You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

beri

Master

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:32am

@LLOYD judging by your post you would agree with me but ofc you take every chance to disagree with me after 1 argument we had even if you don't know what the topic is :whistle: :win:

From this part is not necessarily for you LLOYD Maybe I should be banned if everyone hates me so much lol I can't with this forum these days, you can't even support your faves anymore without some people having to say at least something negative about it, all passive-aggressively ofc :roll: . Sorry to all of you that I prefer to be a very active member and post so much :gone:

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 1:53am

@beri I don't judge you but you character is B word. Last day when I wrote posts, you just jumped the topic and replied negative words towards me. If you approach nicely towards me, I can answer it nicely too. But you are full of nagtive things and enjoy making ppl uneasy with your nonsense replies. Well, to be honest, I myself don't prefer being active user if I will be active user like you. Well, I judge you because when I say something good towards Turkey you like it and you agree with it, when I tell my opinion about Turkey and if it doesn't call nicely for you, you just jump the subject and try to write nonsense. You 200 times said Russia is bad or etc. I never interfere with your opinion because it is your opinion you can find Russia strong or weak, not interesting for me to be honest. You mostly start with me, interfere with my opinion. I barely write something in general topics because I am not interested in it. You think everyone has problem with Turkey. We also said some kind of things towards Italy, Usa. Win or lose is not important but you treat differently when your team win, you can say everything towards every NT but when other ppl say something you just jump the subject. It is not interesting for me, you can be active user like you wish, if you want you can sleep here too but pls don't try to distroy ppl's nerve.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:13am

@beri, I really don't know how to explain we don't have problem with your NT. I also said that I never liked Mazzanti and Italian users were not agreed with it, but we did it nicely. I have my own opinion, you have your own but you mostly try to interfere every single post, you and other 200-300 times said that Russia weak, not strong etc things. I never interfere with it, but it seems you only want people say Turkey NT is great etc things. Everyone has their own thoughts and you can skip it. Being active user or admin is really good if you are respectful like @Matthias. I'm not disrespectful one in my daily life but you like mixing things, topics and etc. I also said that USA's coach is awful but it's our thoughts who cares. But you take every word serious and then try to attack people because of their thoughts, that's what I don't like in you.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female
  • "beri" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:16am

I understood from 1 post already. I'm not the only one that sees this kind of passive-aggressiveness from some users. I had already told you before many times I know you don't mean it bad when you say you dislike something and its just ur opinion, but there are users saying it just to provoke.

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:36am

What a mess!

People here should just accept the fact that each has their own preferences regarding teams that they support. If they prefer Italy to be in the final 6 instead of Turkey for example, just let it be as long as they are not saying ugly words towards the latter.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 5:55pm

I read the articles about Iryna Voronkova she was born in Istanbul and she lived there until 12 y.o and then they moved Russia and she bet she is fluent in Turkish language 8o so impressive. Even her wikipedia is also showed it. Russian wikipedia said during 11year his father played in Turkish clubs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Voronkova

https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Воронкова,_Ирина_Андреевна

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Today, 6:05pm

Irina Fetisova was born in Spain huh I 8| I really didn't know it and Yana Shcherban was born in Kirghiz 8o

Social bookmarks