Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• OMG, do you even realize it's people like you that have brought Zhu Ting haters? Your ID speaks for itself.

Well, I'm not sure if I have brought Zhu Ting haters. If you can explain your logic to me, it will be more than appreciated. But one thing for sure, I'm still by far, far far and far better than you too coward and too ashamed of yourself that you need to create a new account to confront me.

• I think hypocrite has a crush on me :flower: :flower:

• I'm still by far, far far and far better than you too coward and too ashamed of yourself that you need to create a new account to confront me.

You literally did the same thing less than a week ago :rolll:

• It is simple; some ppl on Gözde's instagram, some on YT channel of Cev, some on even social media of other players like Kosheleva and even some on the forum felt like keep on pointing out Gözde did not deserve MVP but Zhu did. Nobody is going to screenshot this for you, you can go look by yourself. Some of these ppl also included unnecessary comments in their posts. Me and a lot of other people thought this was very disresprctful towards a player that just announced her retirement and obv meant so much for VB for so many years. Just this but somehow this is really hard to understand for you are you a happy troll now?

It's so funny that you and Sidney started with "MANY", but now it becomes "some" . And oh btw, I didn't ask you and Sydney to screenshot this for me. I just ask you to give us a stupid and a simple link where we can find many supposed Zhu Ting's fans attacking Gozde. For myself, I already gave Sydney Gozde instagram link to clarify his claims. It took me about 30 seconds to copy/paste a stupid link. It's funny that you have no problem of replying me with your screeds. But it becomes too demanding for you to take 30 secs to copy/paste a stupid link to prove your claims.

• It's so funny that you and Sidney started with "MANY", but now it becomes "some" . And oh btw, I didn't ask you and Sydney to screenshot this for me. I just ask you to give us a stupid and a simple link where we can find many supposed Zhu Ting's fans attacking Gozde. For myself, I already gave Sydney Gozde instagram link to clarify his claims. It took me about 30 seconds to copy/paste a stupid link. It's funny that you have no problem of replying me with your screeds. But it becomes too demanding for you to take 30 secs to copy/paste a stupid link to prove your claims.

Dear English teacher,

What MANY means to you?

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Sidney.

• Well, I can swear to any GOD in this planets that I have only one valid account in this forum. Matthias can confirm this.

Oh, you were saying this Padar account is another user? I thought you just didn't like people creating an account to confront somebody, which would be living up to your name. Never mind then.

• Padar is not another user. Neither seems to be hypocrite, though he seems to be using some kind of concealed IP...

Either way, I want to officially warn hypocrite now. If you continue to call other users "losers" or whatever else you can think of, I am going to ban you. I am sick of those provocations.

• Padar is not another user. Neither seems to be hypocrite, though he seems to be using some kind of concealed IP...

Either way, I want to officially warn hypocrite now. If you continue to call other users "losers" or whatever else you can think of, I am going to ban you. I am sick of those provocations.

Could Padar ready to swear to any Gods in this planet that he or she has only one valid account in this forum? If you don't like me to call some unspecific users here as losers, then what qualifiers I'm allowed to use to describe those users who purposely attacking or negatively tagging people with their blanket statement or with their false accusations or with their false claims?