Trash Can Thread: All Volleyball related discussions

• Oh, you were saying this Padar account is another user? I thought you just didn't like people creating an account to confront somebody, which would be living up to your name. Never mind then.

Well, is your new friend Padar ready to swear to any Gods in this universe that he or she has only one valid account in this forum?

• This thread sounds just like a clique to me. This needs to shut down if you're all just going to target one poster. It's difficult to make a meaningful discussion when group psychology is involved.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I reported several posts from hypocrite with him calling us losers or even talking about masturbation or something like that, because I wish we had a better place and could comment without someone annoying us all the time, but now I realize it's not possible and the moderation won't do anything

• This thread sounds just like a clique to me. This needs to shut down if you're all just going to target one poster. It's difficult to make a meaningful discussion when group psychology is involved.

The problem is he targets us. His very first post on this forum was aggressive and needlessly insulting.

I am happy to talk civilly to the guy if he will do the same.

• The problem is he targets us. His very first post on this forum was aggressive and needlessly insulting.

I am happy to talk civilly to the guy if he will do the same.

Eh I don't see it. It seems like you all went with Sidney and targeted him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I reported several posts from hypocrite with him calling us losers or even talking about masturbation or something like that, because I wish we had a better place and could comment without someone annoying us all the time, but now I realize it's not possible and the moderation won't do anything

Well, I did speak out a clear warning now. And I have a feeling that the next step is just a matter of time...

Problem is, once upon a time this forum was a place to enjoy, talk to other fans, comment matches together, exchange opinions, and even though there always have been trolls and to some extent also "fights", it has never been as terrible as lately, so I really don't feel like "moderating" too much because I feel that it won't help anyway :white:

• It is simple; some ppl on Gözde's instagram, some on YT channel of Cev, some on even social media of other players like Kosheleva and even some on the forum felt like keep on pointing out Gözde did not deserve MVP but Zhu did. Nobody is going to screenshot this for you, you can go look by yourself. Some of these ppl also included unnecessary comments in their posts. Me and a lot of other people thought this was very disresprctful towards a player that just announced her retirement and obv meant so much for VB for so many years. Just this but somehow this is really hard to understand for you are you a happy troll now?

http://inside.volleycountry.co…8/index71.html#post363555

http://inside.volleycountry.co…8/index72.html#post363570

http://inside.volleycountry.co…8/index73.html#post363593

It's so funny, if I follow your logic, you must be the biggest Gozde hater who keep bashing about her.

• Well, I did speak out a clear warning now. And I have a feeling that the next step is just a matter of time...

Problem is, once upon a time this forum was a place to enjoy, talk to other fans, comment matches together, exchange opinions, and even though there always have been trolls and to some extent also "fights", it has never been as terrible as lately, so I really don't feel like "moderating" too much because I feel that it won't help anyway :white:

It's been weird. I've been here since idk, 2012 and I've never seen such a negative energy in the forum - and it's all coming from extreme people with "new" accounts (using the quotes here because who knows...). Sidney in the CL thread told his preferences, without saying anything bad about any player or user whatsoever, and it turned into this out of nothing. It's crazy.

• Rains I urge you to read the first page of the thread. While most of us started chill and sarcastic he came with... Well you can look I guess

Hummmm.... I thought we can talk any kind of subjects in this thread? Am I wrong? And what's wrong for asking some users to clarify their claims with verifiable facts?

• It's been weird. I've been here since idk, 2012 and I've never seen such a negative energy in the forum - and it's all coming from extreme people with "new" accounts (using the quotes here because who knows...). Sidney in the CL thread told his preferences, without saying anything bad about any player or user whatsoever, and it turned into this out of nothing. It's crazy.

Well, if your comment was targeting me, All I can say is I was just asking Sidney to clarify one of his claims by asking him a very simple and specific question. So for this, I don't see why I'm considered as "extreme" person.

• wanna know what is the most annoying thing here for me?

U guys saying what`s off topic and what`s not...u guys saying who should be banned and who should not... u guys saying what`s right and what`s not.

Mathias is the one in charge and not you... This is his forum ...so if you r not happy with the topics, users and etc....That`s your problem and I don`t want to hear about it and I`m pretty sure other users feels the same way......He`s the one that can tell what`s off topic, who should be banned ...and all the other things you guys are always bitching about........

So if Mathias is ok with a topic or user... we gotta respect that...and it is not your place to tell him what to do..

don`t like a user?? Just add him to your ignored user list... easy and simple....

And let`s be real>>??? You guys love drama....like for real... You guys like to complain simply because u guys love it...

I like this new thread because we can keep it real....

• negativity?? and how about when you call Busa and Smarzke trash and garbage??

I don`t care if u do...you can call players whatever u want...but please don`t come here trying to preach us when u r calling players that u don`t like trash...

It's been weird. I've been here since idk, 2012 and I've never seen such a negative energy in the forum - and it's all coming from extreme people with "new" accounts (using the quotes here because who knows...). Sidney in the CL thread told his preferences, without saying anything bad about any player or user whatsoever, and it turned into this out of nothing. It's crazy.

• Mathias is the one in charge and not you... This is his forum ...

While I agree with some parts of your message, about the quoted part I have to say: no it's not :!:

It's not MY forum. It should be OURS. I appreciate users who point others to being off-topic when they really are, and it's not up to me alone to decide what to delete, who to ban etc. I'm not [put whatever dictator's name you like here]

Well, If you can answer my very simple and specif question and also provide to us a stupid link to prove your claims, I'm pretty sure that we would have better place for commenting. AFAIK, uttering false claims and false accusations are considered as trolling and this will never help for having a better place for commenting.

• hypocrite are you planning to contribute something positive to the forum? Look I'm going to be honest, I get that you want to stand up for yourself and your beliefs but sometimes its just best to let go esp. when so many people dislike the way you talk to them. I'm asking you this as kind as I can: Can we just completely start over and forget about everything we told each other? Most likely none of us are completely right or completely wrong. Fresh start? :win:

• negativity?? and how about when you call Busa and Smarzke trash and garbage??

I don`t care if u do...you can call players whatever u want...but please don`t come here trying to preach us when u r calling players that u don`t like trash...

lol I really struck a nerve here, didn't I?
    I never disrespected any user here (unless they said some outrageously sexist, racist, homophobic, and transphobic as we've all seen...) and I have a clear conscience about that. If you can't take criticism about your favorite players, that's entirely another thing and to be quite honest, I couldn't be bothered. You want me to say it again? I think Busa as a player is garbage, trash, will never be as good as Grothues, etc. :lol:

Smarzek is cool with me though and I can't remember any time I called her anything. Must've been when she was playing as an OH in which case she's indeed horrible. :whistle:

• hypocrite are you planning to contribute something positive to the forum? Look I'm going to be honest, I get that you want to stand up for yourself and your beliefs but sometimes its just best to let go esp. when so many people dislike the way you talk to them. I'm asking you this as kind as I can: Can we just completely start over and forget about everything we told each other? Most likely none of us are completely right or completely wrong. Fresh start?

Well, do you agree with me that clarifying things with verifiable facts is one of the best way to contribute something positive to the forum?