Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• Yes I did get it.... I replied back...did u get mine??

Anyways... I wrote is that.. I feel like some users are just going a little overboard with Crovolley.....at the end of the day everyone has a opinion and if he likes Fabris and Italian League that`s his right....

And the reason he keeps always bringing those 2 things up is because you guys ( and I`m including a lot of users not only you) does the same thing...

That`s why i brought the Chirichella thing when you called her "The Italian Middle"

And just to make sure... I don`t have anything against you and neither crovolley....

We need people with different backgrounds and different point of views....

I don't understand the PM function of this forum... pope did you receive my pm?

It always shows like an error message when I sent, but it seems it works regardless?

• has thaisa changed her boyfriend again. damn does she get bored easily.

Yes. It's her third boyfriend this year.

• Videostream is still down.

I have a chrome extension installed on my computer but it is not available anymore to download.

But I found on reddit that you can download a application available for PC and Mobile. I did download it to see if it works and it does work.

here it is for those who wants. Just screw down the page and you will see it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tenni…_a_website_that_replaces/

On the page look for this.

KhR0N1K

2 points·4 months ago

its went down for me too bro :(. i caught so many sports here that i bet on and cant find streams anywhere else for them.

level 2pirate_gr

11 points·4 months ago

It still works but I hope they fix the website soon.

PC: https://1xsone.com/sportzone/SportZone_1.5.1.exe

Android: https://1xsone.com/sportzone/SportZone_1.2.3.apk

IOS: https://1xsone.com/sportzone/SportZone_1.6.1.dmg

Of course it can be download on X1bet website, but in some countries it won`t work.

https://1xbet.com/en/

But there`s also a option to watch on the website only, if you register. It is not available in some countries but I did sign up using VPN and it works perfectly fine.

https://1xbet.com/en/

• I was starting to panic with the Apocalypse happening on youtube regarding V.League matches. Thankfully some new folks have stepped up, but they are not getting them all. Usually not streaming the last match of the night.

That N K youtuber is still uploading 1080s after the fact. Bless his or her or their soul(s).

I found a site that's fairly unobtrusive: https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php that plays the betting streams. I watched the Hisamitsu match there last night.

I've found that googling for "tennis streaming sites" yields better results for volleyball. Without the Tennis in the search you get a lot of false positives that focus on football and such, but no volleyball.

• So,name us these ten opposites8)

Since it was off topic, I will respond you here. To me, top 10 opposites are as following;

1-Boskoviç

2-Egonu

3-Haak

4-Goncharova

5-Sloetjes

6-Vargas

7-Tandara

8-Lippmann

9-Rahimova

10-Rykhliuk/Brakoçeviç/Cleger/Smarzek

I couldn't decide among 4 names for 10th position but to be hones all these 4 also are better than Fabris in my opinion. I am curious which one do you think is worse than Fabris:what:

• IMO, Rahimova and everyone you name at 10th position except maybe Brakocevic is worse than Fabris, and I think Fabris is the same level as everyone from 3rd-8th place. They're different players with different strengths and weaknesses, but I don't think Fabris deserves any of the hate she gets here because she really turned into a very good player in the last 2-3 years.

• I'm not really into making a real ranking list as I'm not sure it makes total sense. I'd rather rank them in groups. First there's a group of absolute top players, game changers, those who could make a difference on any team. IMO those are Bošković, Egonu, Sloetjes and Goncharova. Tandara is very close to them as well. Then there are Haak and Vargas, who just need a bit more experience on the big stage to join the elite, but will almost certainly get there.

Then there's a group of those serdar has mentioned and I'd definitely put Fabris among them. I don't think there's a big difference between all those players, and personally I'd rather have Fabris on my team than anyone he's ranked #10 and Lippmann as well.

• IMO, Rahimova and everyone you name at 10th position except maybe Brakocevic is worse than Fabris, and I think Fabris is the same level as everyone from 3rd-8th place. They're different players with different strengths and weaknesses, but I don't think Fabris deserves any of the hate she gets here because she really turned into a very good player in the last 2-3 years.

As Joana said in the other thread, it's the crovolley effect. People were just bored of crovolley always saying how great she is, so they overreact and say how she's not a good player at all. It's got so out of hand she is probably the most talked about player on this forum perhaps after Zhu and Boskovic.

Maybe she's in the top 10 OPPs in the world or maybe not, for me it's impossible to rank similar level players but even if she's not top 10 does it really matter? "Hey you're only the 15th best person in the world at your job" not much of an insult lol.

• On all people hating on Fabris, I know some of you dislike Crovolley but that should not influence your thoughts on Fabris! Fabris is a very great player and not everyone can or has to be an Egonu or a Tijana, Zhu... Conegliano was in fact the 2nd best team in Europe/World last season without having any player like that which proves that you can be succesfull without an Egonu type player!

Other then that I don't agree with the critique on Russian league, what I noticed is that the Russian league is getting back on track and is fairly competitive already this season and might be even more so next season, I have to agree though I don't think Fabris fits in the Russian league but thats not meant as shade to Russian league or Fabris, it is just not the greatest fit. However let's also remember that its just a rumour for now lol

• So I was watching highlight videos on YT, and watched a tribute of Thaisa and just remembered how a beast she was on her prime (as late as 2016, pre-injury). So was Thaisa really the best MB if we compare all MBs in their prime starting from London 2012. She was just as good as an attacker like Akinradewo (altho preferring to attack in front of the setter vs doing the slide), and was about the same in blocking compared to the likes of Rasic, who everyone considers as the best MB we have today. It's like Thaisa was a combination of Akinradewo and Rasic in one package, too bad she is not the same player anymore after her injury.I think Eda is also a very complete MB (even more than Foluke) , and can be added to this list. Who else can be considered an elite MB nowadays?

• I've googled around and watched a couple unhelpful youtube videos ... trying to understand the difference between Molten and Mikasa balls.

Mikasa ball is harder and tends to wiggle more as it floats in the air ... so it's a little more difficult to receive ,,, and travels faster from a good spike. Do I have that right, lol

Just from the looks of it, the Japanese indoor games appear to use Mikasa, and I think most of the FIVB tournaments I've seen use Mikasa. Is it because they think it makes the game better or is it that they are built more sturdily, last longer?

Is the Molten ball considered a "beginners" ball? Softer, jumps around less. Or are their advantages to it?

• Is the Molten ball considered a "beginners" ball? Softer, jumps around less. Or are their advantages to it?

For example in Poland moltens are considerd as ball for "beginners" / "not pro players". Kids at school play molten balls. Youth/Junior teams use moltens, even the teams from second, third, fourth division use moltens.