Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• Hummmm.... AFAIK, my question was not asking him about why he like all-around OH or why he believe the player he listed are the best ones. My question was very simple and very specific and I'm pretty sure you know what was my question.

My gosh, you think you are interrogating a suspect or what? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and no one owes you any explanation. Time to learn how not to take yourself too seriously, no?

• It is simple; some ppl on Gözde's instagram, some on YT channel of Cev, some on even social media of other players like Kosheleva and even some on the forum felt like keep on pointing out Gözde did not deserve MVP but Zhu did. Nobody is going to screenshot this for you, you can go look by yourself. Some of these ppl also included unnecessary comments in their posts. Me and a lot of other people thought this was very disresprctful towards a player that just announced her retirement and obv meant so much for VB for so many years. Just this but somehow this is really hard to understand for you :wavy: are you a happy troll now?

• Speaking of Zhu Ting, Milena Rašić said in an interview recently that she has never met a person who sleeps as much as she does. According to her, Zhu Ting is either training or sleeping. :D She also said that's she's adorably goofy and everyone loves her.

:lol:
    i hope Ting keeps improving her english for a better/basic communication with the others in the club

• Hummmm.... AFAIK, my question was not asking him about why he like all-around OH or why he believe the player he listed are the best ones. My question was very simple and very specific and I'm pretty sure you know what was my question.

I've explained what I think he meant. If you want to debate this further then you can do so with him if he wishes. If he doesn't want to then I guess you will have to find a new hobby.

• i will miss the players such as Gözde,Poljak who lived volleyball as playing and got us to live it too :(

It is always sad when players we've watched for years retire but the bright side is that it gives new players their opportunity to shine. That is just the cycle of sport.

• My gosh, you think you are interrogating a suspect or what? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and no one owes you any explanation. Time to learn how not to take yourself too seriously, no?

You're right, everyone is entitled to their opinions. But an opinion is based on verifiable facts, not with blanket statement, false accusations or with false claims. You're also right that no one owes me any explanation. But without explanation, the earth is still flat and this planet is still in the middle of universe. It's because of those losers keep saying falsities or keep attacking people with insinuations that why very often shiits hit the fan during a discussion. And oh btw... my previous job was interrogating suspects and I really love this job.

• As a moderator, I'm not really sure where this topic could go. We'll be watching you guys. Considering what you are willing to discuss, I hope I won't see fights, insults and so on in here.
    The moment I see something like that, I close the topic.

Enjoy your topic.

• It's because of those losers keep saying falsities or keep attacking people with insinuations that why very often shiits hit the fan during a discussion.

You think it might also be because of people who insist on insulting those with a different opinion by calling them losers, etc?

• Unfortunately, Gozde will be forgotten in a few years but Zhu Ting will be a legend in eternity like Lang Ping.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• OMG, do you even realize it's people like you that have brought Zhu Ting haters? Your ID speaks for itself.

Well you and Sydney can answer now my very simple and very specific question without been afraid of "off Topic" or you can ask Sydney and beri to provide to us a simple and stupid link of Gozde Instagram to confirm their claims that Gozde was supposedly been attacked by many Zhu Tings fans.

• As a moderator, I'm not really sure where this topic could go. We'll be watching you guys. Considering what you are willing to discuss, I hope I won't see fights, insults and so on in here.

Enjoy your topic.

We'll do our best to test you every few minutes. Stay alarmed :!:

• I've explained what I think he meant. If you want to debate this further then you can do so with him if he wishes. If he doesn't want to then I guess you will have to find a new hobby.

But the problem is your explanation and other of your replies have nothing to do with my question. Since you keep defending him, this is why I thought you have the answer of my question.

Enjoy your topic.

Agreed. Disagreement and discussions are fine but I'm hoping everyone can at least be civil.

• Indeed there is nothing to dislike about sweet Zhu. However SOME fans seem to just be out to get everyone that doesn't immediately throw compliments at her

She is humble,caring and doesnt forget where she came from, I can appreciate that. Not to mention an amazing player. But some ppl...

Btw mods I know this thread is almost 'dangerous' however if we dont have this here, we have it everywhere else. And if ppl continue insulting here, they will continue everywhere else and might be better of with a ban imo