :thumbup:

I am bored with this so I will stop, my actual final post about this topic to you. I respect your opinion on Italian league and their volleyball culture, pls also respect mine and others + Turkish volleyball. Thats all I am asking

• Sometimes people use the term "better" to describe simply what they enjoy more. And then other people read that as something else.

For example, I think the Japanese V.League is better than all these Euro leagues, but ....

• Neriman is a good player but Neriman-Bricio duo dont seem an ideal solution for passing.She also played not receiving in Japan.
    Neriman-Brico-Vargas sounds very risky ..not being able to sign KYK has been such a big blow for Fener .i dont think they can compensate for that..or i just judge the case certain players-based too much ? maybe this lineup would make up a much better team than i thought

• When comparing leagues you guys always forget something... In Italy there`s 4 foreigners on the court....Turkey 3....Brazil/China/Russia China 2....Japan 1.

But in Brazil,China,Russia and Japan there`s a lot of teams with 0 foreigners ..100% local players.

Imagine how strong the Italian and Turkish League would be if they could have only 1 foreigners like in Japan?? !!!!!!!!!!

• When comparing leagues you guys always forget something... In Italy there`s 4 foreigners on the court....Turkey 3....Brazil/China/Russia China 2....Japan 1.

But in Brazil,China,Russia and Japan there`s a lot of teams with 0 foreigners ..100% local players.

Imagine how strong the Italian and Turkish League would be if they could have only 1 foreigners like in Japan?? !!!!!!!!!!

agree..
    if these young players of Turkey develope into better players and go to the other clubs to play in the league then the situation would be better than today's

• I already told you 20 times why I am annoyed with your posts, you act like only your opinion matters, you keep devalueing other forumers opinions and apart from that you also give me many personal labels as if you know me or something. I will say one more time remember: I said I respect your opinion and I see why you like Italian league more. And then you continued with you guys are childish, close minded etc without even knowing what these words mean, I am not going to be silent when I am disrespected like that.

Also you guys always talk about why you like Italian league more and find it more balanced. But when we say it about Turkish league you get butthurt. I even told you when I responded to Emil I don't think its anything personal or that you dislike Turkey but go on and keep spreading lies. :thumbup:

I am bored with this so I will stop, my actual final post about this topic to you. I respect your opinion on Italian league and their volleyball culture, pls also respect mine and others + Turkish volleyball. Thats all I am asking

You are funny. I don't say anything disrespectful towards Turkey. Can you understand English language or you just translate it on google translate? Why you try to show we are disrespectful towards Turkey? Give me example what sort of disrespectful words I have said? I only told my own opinion about level of Italian league is better than Turkish, also I thought Italian league still keep interesting in their league. Does it sound disrespectful towards Turkish league? Don't be childish. You are disrespectful and using swear words "butthurt". Show respect and get it back. If you take " Italian league is better in level" this word disrespectful towards Turkish clubs. It is your problem, I don't think I told you or Turkey anything bad. When you don't find words you try to enter other corridor but I'm too clever to understand it.

• Fenerbahce fans are the worst :down: Why do they swear and curse to Kim? They are keep comment on Kim's sns "You are traitor, money lover...." I even saw the picture of Thaisa being injured at CL being manipulated into Kim's face. so gross :cursing:

• Fenerbahce fans are the worst :down: Why do they swear and curse to Kim? They are keep comment on Kim's sns "You are traitor, money lover...." I even saw the picture of Thaisa being injured at CL being manipulated into Kim's face. so gross :cursing:

The picture is real. But maybe different story. Fenerbachas has lots of football fans. I think we may see fireworks and unlimited boos in the gym next season! :cheesy:

even some users here say some players go to Turkey only for money which i consider kind of manipulation so what do you expect from those soccer fanatics ?

• If you don't know you must learn.Fb SK Fenerbahce Sports Club not Football Club.
    Football,Woman BAsketball,Men Basketball,Women Volleyball,Men Volleyball,Pin Pon Team,Wrestling,Boxing,WindSurf,Swimming,Shovel Teams,Athletism,Cross ,E Gaming Also Anybody can categorize Football fans or etc

• Canter ask me in the 2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League thread what I thought of how Japan was doing. I grumbled. A couple others offered opinions. Saori Sakoda's name came up (my first Volleyball True Love), as did a few others from the good old days. Instead of drifting off topic there I thought I'd move to the Trash Can and put things in context of a question I've wanted to ask here for a long time: Do you have a favorite match that just gives you goosebumps when you watch it?

As a fan of Japan, of course the 2012 OG QF game against China is pretty special, but the game that puts a real breeze up my skirt is the 2013 World Grand Champions Cup game against Russia (of which I would kill for a crisp HD video):

It's not Russia's strongest lineup but they were good enough and big enough and strong enough to give Japan the opportunity to show their stuff: Defense (amongst a few other things).

Highlights:

• Saori Sakoda: For me, the most beautiful backcourt attack in volleyball. And she plays Middle Blocker for half the game. WTF. She had 3 kill blocks and 14 rebounds. 14/31 in Attack.
    • Akari Oumi: My Hero. Comes in at 23-20 in the first set and serves two aces to close it out.
    • Arisa Sato: Not a very good game for her overall but at one point she sends a two-handed set over the net for a point. On purpose. I've seen her do this more than once. How many liberos have the courage and skill to do that? (I honestly don't know. I've just never seen another libero do it).
    • Serving: Otake and Saori Kimura each had four aces.
    • Hitomi Nakamichi (S): Geezus Christ. Her defense in this game is a work of art :obey: More digs (21) than Arisa. Zero faults in Digs or Setting. I actually prefer Miyashita as a Setter but Nakamichi's performance in this match is off the charts. And when you see either of those two setters (I'm not even going back to Takeshita loveliness) you can see clearly what Japan is missing these days. When they line up for the MVP award after the game is over the camera focuses on Hitomi and Clayton Lucas says "Nakamichi's gotta be a contender", and then they give it to Yuki Ishii because she was high scorer ;(
    • Risa Shinnabe: Reception Goddess. Jump Server! :thumbsup:
    • Yuki Ishii: Ninja.
    • Saori Kimura: Sweetheart of the sweethearts :heart: Braided ponytail, impeccably coifed.

I often ask myself: If Japan couldn't win gold with that lineup ... what are we gonna do now?

If you ever need a jolt of beautiful Japanese volleyball give it a watch.

• My fave left handed player was Virginie de Carne, if compare her with Boskovic, which one is better in your opinion, guys? :whistle: I think she was better than Boskovic :whistle: for me De Carne is ahead :) I don't think Herbots or others can be better than her :rose: