Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• I don't think my joke could be cheap as users who already wrote meaningless words like you. I am more smarter than you, don't enter this corridor. You guys are really out of your minds. You force me to use swear words on purpose. Why you guys are stuck my words? I don't think your quality is better than mine. I did a joke if you didn't find it funny you could skip it. I understand you guys didn't find new subjects that's why you guys turned the subject to shit. Topic closed and still someone wants to force me use swearing words help me God :|

• How would you feel if someone calls Takeshita as 'shit setter'? Funny or stupid?

Maybe that user didn't mean to be mean on purpose (based on his comments, he doesn't sound smart anyway) but it is clear that his joke is a cheap one.

This subject was closed and you were later. Find new subject and go through it or if you don't find new subject please shut your mouth up :evil:

• I am more smarter than you, don't enter this corridor.

Seems like you are :rolleyes:

• I really don't understand. You are not Thai girls' judge. Who you are to judge me? It is a volleyball form and you guys turned it to shit with repeating same meaningless words. I saw plenty of bullshit post by you guys in every page. You made transfer rumor page to gossip page and made other pages worthless. I mostly skip your meaningless posts which is much cheaper than my posts. If my words don't suit you skip it like I do for yours. I ignore your chance even to discuss my subject, I don't even let you talk anything about my own opinion. If I didn't not interfere with yours, I expect the same. If you insult me, then will get it back three fold. I mostly write here about volleyball not meaningless words :|

• i forgot how Takeshita had blocked Gamova's spike...most probably Gamova had chosen to go for a block-out utilizing Takeshita's hands instead of spiking over her then Takeshita's magical hands had appeared over the net for a block and she had suddenly become a monster in Gamova's eyes :lol:

here is the link for Takeshita's block :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIwAXgHraa8

• just saying the topic currently going in the VNL thread is actually more of a Trash can topic. I don't want to encourage the behavior of some ppl but I guess have to before mods take action. I just strongly URGE some members to not judge and disrespect the Brazilians or Turks (which is the current topic) like that.

This statement for me is the most useless statement I have ever read in the forum "Brazillian players and Turkish players and fans are the worst'''
    just provocation nothing else and yet again from a member with less then 10 posts aka the same exact member

• just saying the topic currently going in the VNL thread is actually more of a Trash can topic. I don't want to encourage the behavior of some ppl but I guess have to before mods take action. I just strongly URGE some members to not judge and disrespect the Brazilians or Turks (which is the current topic) like that.

Thanks. Since day one, I have to read some absurds about Brazil, Brazilian NT and Brazilian players and I'm sick of it. People should just be a little bit more respectful.

• Thanks. Since day one, I have to read some absurds about Brazil, Brazilian NT and Brazilian players and I'm sick of it. People shhould just be a little bit more respectful.

Honestly it's bcs they're envious of Brasil and their success in volleyball. Many people claimed Brazilians were annoying when screaming and yelling or just excessively celebrating. It is because it is against their fave clubs. If their own teams were like that they would just be 'passionate'. For me personally I also had a time when I disliked Brasil long ago XD But I quickly came to realise it was because they were beating us lol You just have to admit one thing, like Brasil or not: They make volleyball interesting and entertaining whoever of them is on court

• Tandara doesn't have the height ..... Brazilian blocks are not good ...... Tandara can not play in Europe .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tandara is one of the best OPP of the world....Queen of position 6

• Padar is another duplicated user.... Just read his post history and we can easily link him to other accounts.

anyways... you guys can have as many accounts as you want, I truly don`t have any against cowards. :thumbsup: . Just don`t think we are stupid because we are not...

• I`m not a duplicated user. I only have 1 account...the other one is blocked.

The reason I know Padar is fake - One day he was arguing with Lloyd and he said " You are just like Fabio as you keep saying you will quit this forum but you never do". If he`s a new user how does he knows my name? And how does he knows I said that before?? Remember I was away for 6 months.... and now I`m using a different account. Only a few regular users remember who I was and what my I.D was.... now a user that just joined on May 18th would not know that.... unless we will use the same "fake" argument that he was a regular for years and only now he decided to create a account???

I don`t know how I.Ps work...But what if you created a account with a different PD? Phone? Tablet? Public PC?...

Remember that you blocked that user not sure what his nickname was but it was something like ST2008...and he had another account before and you blocked him before as well...then he created a new account hypocrite ..u blocked him...and I`m pretty sure he`s back ( but I like him.... :lol: )...

If he is always able to create a new account after getting banned.....I`m pretty sure other users can do the same and hide their I.P....just saying...

• You are aware that people can read here also without being registered members? In fact, many users do so before joining.

Either way I'm not going to discuss this any further. Your suspicions speak for themselves. Healthy people don't need duplicated accounts.

• You are aware that people can read here also without being registered members? In fact, many users do so before joining.

Either way I'm not going to discuss this any further. Your suspicions speak for themselves. Healthy people don't need duplicated accounts.

Very true! I just realized I have only been registered to the forum since January 2016, it seemed way longer to me because I was following it without an account YEARS (around 2012-13 ish I think it was) before that :teach: :D

• LLOYD judging by your post you would agree with me but ofc you take every chance to disagree with me after 1 argument we had even if you don't know what the topic is :whistle: :win:

From this part is not necessarily for you LLOYD Maybe I should be banned if everyone hates me so much lol I can't with this forum these days, you can't even support your faves anymore without some people having to say at least something negative about it, all passive-aggressively ofc :roll: . Sorry to all of you that I prefer to be a very active member and post so much :gone:

• I understood from 1 post already. I'm not the only one that sees this kind of passive-aggressiveness from some users. I had already told you before many times I know you don't mean it bad when you say you dislike something and its just ur opinion, but there are users saying it just to provoke.

• What a mess!

People here should just accept the fact that each has their own preferences regarding teams that they support. If they prefer Italy to be in the final 6 instead of Turkey for example, just let it be as long as they are not saying ugly words towards the latter.