You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

beri

Master

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:16am

I understood from 1 post already. I'm not the only one that sees this kind of passive-aggressiveness from some users. I had already told you before many times I know you don't mean it bad when you say you dislike something and its just ur opinion, but there are users saying it just to provoke.

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:36am

What a mess!

People here should just accept the fact that each has their own preferences regarding teams that they support. If they prefer Italy to be in the final 6 instead of Turkey for example, just let it be as long as they are not saying ugly words towards the latter.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 5:55pm

I read the articles about Iryna Voronkova she was born in Istanbul and she lived there until 12 y.o and then they moved Russia and she bet she is fluent in Turkish language 8o so impressive. Even her wikipedia is also showed it. Russian wikipedia said during 11year his father played in Turkish clubs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Voronkova

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Воронкова,_Ирина_Андреевна

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 6:05pm

Irina Fetisova was born in Spain huh I 8| I really didn't know it and Yana Shcherban was born in Kirghiz 8o

Social bookmarks